Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,899 members, 7,824,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB (34361 Views)

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Admitwithschola: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
SouthWestFacts:

Psychologically, Girls are more brilliant than boys.
they more brain capacity than boys,
they think less than boys.

Lol, I will agree with you if you back this up with some hard research findings.

However, empirically (as in what we see in real life), there is little evidence to support your claims.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 24, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Getting a good CGPA is very easy if you know your way in Yorubaland. Ask that Afonja Prof in OAU

Broz Y?
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Duplik8t77(m): 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
congratulations girl
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by DAntivirus: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
Onyi22:
Hmmmmmm
You're her look alike
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Admitwithschola: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
Horlaboy51:

Broz Y?

Just ignore that person. Doesn't at all know what he is saying. Perhaps he wants the attention he is getting.

1 Like

Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats to her.
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Conquerdem1: 9:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nud. Nutrition and dietetics. Maybe she didn’t follow the club boyz. Awon lavida loca
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Tareq1105: 9:59pm On Nov 24, 2018
StrongandMighty:
With what I'm seeing this days, I think it's safe to assume that girls are more intelligent than guys

You're right.

I've also observed that recently. 90% of the schools had ladies as best students.

Could it be that boys are into Yahoo Yahoo bcoz that's what we read these days about them.
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by fascowilly(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Getting a good CGPA is very easy if you know your way in Yorubaland. Ask that Afonja Prof in OAU

1 Like

Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2018
JustCurious:
And you assumed we all know the meaning of NUD? *winks. Congrats, girl.

Nutrition and dietetics.
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
lensdam:
Congrat to her..
Abeg which course be nud?

Nutrition and dietetics.
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 24, 2018
crazydude1:
what's NUD?

Nutrition and dietetics
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Tareq1105: 10:04pm On Nov 24, 2018
[quote author=fascowilly post=73275374][/quote]

Look at this flat headed senseless ipob.
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by lensdam(m): 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2018
Hardayrawgbar:

Nutrition and dietetics.
thank you
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by DONADAMS(m): 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
una no hear of ASUU? una dey do convocation when ASUU dey on strike
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by AdeFola21: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congrats girl! Wish u more success!
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Emekuz(m): 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nice one...Congratulations scholar!... But come to think of it, most Overall Best students from each schools such as UNIBEN FUNAB UNIOSUN happen to have the same CGPA of 4.91
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by verycheese: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
crazydude1:
what's NUD?

Nutrition and Dietetics
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Jhny(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nice
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by scobyy2007: 10:22pm On Nov 24, 2018
hisexcellency34:

Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by KingsleyBuubba(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Jbee007: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2018
Funaabite all the way
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by EmirAbj: 10:37pm On Nov 24, 2018
Wetin Dey NUD, Make She Go And Get 4.91 In Medicine Nah
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by akinboyo: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2018
YOU'RE BEING DILLUSIONAL, SO YOU CANT THINK STRAIGHT.
hisexcellency34:
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by davbravo(m): 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
EmirAbj:
Wetin Dey NUD, Make She Go And Get 4.91 In Medicine Nah
Can you do better than her, mtcheww
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by EmirAbj: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
davbravo:
Can you do better than her, mtcheww

I Did The Best More Than Her, Do You Know Wetin I Studied Nii
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by courna(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
crazydude1:
what's NUD?
nutrition and dietetics
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by davbravo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2018
EmirAbj:

I Did The Best More Than Her, Do You Know Wetin I Studied Nii
Even your grammar is bad.... Please always try to appreciate good things
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by Arkmanbuddy(m): 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
JustCurious:
And you assumed we all know the meaning of NUD? *winks. Congrats, girl.

Don't mind the mumu writer.
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by az94(m): 11:28pm On Nov 24, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
Prick go change the story except she no test am
My friend u are a donkey
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by shukudi(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
wilsonm:
congrat to her.
girls are always more intelligent than boys in all fields, i think we should try women to lead these country and see the outcome.
Since they are more intelligent than boys in all fields and they are Nigerians, it will be terrible to try them to lead this nation, because they will be more corrupt than boys with this their superior intelligence. We already know the outcome, no need to see the outcome.
Re: Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB by seunlly(m): 11:51pm On Nov 24, 2018
wilsonm:
congrat to her.
girls are always more intelligent than boys in all fields, i think we should try women to lead these country and see the outcome.
Lock up on that.
You can't even handle finance and Petroleum

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Divorced, Remarried During My Programme - Dr. Ige Aminat Olawunmi. / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session / Lady Denied Admission By Covenant Graduates With First Class In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.