Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,329 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide (28053 Views)

How American Media Reported Wizkid's Show VS Nigerian Media (Pictures) / Wizkid Show Off New Set Of Gold Teeth / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Nobody: 6:48am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=Cadirmuhammad post=73279806][/quote]

I would have agreed with this last year. Unfortunately for olamide he had no new big hit this year, apart from 'kana' which was featuring wizkid.
His core fans will still attend his show though. I like both artists.
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Lexusgs430: 6:56am On Nov 25, 2018
Shows for gullible celebrity hunters to attend......

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by landmark86: 7:02am On Nov 25, 2018
Dannybammz:

Don't worry bro, we all know you need likes
But fortunately he got shares think people will go for wizkid.

Olamide all the way abeg grin

7 Likes

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by khairate(f): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2018
bitcoin215:
at all
FRAUDSTER. BEWARE!!

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Maozija(m): 7:20am On Nov 25, 2018
Olamide,my man.
no matter wat people say he's indisputably the best in nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Maozija(m): 7:27am On Nov 25, 2018
mynairaland2018:

I would have agreed with this last year. Unfortunately for olamide he had no new big hit this year, apart from 'kana' which was featuring wizkid.
His core fans will still attend his show though. I like both artists.
Iffa hear.
u saying he had no big hit is a big lie
motigba nko?
science student
assignment
criteria nko?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by DAntivirus: 7:35am On Nov 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
certainly
Ain't u going to church?
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Toks2008(m): 7:36am On Nov 25, 2018
Makes no sense. They ought to reschedule one show using the coin toss.

Both must definitely suffer.and I see olamides show suffering more cos people will want to see STEW on stage.

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Maozija(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2018
IamD18:
It MUST affect yours because WIZKID is a bigger musician. That's why you won't see WIZKID complaining and explaining like you are just doing.

Be truthful to yourself and stop consoling yourself.
oya come here and repeat after me,u say 'my father,my father please come and locate me with sense coz it's so apparent u're void of it.
mumu guy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Yewandequeen(f): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2018
DAntivirus:

Ain't u going to church?
. I am. Still In bed but will start preparing by 8am
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by DAntivirus: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
. I am. Still In bed but will start preparing by 8am

so when does service start?
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Yewandequeen(f): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2018
DAntivirus:

9am
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by DAntivirus: 7:54am On Nov 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
9am
OK, I'm on my way to your church grin

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Rotimi47: 7:57am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=Cadirmuhammad post=73279806][/quote]True talk; This is 9ja and Olamide will pull a lot of crowd because he is diverse in terms music wise.

This guy Olamide is the King of slangs and is always bringing out new and funny dance styles.

Ladies and ladies men will prefer wiz kid but the guys and ladies who want to really have fun and enjoy every minute of the show, will go for Olamide.

He is more creative even though I also like wiz kid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Rotimi47: 7:58am On Nov 25, 2018
This guy Olamide is the King of slangs and is always bringing out new and funny dance styles.

Ladies and ladies men will prefer wiz kid but the guys and ladies who want to really have fun and enjoy every minute of the show, will go for Olamide.

He is more creative even though I also like wiz kid.

Olamide is a character, a very creative and funny one.

He rolls with every one in respect of tribe, gender and status.

Inconclusion, I believe both musicians will pull crowds and their shows will be filled to capacity.

4 Likes

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by LordTrezy(m): 8:01am On Nov 25, 2018
DAntivirus:

You two should get a room after service and stop derailing the thread....
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2018
correctguy0900:

Don't mind the mugu

Ur uncle
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by adam4success(m): 8:10am On Nov 25, 2018
Toks2008:
Makes no sense. They ought to reschedule one show using the coin toss.

Both must definitely suffer.and I see olamides show suffering more cos people will want to see STEW on stage.
yes oo .u are right.a lot of people want to see that stew.

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 25, 2018
landmark86:

But fortunately he got shares think people will go for wizkid.

Olamide all the way abeg grin
Lol! Nairaland is not real life bro.
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by STILESGANG: 8:27am On Nov 25, 2018
IamD18:
It MUST affect yours because WIZKID is a bigger musician. That's why you won't see WIZKID complaining and explaining like you are just doing.

Bigger star you mean.
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Gbagbuo247: 8:38am On Nov 25, 2018
All I know is that every where will be STEW come the said date. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by matthew609: 8:43am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=Cadirmuhammad post=73279806][/quote]
OLAMIDE IS THE KING IN LAGOS.
STREET TI TAKE OVER. NA OMO BUTTER GO DEY WIZKID SHOW.
WATCHOUT FOR OLAMIDES CONCERT.

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Nobody: 8:48am On Nov 25, 2018
Lexusgs430:
Shows for gullible celebrity hunters to attend......

It's not a big deal. It's just partying with ur favorite celebs.
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Gerardo88: 8:57am On Nov 25, 2018
Atleast Baddo talk gud, if sey na froggy him 4 vomit trash...

2 Likes

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by encryptjay(m): 9:52am On Nov 25, 2018
“I believe the sky is big enough for all birds to fly without touching each other."

“I am not trying to please anyone; I am just trying to make music. If you like my songs, it is okay. If it turns out that you don’t like it, it is cool too. I don’t feel NBC always targets me or my songs; I just feel they (officials) are doing their job.”

Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by makinson2865: 10:02am On Nov 25, 2018
Maozija:
Iffa hear.
u saying he had no big hit is a big lie
motigba nko?
science student
assignment
criteria nko?

Dont mind that hater....I love his gbana like kilode...

Olamide all the way anyday and anytime

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by makinson2865: 10:07am On Nov 25, 2018
IamD18:

Bigger what? I beg make w dey hear word jare .Each of them get dea loyal fans no mater what infact I always root for olamide more than wiskid.wiskid is overhyped

1 Like

Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by Smarkie: 10:39am On Nov 25, 2018
i will watch both show from the comfort of my house
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by adeife19(m): 10:55am On Nov 25, 2018
i love olamide so much but i love wizkid the more not like mr frog voice,way no get beta music for mouth
Re: Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide by adeife19(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2018
Gerardo88:
Atleast Baddo talk gud, if sey na froggy him 4 vomit trash...
abi nah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mimi Orijekwe Flaunts Her Brand New Mercedes Benz (pictures) / Queen Atang And David Oyekanmi's Traditional Marriage Photos / Photo Of Uche Ogbodo And Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.