Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,529 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name (25451 Views)

Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / Why Did Jesus Not Include A Woman Among His 12 Disciples? / Is It Right For Unmarried Christian Woman To Get Pregnant Through IVF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by MrPresident1: 8:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
As long as what the man asks the woman to do does not contravene the law of God, she should submit to her husband in all things.

Women, men, pray to GOD to choose his best for you, and walk in the right path so that you both will be divinely connected.
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by abbeyfel: 8:39pm On Nov 25, 2018
noturbusiness:

the Jewish tradition is the bedrock of Christianity and we are talking about Christianity here . wait for a post about Africa so you can talk about your Africa .
don't worry, when you get married you will understand that those sweet words men are actually worst than we that are principled
And you think am not married? Why should a woman drop her fathers name because I married her? Infact, I was even the one who included her father's name with my father's. See, my wife's father is my father too. One big family..

2 Likes

Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's simply the fallacy of the twisted ideology of feminism in Nigeria encouraged by effeminated fvckboy sissy husbands.

Some of these mumu husbands have no sense of self-worth, they even consider it a privilege that their wives agreed to marry them hence this fvckery thrives.

Well, unless her father gave you a price slash in the marriage list or you incompletely paid her brideprice, then she can keep it.
But only a foolish man will allow his wife retain her maiden name or include it with his.

Izzou nwanne m onye oma,
Let me add two to the one you've mentioned.

- Tolu Oniru-Demuren,
- Funke Akindele-Bello.

But please don't tell me what else they have in common aside retaining their maiden names.

Are you married?
I wonder how your wife is coping. So if she insists on retaining her maiden name you'll beat her or what?
Because you paid bride price your wife should place herself under you and do as you command. Because you have equated her value to the wrappers and yam you gave. I want to beat you.

1 Like

Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 25, 2018
abbeyfel:
And you think am not married? Why should a woman drop her fathers name because I married her? Infact, I was even the one who included her father's name with my father's. See, my wife's father is my father too. One big family..
you did it because you were too scared to ask her to leave her father's name. if you think it is not important she bear her husband's name, why did you include yours to her father's name? if she use only your name you guys will stop being one big family abi?
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by abbeyfel: 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
noturbusiness:

you did it because you were too scared to ask her to leave her father's name. if you think it is not important she bear her husband's name, why did you include yours to her father's name? if she use only your name you guys will stop being one big family abi?
Guy, I brought the issue up myself because I saw how she loves her father. She was so surprised and stunned! See, real men go extra length to make their women feel loved and connected. Well it's my life. You can go on with your principles, but don't even try forcing it on others. And dnt even try connecting this subject to the bible verses quoted. They do not tally at all. What concerns name and submisiveness
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
abbeyfel:
Guy, I brought the issue up myself because I saw how she loves her father. She was so surprised and stunned! See, real men go extra length to make their women feel loved and connected. Well it's my life. You can go on with your principles, but don't even try forcing it on others. And dnt even try connecting this subject to the bible verses quoted. They do not tally at all. What concerns name and submisiveness
Will using only your name stop her from loving her father? check through all my comments you will not see anyone that talk submission and name. but I agree with the op view since the idea behind refusing to change to your husband's name is a feminist vision to equate a woman with a man. if not, the husband name does not harm or stop you from loving your dad.
the husband name is so important that in the Bible, that even if a man is to be dead and he left no kids, his wife is to keep his name and the late man brother will perform brother-in-law marriage on her and any offsprings raised will bear the late man name.
why did they have to go such length of the man's name can be thrown away easily?
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
noturbusiness:

let end it here since you are becoming clueless, not knowing what to say any longer
Na u dey clueless. You can't even back all your claims with good Bible verses. You think you dealing with a kid or a baby Christian I suppose. We have been in this long before your existence
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by samysmoothfresh: 11:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Saff:
Oh shut up. Every time somebody must be chopping someone’s destiny, somebody cannot be comfortable without chopping somebody’s destiny again abi? Abeg go and sit down

change your dp
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by arnold123: 12:28am On Nov 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
In today's world, many women find it trendy and classy including their father's name to their husband's name when they get married. Most of them don't even know why it's done, they just do it because they saw others doing it. Many of such women profess to be Christians without knowing that doing such is an open rebellion against their father, their husband and God who instituted marriage from the beginning.

