Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB (34358 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by chiboy1116: 12:05am On Nov 25, 2018
wilsonm:
congrat to her.
girls are always more intelligent than boys in all fields, i think we should try women to lead these country and see the outcome.
grin grin. Joker
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by DateMynd44(m): 12:06am On Nov 25, 2018
Emekuz:
Nice one...Congratulations scholar!... But come to think of it, most Overall Best students from each schools such as UNIBEN FUNAB UNIOSUN happen to have the same CGPA of 4.91
wonderful coincidence
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Gerrard59(m): 12:21am On Nov 25, 2018
SouthWestFacts:

Psychologically, Girls are more brilliant than boys.
they have more brain capacity than boys,
they think less than boys.

Citations?

@Topic: Congratulations to the lass.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Toblesh(m): 12:41am On Nov 25, 2018
wilsonm:
congrat to her.
girls are always more intelligent than boys in all fields, i think we should try women to lead these country and see the outcome.

Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Denikayan: 12:57am On Nov 25, 2018
I must marry this girl

Hope she gave right residential address at school

All raid leads to FUNAAB
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by harveygordon: 3:47am On Nov 25, 2018
bitcoin215:
Good Please what is NUD
Nutrition and dietetics
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by novelbuks(m): 3:58am On Nov 25, 2018
wilsonm:
congrat to her.
Keep dreaming....The people evaluated with the highest IQ's ever are men.

1 Like

Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by NosaHenry(m): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2018
girls everywhere. Guys need to buckle up
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by segsy2016(m): 6:27am On Nov 25, 2018
I must pay serious attention to my 2 girls
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by culdady(m): 8:12am On Nov 25, 2018
And whom do we blame for this statements?
SouthWestFacts:

Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by EmirAbj: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2018
davbravo:
Even your grammar is bad.... Please always try to appreciate good things

It be like say na NUD u 2 studied grin
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Welrez(m): 10:35am On Nov 25, 2018
SouthWestFacts:

No, you are wrong. Men are more intelligent and more stupid than women.
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by yetunsbay(m): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Getting a good CGPA is very easy if you know your way in Yorubaland. Ask that Afonja Prof in OAU
go to East & hear am runz girls for grades plenty sotey
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by generalwo(m): 11:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Ennyhorlar:
BEAUTY WITH BRAIN
#FCMgist
This is Akinyele tobiloba from the department of NUD, she's the overall best GRADUATING student with CGPA 4.91 as awarded during the 26th FUNAAB's CONVOCATION Ceremony

Celebrate her success by sharing this post

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=600533173713712&id=100012711037939
...all the foolish girls on nairaland will begin to make negative comments in their mind now.....always jealous over what they can never become....not because they dont want to...but because they can never be
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Hybkay(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
StrongandMighty:
With what I'm seeing this days, I think it's safe to assume that girls are more intelligent than guys
that's a big fat lie...wetin galz sabi
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Magjoel(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
congrats to her, she is beautiful and brainy
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by tomdon(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
StrongandMighty:
With what I'm seeing this days, I think it's safe to assume that girls are more intelligent than guys

No be lie
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by seunfape(m): 3:55am On Nov 26, 2018
JustCurious:
And you assumed we all know the meaning of NUD? *winks. Congrats, girl.
it is possible you do not but educated fellow like us will tell nutrition and dietics
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by darfay: 5:01am On Nov 26, 2018
[quote author=Toblesh post=73277823][/quote]

Why do I feel like this picture was taken in red brick, unilag
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by JustCurious: 6:16am On Nov 26, 2018
seunfape:
it is possible you do not but educated fellow like us will tell nutrition and dietics

Mr. Educated Fellow.
Always understand that in a public fora like this, you need to write in words that everyone would understand. Acronyms aren't acceptable because that same NUD could mean a different course in its entirety. It is ideal to know that whenever we choose to write in acronyms, we must provide the meaning alongside, so that our words are not misunderstood by readers.

Always be open minded, it fosters great learning. Thank you for reading.
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by JustCurious: 6:18am On Nov 26, 2018
seunfape:

Mr. Educated Fellow.
Always understand that in a public fora like this, you need to write in words that everyone would understand. Acronyms aren't acceptable because that same NUD could mean a different course in another school. Hence, it is ideal to know that whenever we choose to write in acronyms, we must provide the meaning alongside, so that our words are not misunderstood by readers.

Always be open minded, it fosters great learning. Thank you for reading.
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by fishguide(m): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2018
Good Morning

How was your weekend?

Please are you in need of a research analyst or project writer?

Hire me (08168261081)
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Toblesh(m): 9:09am On Nov 26, 2018
darfay:

Why do I feel like this picture was taken in red brick, unilag
It was taken in France
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by darfay: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Toblesh:

It was taken in France

Ode
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Toblesh(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2018
darfay:

Ode
Olofo20

Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Abu001: 10:37am On Nov 27, 2018
Do you plan to study in FRANCE, BELGIUM, AUSTRALIA, INDIA, USA, UK AND THAILAND. There are currently genuine scholarships available now with limited space in all these countries listed.
Do you also want to pay your CANADIAN AND USA SERVIS FEE?
Do you need help to do a successful F1 visa application to the United States, in order to avoid denials?
Contact me:0704 643 5603 and 1705leadershipinstitute@gmail.com

Delay may cost you a lot
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Toblesh(m): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2019
darfay:

Ode
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by sirqeeboi(m): 8:10pm On Apr 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Getting a good CGPA is very easy if you know your way in Yorubaland. Ask that Afonja Prof in OAU

They wouldn't want to disappoint themselves by giving a person who doesn't deserve it..

A best student is still among the good ones

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Denied Admission By Covenant Graduates With First Class In UK / I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.