Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement (9779 Views)

Victor Osimhen Finally Meets His Hero Didier Drogba After Ivory Coast Clash / I'll Return To Football But Maybe Not To Management- Wenger / Jose Mourinho Wants To Return To Management In The Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Smile4daddy:
That's not true.
Check out Lampard as an example

Is Lampard doing well as a manager?
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Ajoboss(m): 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
Smile4daddy:

That's not true.

Check out Lampard as an example
bros its too early to judge lampard
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Kingpee2(m): 2:39am On Nov 27, 2018
chicoMX:

If you're no longer in your prime as footballer you won't be making that much
i know jare bro ,just teasing myself ni .
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Kingpee2(m): 2:41am On Nov 27, 2018
bleskid:
cryu carry first comment with rubbish ... cryu carry first comment with rubbish ...
something tells me that you don’t have sense to know when someone is joking..
Re: Didier Drogba Open To Management Role Following Retirement by Kingpee2(m): 2:45am On Nov 27, 2018
Sirpaul:
your son can never be a footballer forget it
Na u be God PA now abi,see that your head that is full of just cowries and crowncocks ehn,you better just go and empty it or else you will just die without having any sense in life ..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Juventus Still Determined To Sign Pogba This Transfer Window / Real Madrid Star,Karim Benzema Spotted In Mecca,ksa For Ummrah(photos) / NPFL Final Day: Rivers United For CAF Champions League, Enyimba For Confed. Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.