This evil rebellious trend was made popular by Hollywood where you see a Jada Pinkett married to Will Smith now choosing to call herself Jada Pinkett-Smith. The trend quickly got copied by African actresses like Omotola Jalade who got married to Mr. Ekeinde now choosing to call herself Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde. These popular people whom many have chosen as role models have led many into emulating the same idea. That's why many Nigerian ladies on Facebook now have hyphenated names.

This new trend which seems like what has come to stay is a total disregard for God and tradition. Please read the below Bible passages.

Ephesians 5:22
Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.

Ephesians 6:1-3
Children, obey your parents in the Lord: for this is right.
Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;
That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

The first excuse women who have hyphenated names give is that they are honoring their father who raised them by giving them the best which made them who they are today. That's why they have to retain his name when married just to ensure his name lives on. This is stupidity at it's highest order. Such a woman is only satisfying her ego and not her father.

Did the poor man ever asked to be honored let alone in that way? Did he tell you that when he got married to his own wife, he allowed her to do such to him? Why do you now think he will be happy to know you are causing pain to a young man who is your husband all in the name of an honor he never asked for?

The above passage says you should honor your father and mother, but before that it says OBEY your parents. Failing to do the first part is the reason why you are honoring your father in the wrong manner. If you truly love your father, then why did you disobey what he did on the day you got married?

On the day you got married, he did something symbolic which is very traditional. He walked you down to the altar and handed you over to the man whom you got married to on your wedding day. What he simply did was handover authority over you to your husband and new daddy. It is him you are to obey henceforth. Not saying you are to now start disregarding your parents, but they now have a little authority over your life.

You obeyed your father while under his roof. He gave you the best due to your obedience. Now that he has given you to a man as wife, it is that man you are to obey just as you did your father. Bringing in your father or his name into the man's house is the same as having two captains in a ship. Your father won't even want that because such was never done to him. Hyphenating your name is the same as saying that when your father walked you down the alter, he never handed you over to your husband, instead he also got married to him just as you did.

Some women will say they hyphenate just to preserve their father"s name. Won't that same name die when you die? Can you see how stupid that reasoning is?

Another quarter will say their father's name open doors for them, so they have to keep it because the name of the man whom they married can not even ring a bell but not to talk of opening doors.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the L ORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Such women are trusting in man instead of God. They believe God who said they should submit to their husband cannot direct their path, so they rely on their rich and famous earthly father who can drop dead at any minute. What is wrong with such women is pride and greed. They don't want to seem to know that they are no longer under their father's roof. They want to eat their cake and have it.

If you don't love a man well enough to submit to him and bear his name alone, then marriage is not for you. Stay in your father's house and keep enjoying the benefits of his name. Getting married and disregarding all of these will mean you have disobeyed many persons.

First you have disobeyed God who told you to submit to your husband just as you submit to Him.

Secondly, you have disobeyed your father who symbolically handed you over to your husband as the new authority over you. You have done the wrong thing.

Thirdly, you have failed to submit to your husband. No wonder many married women are not having happiness in their homes. They do everything right without knowing that this one single thing that looks harmless is what is causing God to prevent happiness from reigning in their household.

As for sissy men who allow their wives to keep their father's name, your kind is the reason why society is messed up today. If you look at your marriage carefully, you will see that you lack authority there all because you allowed one foolishness to come into it. You are disobeying God by changing traditions.

Proverbs 22:28 King James Version (KJV)
Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.
it makes you more of a sinner right?
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
In today's world, many women find it trendy and classy including their father's name to their husband's name when they get married. Most of them don't even know why it's done, they just do it because they saw others doing it. Many of such women profess to be Christians without knowing that doing such is an open rebellion against their father, their husband and God who instituted marriage from the beginning.

This evil rebellious trend was made popular by Hollywood where you see a Jada Pinkett married to Will Smith now choosing to call herself Jada Pinkett-Smith. The trend quickly got copied by African actresses like Omotola Jalade who got married to Mr. Ekeinde now choosing to call herself Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde. These popular people whom many have chosen as role models have led many into emulating the same idea. That's why many Nigerian ladies on Facebook now have hyphenated names.

