Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,465 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja (72654 Views)

All To Know As Blac Chyna Embrace Christ, Erase "Baphomet" Tatoo From Her Body / Monalisa Stephen Fights With Body Shammers On Instagram / Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by amaniro: 9:32am On Nov 25, 2018
Maxcollins042:

You and your ilk are nothing but barbarians. You are one of those that brought about the derogatory terms hurled at us by the whites. You called her a b**ch but you are worse.

Yes she brought a skin whitening product with her into the country and so Bleep*ng what? As long as the law permits her to do so then I don't see any reason for all these insensible huffing and puffing.

If you are so pained by her business gesture then don't buy the product instead of displaying your cannibalistic attitude. Come to think of it most of these wild animals will be posing as civilized beings.

inferiority complex, it's a pity that you look at yourself so low. What's so special about a bitch coming to sell carotone in Nigeria? it's people like you that make them believe that they are superior to us. Have a blissful Sunday mate

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by Maxcollins042(m): 9:39am On Nov 25, 2018
amaniro:

inferiority complex, it's a pity that you look at yourself so low. What's so special about a bitch coming to sell carotone in Nigeria? it's people like you that make them believe that they are superior to us. Have a blissful Sunday mate
I'm not your mate as I'm not as unreasonable as you. How did you even manage to make this far when you lack a good comprehension skill? How does what I wrote suggest I'm suffering from inferiority complex?

If you are irrationally pained by her importing this product what has happened to letting out your annoyance through a diplomatic and civilized means?

If you use any skin whitening product or any other product made outside Nigeria and sold in it then you are a culprit of your very own accusation. Common sense is indeed not common.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by lexy2014: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2018
kaluxy007:
I guess no one has noticed the most annoying thing about this LovePeddler's visit.

What could more degrading to a nation than seeing mobile police officers and even SARS officers guarding one harlot who came from nowhere, she must have studied Nigerian institutions well to know she could hire our officers and flex round town with them...even to the extent of fighting Nigerians in our own country... ordinary bitch o

They say it is a rat that is inside d house that will tell d ones outside that there is food inside d house.
Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by amaniro: 9:48am On Nov 25, 2018
Maxcollins042:

I'm not your mate as I'm not as unreasonable as you. How did you even manage to make this far when you lack a good comprehension skill? How does what I wrote suggest I'm suffering from inferiority complex?

If you are irrationally pained by her importing this product what has happened to letting out your annoyance through a diplomatic and civilized means?

If you use any skin whitening product or any other product made outside Nigeria and sold in it then you are a culprit of your very own accusation. Common sense is indeed not common.

First of all, who claims age mate in an anonymous forum?
second of all, when I said mate didn't suggest about age!
thirdly, am not pained about her selling bleaching cream
fourthly, I don't sell neither do I use cream
lastly, have a good Sunday like I said earlier.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by zoomman(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2018
Please, let her fight in peace....she is human you know..
Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by Puzzypleazer: 10:54am On Nov 25, 2018
misano:

Hating someone for no reason is like killing urself by urself.

If nor like her use ur self do rituals.
i will use u and her for rituals, my i am just waiting for baba to give me go ahead
Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by Ozebs(m): 11:12am On Nov 25, 2018
Visit this site to shop for free stuffs

http:///2KvHVqw
Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 25, 2018
what kinda ugly creature is this? shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by nijabazaar: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2018
MIJANN:
Our generation (guys and girls) have no idea the side effects of bleaching as it is, we keep on applying concentrated artificial chemicals on your skin to bring out “your true colour” and "tone" your skin. whatever happened to the good old natural shea butter? Coconut oil?.......

In 10, 15 years to come when the dust settles the side effects begin to show (one of which is skin cancer), we start to call on "well meaning Nigerians" to help.. If only you know the damage beyond repairs you are causing your beautiful black skin.
If the good old shea butter and co is that effective, why do the proper cosmetics companies like L'oreal not investing in it? The answer is, its not that effective....

There would always be a need for people to bleach, i had a simple experiment once. Two pretty women both entered a room with four guys in. One was dark and the other fair....like Bianca fair. Guess who got the most looks or the most need-to-chat-to-you approach from the guys?

The fair one..
Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by KayceeBanks: 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
nijabazaar:

If the good old shea butter and co is that effective, why do the proper cosmetics companies like L'oreal not investing in it? The answer is, its not that effective....

There would always be a need for people to bleach, i had a simple experiment once. Two pretty women both entered a room with four guys in. One was dark and the other fair....like Bianca fair. Guess who got the most looks or the most need-to-chat-to-you approach from the guys?

The fair one..
Funny question. As if you don't know the answer. Why would a European company invest in coconut oil when it goes against white superiorist notions?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by okwabayi(m): 12:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Akatas don’t take sh-it and are easy to offend. I am not surprised.
Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by nijabazaar: 12:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
KayceeBanks:

Funny question. As if you don't know the answer. Why would a European company invest in coconut oil when it goes against white superiorist notions?

Why would they not? If its that super effectivr, they would make millions from its derivatives. See, when it comes yo generating money, racism takes the back seat for multinationals such as L'oreal

Mind u, coconut oil is not indigenous only to Africa
Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by baby124: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
nijabazaar:

The fair one..
What are you talking about? Majority of international cosmetic companies use Shea butter. Ghana now exports it in large quantities since all Nigerians only think about living abroad.
Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by Adesolomon2014(m): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
misano:

At least I'm not hating. U are D villager dat devil recruited to come & destroy the lady's destiny abi? U have failed. See her car, oya show me my father's ice cream bicycle.

Ur salary for a year nor reach the price of her handbag. Akpa tololo....

Am jus grin at your above comment, wanna know why?
Cus your ancestors were slaves to black chyna's ancestors. I was even thinking that your sheepish mentality will be changed with your generation but NO, you towed the same path.

Well, my salary no even reach the price of her bleaching cream but ayam comfortable wif the peanuts I earn.

Once a slave, always a slave!
You need adequate deliverance and counselling with the kinda blackish mentality you possess, If it didn't happen with generations before you, it can as well happen with your generation.

ARISE!
Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by ReachHard: 4:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Whitenicious lomo cheesy

Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by nwanyiugbo122(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Wait fes ooo.....who be dis "blac china"??...abi na glass cup or plate wey black??....ohh na human being sef...ok
So she leave her house come naija jus to com fight??......its ok

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
this video meme always cracks me up.
Re: Nigerians React As Blac Chyna Fights With Someone Yabbing Her In Abuja by Buhari4Hunger: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
ogbologbo1000:

Of all these beautiful boms. I tell you no 3 n 10 will be d sweetest. Take my wood for it, am vastly experienced in booty matters
You like better thing.. Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Used Kcee As Her Phone's Screensaver, Gets Beaten By Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Were Donjazzy, Dr Sid, Tiwa, And 2face Trying To Send A Message? / Davido Meets Wizkid’s Mum At The Airport (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.