Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured (47870 Views)

Ogbonna Kanu Poses With His Beautiful Daughter In Lovely Pictures / " See My Investment": Actress Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter / Chika Ike And Her Hermes Birkin Bag On A First Class Seat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by lesbiconverter: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2018
grin
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:33pm On Nov 24, 2018
She took her daddy's face, while she took her mummy's complexion
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by Fadedvoiced: 11:36pm On Nov 24, 2018
I hope he's collecting heavy child support from that Isoko woman.
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by Ifeconwaba(m): 11:46pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
This is what I like...when you ain't so good looking...look for a drop dead gorgeous partner...maka umu oma.
let's do this
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by tellwisdom: 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Eww...#pervalert...oh and yes...it is softer than the bread you had for breakfast

And what is ewwing you??...Can u come to my place so i can smooch it? sad

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by victorazyvictor(m): 12:04am On Nov 25, 2018
Olodo24:
a DNA test on this little girl is sure to end his marriage

So all his children are, they are all fair skinsand besides, Emeka 2 sisters are yellow like white people. we do play together anytime they visit their uncle in our office.
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by Rocktation(f): 12:17am On Nov 25, 2018
OMG...this girl is soo cute. How?
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by grandstar(m): 1:01am On Nov 25, 2018
Yuceeluv:
This is what I like...when you ain't so good looking...look for a drop dead gorgeous partner...maka umu oma.

That means you're searching for a fine guy grin

Na joke o! You're alright before you send e-thunder my way!
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by micho24: 1:12am On Nov 25, 2018
she is cute
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by gentleedu(m): 4:02am On Nov 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Awwww she is truly adorable. I want babies arrrrrrrggggghhhh
come over lets make one

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by OmniSparrow: 4:09am On Nov 25, 2018
Useless cultist.
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by Deltatoto: 6:15am On Nov 25, 2018
Gisters:
Actor Emeka Ike in adorable selfie with his pretty daughter.

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/actor-emeka-ike-shares-cute-selfie-beautiful-daughter

L
three years time I fit fkc this girl her breast go don come out
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by mazimee(m): 6:56am On Nov 25, 2018
Yuceeluv:

It doesn't always work out like we expected. I have seen a good looking couple giving birth to not a child with average look or far from the couple good look. I have also Seen a not so good looking couple give birth to super cute child. Things doesn't always go as expected.
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by Alwaysking: 7:23am On Nov 25, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Olo...

Mehn that kid is cute o, my cute nephew is going to like her too.
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by frbona: 8:12am On Nov 25, 2018
Olodo24:
a DNA test on this little girl is sure to end his marriage
which marriage
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by Allaboutkatiee(f): 8:37am On Nov 25, 2018
Deltatoto:

A stupid,
A senseless
And a useless PAEDOPHiLE

Spits
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by Deltatoto: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2018
Allaboutkatiee:

A stupid,
A senseless
And a useless PAEDOPHiLE

Spits
u are stupid even now do u think she’s a virgin?
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by NairaMaster1(m): 9:19am On Nov 25, 2018
Fokuz:
Fine girl do grow make them do yuu wetin yuur papa do I others grin grin

Kikikikiki
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by mercyland93(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:

Gud, and ur prayer can be answered via me if u don't mind.......... Now lets start..

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by Yewandequeen(f): 10:03am On Nov 25, 2018
mercyland93:

Gud, and ur prayer can be answered via me if u don't mind.......... Now lets start..
this ur Prayer get kleg
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:38am On Nov 25, 2018
Deltatoto:

U are simply a mad pedophile
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by Yuceeluv(f): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Aye mi!..so ayam ugly cry

grandstar:

That means you're searching for a fine guy grin

Na joke o! You're alright before you send e-thunder my way!

Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by Kalashnikov102(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Regina Daniels in the making smiley
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by 20dollarblogs: 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
i can give you one, holla
Yewandequeen:
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by phraseon: 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
Gisters:
Actor Emeka Ike in adorable selfie with his pretty daughter.

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/actor-emeka-ike-shares-cute-selfie-beautiful-daughter

L
......fresh....
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by phraseon: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
is it just me... Cause i think this lil gurl is .. ...like atlanta produce
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by grandstar(m): 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yuceeluv:
Aye mi!..so ayam ugly cry

I reject it in Jesus name! The future mother of 7 beautiful children grin
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by Yuceeluv(f): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin grin eeermmm make that 4 beautiful children.

grandstar:

I reject it in Jesus name! The future mother of 7 beautiful children grin
Re: Emeka Ike And His Beautiful Daughter Pictured by mercyland93(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
this ur Prayer get kleg
Which kind kleg . I ll greatly shower u with love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mompha Welcomes Newborn Baby Girl In California (Photos) / Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua / Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.