This new trend which seems like what has come to stay is a total disregard for God and tradition. Please read the below Bible passages.

Honour thy father and mother; which is the first commandment with promise;
That it may be well with thee, and thou mayest live long on the earth.

The first excuse women who have hyphenated names give is that they are honoring their father who raised them by giving them the best which made them who they are today. That's why they have to retain his name when married just to ensure his name lives on. This is stupidity at it's highest order. Such a woman is only satisfying her ego and not her father.

Did the poor man ever asked to be honored let alone in that way? Did he tell you that when he got married to his own wife, he allowed her to do such to him? Why do you now think he will be happy to know you are causing pain to a young man who is your husband all in the name of an honor he never asked for?

The above passage says you should honor your father and mother, but before that it says OBEY your parents. Failing to do the first part is the reason why you are honoring your father in the wrong manner. If you truly love your father, then why did you disobey what he did on the day you got married?

On the day you got married, he did something symbolic which is very traditional. He walked you down to the altar and handed you over to the man whom you got married to on your wedding day. What he simply did was handover authority over you to your husband and new daddy. It is him you are to obey henceforth. Not saying you are to now start disregarding your parents, but they now have a little authority over your life.

You obeyed your father while under his roof. He gave you the best due to your obedience. Now that he has given you to a man as wife, it is that man you are to obey just as you did your father. Bringing in your father or his name into the man's house is the same as having two captains in a ship. Your father won't even want that because such was never done to him. Hyphenating your name is the same as saying that when your father walked you down the alter, he never handed you over to your husband, instead he also got married to him just as you did.

Some women will say they hyphenate just to preserve their father"s name. Won't that same name die when you die? Can you see how stupid that reasoning is?

Another quarter will say their father's name open doors for them, so they have to keep it because the name of the man whom they married can not even ring a bell but not to talk of opening doors.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the L ORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Such women are trusting in man instead of God. They believe God who said they should submit to their husband cannot direct their path, so they rely on their rich and famous earthly father who can drop dead at any minute. What is wrong with such women is pride and greed. They don't want to seem to know that they are no longer under their father's roof. They want to eat their cake and have it.

If you don't love a man well enough to submit to him and bear his name alone, then marriage is not for you. Stay in your father's house and keep enjoying the benefits of his name. Getting married and disregarding all of these will mean you have disobeyed many persons.

First you have disobeyed God who told you to submit to your husband just as you submit to Him.

Secondly, you have disobeyed your father who symbolically handed you over to your husband as the new authority over you. You have done the wrong thing.

Thirdly, you have failed to submit to your husband. No wonder many married women are not having happiness in their homes. They do everything right without knowing that this one single thing that looks harmless is what is causing God to prevent happiness from reigning in their household.

As for sissy men who allow their wives to keep their father's name, your kind is the reason why society is messed up today. If you look at your marriage carefully, you will see that you lack authority there all because you allowed one foolishness to come into it. You are disobeying God by changing traditions.

Proverbs 22:28 King James Version (KJV)
Remove not the ancient landmark, which thy fathers have set.

None of the Bible verses you dropped support your argument

Are all Nigerian 'Christians' this retaarded
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 26, 2018
pek:
Your wish but it won't. Even in the next 1000 years. In this part of the world, paying of bride price is very significant and without it, marriage has not been contracted. It has nothing to do with amount but the significance.

Lol

If you think my generation would still be doing bride price, you're in your own.
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by kingPhidel(m): 5:29am On Nov 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You trust in those names instead of the name Jesus which is above every other name?
All hail you, highly religious minded, excellent in Christiandome, God's general in nairaland. My comment was contextual as such, no religious inclination attach.
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:29am On Nov 26, 2018
ivanalimi:
good luck finding such a Nigerian man that will allow that.of course by the time u are 37 and still single, maybe u will have a rethink of ur girlish fantancies.
Because you would not does not mean that we do not have sensible men who would agree So speak for yourself you are not the only man on earth.It is very cynical of men to the think that threatening women with marriage and age is a good thing.As if if she is 37 and unmarried she will die . mtcheww.Everyone has a right to plan their future it is not a fantasy.
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:41am On Nov 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
The Bible supports this kind of man made doctrine because that is what the husband wants from his wife whom the Bible ordered to submit to him.

