Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

Jubril/Buhari Calls His Wife Mrs Buhari Instead Of My Wife - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubril/Buhari Calls His Wife Mrs Buhari Instead Of My Wife - VIDEO (4472 Views)

Why Another Northerner Will Take Power From Buhari Instead Of Tinubu - Babajide / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / Nnamdi Kanu Claims He Is 'Unmasking Buhari, Jubril Of Sudan In Aso Rock' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubril/Buhari Calls His Wife Mrs Buhari Instead Of My Wife - VIDEO by Ziggylady(f): 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
[b][/b]
SouthEastFacts:

Akwa Ibom people are not stupid. You are a yoruba moslem

Chai! cheesy
Re: Jubril/Buhari Calls His Wife Mrs Buhari Instead Of My Wife - VIDEO by spyg1(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2018
SouthEastFacts:

Why is he scared of the Nigerian press? 100 Nigerian soldiers were massacred, yet no Press Conference, even Trump that lives most of his waking moments on Twitter gives live press conference.
Iam an adult I can't be brainwashed easily like that
Re: Jubril/Buhari Calls His Wife Mrs Buhari Instead Of My Wife - VIDEO by sirjoe1124(m): 12:36pm On Nov 29, 2018
buhariguy:
And jubril don't have wife,
Hmm, I love this jubril,
He is wifeless.

Is time to change my name to jubrilguy,
Jubril till 2023.
30k a month won't solve your problems..... Look beyond that; don't kill your conscience for a token..... You and I know that Buhari is a monumental failure who shouldn't be allowed close to Aso rock but I still marvel at what makes you support him.
Re: Jubril/Buhari Calls His Wife Mrs Buhari Instead Of My Wife - VIDEO by sirjoe1124(m): 12:38pm On Nov 29, 2018
Tetehjewels:

You should have known he was just fooling around which is his usual way of making people laugh and when he addressed her as Mrs Buhari and her excellency, you heard the audience laugh.

Buhari is a man who knows what to say at every time. I am sure he must have told the wife that today I will address you as her excellency and as Mrs buhari
Like an Igbo proverb ebe onye n'eri ka ona awachi..... Meaning where a person eats from is where he covers. That's all I have to tell you.
Re: Jubril/Buhari Calls His Wife Mrs Buhari Instead Of My Wife - VIDEO by buhariguy(m): 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2018
sirjoe1124:

30k a month won't solve your problems..... Look beyond that; don't kill your conscience for a token..... You and I know that Buhari is a monumental failure who shouldn't be allowed close to Aso rock but I still marvel at what makes you support him.
what makes you support thief atiku,.
Thief atiku has never be a successful VP, and you want me to try a failed VP to be President.
Can you see how VP supposed to work?
Even the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist now preferred to be VP than to be president because of able VP osibanjo performance.
SE is now envious of SW because of osinbanjo

(1) (2) (Reply)

JTF, Bayelsa Residents Debunk Reported Militants’ Attack On Conoil Pipeline / Over 1,500 PDP Supporters Decamp To APC In Katsina / Details Of Mam Arrested For Disrupting Flight In Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.