Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today (18143 Views)

When You Attend The Feast Of A Great King / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Atheist Society Of Nigeria Celebrates Christmas. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by bonnyhope: 2:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chemicalsolo:
Happy Christ the King Sunday to every one. I was born a Catholic, I will marry a Catholic nd even in my next life I will still wish to be a Catholic. Gloria in excelsis Deo
Come and marry me
I am a Catholic...a Guy anyway
If you are a girl lets hookup
Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by Lankybaby(f): 3:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
ijo kerubu ti ye....
Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by equity1(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
uniqueric:
Biblical origin!...Is the Holy Spirit limited by the Biblical record? How many of the things you do in your church are of Biblical origin?
I am not a Catholic but I don't see anything wrong in celebrating Jesus as a king whether it's biblical or not.

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by Austinoiz(m): 3:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
coven
catholics are trapped
place wey dem dey close everywhere
they hide
they condition them
no bible
nothing
just a piece of useless worthless paper of todays sermon madly modified by catholics and contrasting to ref in bible verses.
they worship idols
furnicate and even drink beer within church premises. smoke ..and do all evil in the name of harvest and baazar.. abegi
fake ass idol worshipers
stepped my foot off catholic decades ago

catholic is evil
stay away from them
no diff btwn catholic and grail message,eckankar and the rest of them all.

'Good' boy.
Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by when2(f): 4:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
gaby:

What if I tell you I'm a Catholic who has refused to bury his head in his butt-hole just because it didn't happen to me or someone closer to me, I have refused to gloss over this issue all because keeping the image of the institution and the sick cradle robbers amongst its ranks matters most to me.

What if.....

Learn to be matured and civil in your submissions.

Peace

You're a confused catholic.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by gaby(m): 4:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
when2:

You're a confused catholic.

That is obviously all you brought home from today's teaching. Abi..

I sorry for you...
Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by calculusx(m): 4:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
4 pages No Pix....

All hail the King of the Universe

Proud Catholic

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by Ajalekoko76(m): 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
Happy to be Catholic. Christ is my king. I am a prince in Christ kingdom.

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by labelle123(f): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2018
SunriseW:
We're shutting down the whole of Enugu,all roads lead to Okpara Square.

Christ,Eternal king of the universe
. Yes ooo

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by lindiwey: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
coven
catholics are trapped
they hide
they condition them
no bible
nothing
just a piece of useless worthless paper of todays sermon madly modified by catholics and contrasting to ref in bible verses.
they worship idols
furnicate and even drink beer within church premises. smoke ..and do all evil in the name of harvest and baazar.. abegi
fake ass idol worshipers

catholic is evil
stay away from them

Wow! If this is how Christians talk, judge and condemn people, I will rather be a pagan..is this how you win souls for Christ? This is the height bof hypocrisy..your own dey your body..

2 Likes

Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by Chuksfela1(m): 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
Christ is the king of all king

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by apogeez(m): 8:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
coven
catholics are trapped
they hide
they condition them
no bible
nothing
they worship idols
fake ass idol worshipers

catholic is evil
stay away from them

Nwanne u are foolish i swear.. When has drinking bear now a crime mumu ur pastors will pretend not do it in u pple presence and did most evil act at the back

1 Like

Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by apogeez(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
tonysleek:
SENSE FALL ON YOU!. Receive sense in Jesus name!
Receive wisdom bro
Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by SalC: 10:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
SunriseW:
We're shutting down the whole of Enugu,all roads lead to Okpara Square.

Christ,Eternal king of the universe
I was there live. It was heaven on earth
Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by Aizenosa(m): 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jethman:

I stand to be corrected with facts.
This feast has no biblical origin.

It is a celebration with pagan origins as do most other doctrines of the Catholic Church.
It takes enlightenment to understand that Catholicism is not Christianity.

Please where in the Bible was it written that the Bible is the sole backup about the truth of God.
Re: Catholic Church In Nigeria Celebrates Feast Of Christ The King Today by Akuruoulo(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2018
equity1:
I am not a Catholic but I don't see anything wrong in celebrating Jesus as a king whether it's biblical or not.
Heaven must answer ur prayers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Jesus Taught Kenneth Hagin About Authority / Nicholas Chukwuemeka Tagbo Burial Ceremony In Onitsha (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: We Should Stop Using Religion As Excuse For Character Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.