What you are saying now is that your wife can allow her company transfer her to Europe leaving you behind in Africa because the Bible doesn't expressly say anything against such. You have to allow her go because the Bible doesn't prohibit it.

Guy, what you want is what your wife should want as long as you are the head.
The bolded though. It is your type that becomes a dictator and not a leader in the home.It is your type that make it seem like women have no opinions in marriage.Leadership is service, by example and not dictatorship.Your idea of what a man should be in the home is not what a leader should be but what a dictator is no wonder you made this Bs of a thread.Anyway sha some women are trying.Even when I was a christian I don't think what you wrote in the bolded was what the apostle meant in regards to headship and submission.

P.S Don't quote me I am not a christian and I no longer believe or agree with those things I only quoted you because your idea of what a man should be in a so called christian family is toxic and it could be toxic for the women around you.
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:48am On Nov 26, 2018
noturbusiness:

I am done with them my brother. All this feminist trying to challenge the headship of man by introducing useless ideologies. Does answering the man's name stop you from anything? All this weak men supporting them in public will end up beating their wife and subjecting them to all sorts of maltreatment in private
Do you even know how surname originated?
If we were in a matriarchal society at then I am sure you would be the one to answer your wife's name.Since you are so interested in the surname being the same if your wife refuses to change her name to yours you can change your name to hers.You would not die there is no law against it and the heavens would not fall.
I am sure you would not like such an idea but you feel it is okay to tell a grown up adult what to do because you are a man.
Some men have been known to want to feed women garbage but refuse to eat the same garbage when offered to them double standard mentality if you ask me.
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by abbeyfel: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2018
noturbusiness:

Will using only your name stop her from loving her father? check through all my comments you will not see anyone that talk submission and name. but I agree with the op view since the idea behind refusing to change to your husband's name is a feminist vision to equate a woman with a man. if not, the husband name does not harm or stop you from loving your dad.
the husband name is so important that in the Bible, that even if a man is to be dead and he left no kids, his wife is to keep his name and the late man brother will perform brother-in-law marriage on her and any offsprings raised will bear the late man name.
why did they have to go such length of the man's name can be thrown away easily?
My life, not yours remember?
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by abbeyfel: 7:20am On Nov 26, 2018
noturbusiness:

Lazy minds think this way. If you live a fulfilled life, your name will never perish. Wether you have children or not. It is not children that carry your name on, but the life you live. Examples are, Jesus, Mohammed, Paul, Peter, Isaiah, 2pac, Martin Luther, Martin Luther king Jr, Ghandi, Albert Eisten, Galileo, Aristotle, Tafawa Balewa, just a few whose deeds and legacies still echo their names today. Many have children who carries their names, but still, nobody knows them Abeg who ordinary name help? A good life is better than a mere tag. If you dnt know, a name is nothing but a tag for identification. Nothing more!!!
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Do you even know how surname originated?
If we were in a matriarchal society at then I am sure you would be the one to answer your wife's name.Since you are so interested in the surname being the same if your wife refuses to change her name to yours you can change your name to hers.You would not die there is no law against it and the heavens would not fall.
I am sure you would not like such an idea but you feel it is okay to tell a grown up adult what to do because you are a man.
Some men have been known to want to feed women garbage but refuse to eat the same garbage when offered to them double standard mentality if you ask me.
Christianity has always been patriarchal and we talking from a Christian angle mrs
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2018
abbeyfel:
My life, not yours remember?
It was you who dragged your life into this argument.
If you can use your life as an example, we can also be allowed to question your life
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 26, 2018
abbeyfel:
Lazy minds think this way. If you live a fulfilled life, your name will never perish. Wether you have children or not. It is not children that carry your name on, but the life you live. Examples are, Jesus, Mohammed, Paul, Peter, Isaiah, 2pac, Martin Luther, Martin Luther king Jr, Ghandi, Albert Eisten, Galileo, Aristotle, Tafawa Balewa, just a few whose deeds and legacies still echo their names today. Many have children who carries their names, but still, nobody knows them Abeg who ordinary name help? A good life is better than a mere tag. If you dnt know, a name is nothing but a tag for identification. Nothing more!!!
A good name is better than riches.
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by alBHAGDADI: 8:17am On Nov 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

The bolded though. It is your type that becomes a dictator and not a leader in the home.It is your type that make it seem like women have no opinions in marriage.Leadership is service, by example and not dictatorship.Your idea of what a man should be in the home is not what a leader should be but what a dictator is no wonder you made this Bs of a thread.Anyway sha some women are trying.Even when I was a christian I don't think what you wrote in the bolded was what the apostle meant in regards to headship and submission.

P.S Don't quote me I am not a christian and I no longer believe or agree with those things I only quoted you because your idea of what a man should be in a so called christian family is toxic and it could be toxic for the women around you.
You were never a Christian. You don't know who a Christian is that's why you think you use to be one.

How dare you question me for following what the Bible authorized me to do?

It's your cup of tea not believing. Kindly leave those that do alone.
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by abbeyfel: 8:21am On Nov 26, 2018
noturbusiness:

A good name is better than riches.
A good name here refers to your character man. Not your geneology!
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by abbeyfel: 8:24am On Nov 26, 2018
noturbusiness:

It was you who dragged your life into this argument.
If you can use your life as an example, we can also be allowed to question your life
You can question my lifestyle surely. This is public domain. Just dnt try forcing this crap on me and others. Expecially using religious pretext!
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by abbeyfel: 8:29am On Nov 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
You were never a Christian. You don't know who a Christian is that's why you think you use to be one.

How dare you question me for fo8llowing what the Bible authorized me to do?

Tell me about christianity pls.
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2018
abbeyfel:
You can question my lifestyle surely. This is public domain. Just dnt try forcing this crap on me and others. Expecially using religious pretext!
we never tried forcing anyone. the advice is for those willing to listen.
you can call it crap same way your opinion is crappy to me
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by abbeyfel: 8:52am On Nov 26, 2018
noturbusiness:

we never tried forcing anyone. the advice is for those willing to listen.
you can call it crap same way your opinion is crappy to me
Thank you. But spreading craps like this is barbaric in the world of today. I ask again. Who name don help. I am more concerned with the wealth I want to live for my generation yet unborn. That way, my name will live for ever....
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2018
abbeyfel:
Thank you. But spreading craps like this is barbaric in the world of today. I ask again. Who name don help. I am more concerned with the wealth I want to live for my generation yet unborn. That way, my name will live for ever....
oya leave us alone na. that you throw your name away does not mean you will have more of the good things in life than we that insist on keeping our name. those that are ruling this world today did not get there just by throwing away their names
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2018
noturbusiness:

Christianity has always been patriarchal and we talking from a Christian angle mrs
we talking about surnames here.
It has nothing to do with religion.
If around the time surnames came about the world was matriarchal you would be the one to change your name to your wife's lastname.You just stated what had nothing to do with my earlier mention which you could not adress.
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:56am On Nov 26, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

How dare you question me for following what the Bible authorized me to do?

One thing you should know is that you have no right or authority to tell people who or what they were or are.So if I stated I was once a Christian you have no right to tell me I was not one I do not need your confirmation for that.
And you should have taken your advise other than opening a thread thinking you can tell others what to do.
One thing about fanatics or fundamentalist is that they sometimes end up confusing themselves and becoming hypocritical about things.
And yes people could be devout religious people today and become non believers tommorow it is vice versa and it does not mean that the non believers of now were not strong in their faiths then.
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 26, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

we talking about surnames here.
It has nothing to do with religion.
If around the time surnames came about the world was matriarchal you would be the one to change your name to your wife's lastname.You just stated what had nothing to do with my earlier mention which you could not adress.
maybe you are mistaking this post for another. check the heading again
Re: A Christian Woman Should Not Include Her Father's Name To Her Husband's Name by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2018
noturbusiness:

maybe you are mistaking this post for another. check the heading again
Read my earlier mention then tell me how your initial quote which I just responded to relates to it.You should take this advise for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? / TB Joshua: I Am Ready To Pray For COVID-19 Patients In Isolation Centres / What If Zuckerberg Were A Nigerian Atheist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.