Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. (39696 Views)

Ayade Takes Over Cross River North APC Senate Ticket / Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West / Oluranti Adebule Beats Obanikoro, Wins Lagos West APC Senate Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by ASHIWAJU001: 9:23am On Nov 25, 2018
midolian:
If Saraki likes, let him field the two candidates at the same time. He and his evil party will be buried next year

Na tree wey near each other make people think say monkey get skills
Igi sunmogi lobo fin your. Thank God that operation End saraki started from my own Senatorial district

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by ASHIWAJU001: 9:24am On Nov 25, 2018
SeunPhantom:
Senate House, Retiring House
it's very disgusting

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by zlantanfan: 9:27am On Nov 25, 2018
My own problem is how saraki has penciled fatai as kwara ministerial appointee in the dream of atiku presidency.

Is this not a sure failure in one paratasal of government minus the series of out of job pdp choppers.

Yet people think atiku is their messiah

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by ASHIWAJU001: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:
That Ahmed is politically worthless
that's the point
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by abayimi567: 9:31am On Nov 25, 2018
All kwarians would reject saraki dynasty comes 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by noruwasman(m): 9:41am On Nov 25, 2018
Naldon somebody is missing you like kilode? Biko where have ya been
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by mohammad11: 9:47am On Nov 25, 2018
Don't take fight to another man's territory if you aren't sure you're stable enough to repel any counter attack to your own territory

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by GavelSlam: 9:50am On Nov 25, 2018
If the governor did well, shouldn't a senatorial district be a walk in the park?

Saraki's puppet cannot even take a stand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Davidgr8(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2018
The plot is thick! I see an impending end to a dynasty
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by patrickcollins: 10:11am On Nov 25, 2018
onside:
Supporting and being errand boy for Saraki will hurt and hunt fatai forever.
Useless clowns
Supporting and being an errand boy to Tinubu will not hunt Ambode and your likes, abeg say another thing.
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by omoiyalayi(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2018
I thought d window for submission of candidates names to inec has been closed
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Slurity(m): 10:20am On Nov 25, 2018
For the first time in kwara history, they choose to get sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by manitoba(m): 10:26am On Nov 25, 2018
I would have love Ahmed to remain on the ticket as there is an impeding loss awaiting him .

Even the current Senator Rafiu cannot win the election.

Kwara People are awake from their Slumber.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Basic123: 10:26am On Nov 25, 2018
patrickcollins:
Supporting and being an errand boy to Tinubu will not hunt Ambode and your likes, abeg say another thing.
Those ones are performers.

Then,for your information, Tinubu style in Lagos made them love him.He listens.He is actually the follower of APC million members in Lagos not their rule.That makes him an outstanding leader!

Also,he is a silent strategist not loudmouth like Saraki.Tinubu doesn't even see him as his mate, firstly he is older than him by 10 years, secondly Tinubu had built a party from a scratch, thirdly,he didn't inherit any dynasty he built his own, Tinubu has influenced politics in so many states apart from Lagos...It's endless!

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by GoodGovernance: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2018

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 25, 2018
midolian:
If Saraki likes, let him field the two candidates at the same time. He and his evil party will be buried next year

Na tree wey near each other make people think say monkey get skills

Hmmm, ur back.

We expect nothing less from u though

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

And you were one of those telling us how he will deal with the APC during the bye election o wink
show me where I said so or you ever shut up

I have searched you in a thread wer Boko Haram killing soldiers as well as wer they are lamenting of not giving enough equipment to combat boko guys
You vanished in a tin air.
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by shukuokukobambi: 11:30am On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:
show me where I said so or you ever shut up

I have searched you in a thread wer Boko Haram killing soldiers as well as wer they are lamenting of not giving enough equipment to combat boko guys
You vanished in a tin air.

I couldn't come to that gory thread so I wouldn't disturb your serious wanking and enjoyment at the joy of Nigerian soldiers being killed because it advances your hatred of Buhari and support for PDP. Are you done fingering each other there?

If you care, come here and let's discuss the matter like sensible adults https://www.nairaland.com/4865846/how-sure-iran-no-hand#73278215

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 11:32am On Nov 25, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I couldn't come to that gory thread so I wouldn't disturb your serious wanking and enjoyment at the joy of Nigerian soldiers being killed because it advances your hatred of Buhari and support for PDP. Are you done fingering each other there?

If you care, come here and let's discuss the matter like sensible adults https://www.nairaland.com/4865846/how-sure-iran-no-hand#73278215

no get your time now am still in church
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 11:33am On Nov 25, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

continue supporting mediocrity in the name of politics thinking you're doing me
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by shukuokukobambi: 11:34am On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:
no get your time now am still in church

See your boastings about how PDP of Gov Ahmed will thrash APC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Afamed: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2018
patrickcollins:
Tinubu leadership style is far away from the Mesujamba . You can see he was not the one that determined the faith of Ambode, rather the APC party leaders did.Between who have seen Jonnyessense lately?

Cc: Jonnyessense

Cc: Jonnyessense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by shukuokukobambi: 11:35am On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:
continue supporting mediocrity in the name of politics thinking you're doing me

You that wants Saraki dynasty to move from Sola to Bukola to Olaseni is supporting what? Idiocracy? Continue to do yourself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 11:39am On Nov 25, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

You that wants Saraki dynasty to move from Sola to Bukola to Olaseni is supporting what? Idiocracy? Continue to do yourself
blood hypocrite!!!

but you are supporting Tinubu dynasty in lagos and South West at large. You lots are to pathetic
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Afamed: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:
blood hypocrite!!!

but you are supporting Tinubu dynasty in lagos and South West at large. You lots are to pathetic
Keep quite and face your church service. Double agent. Internet does not lie, as you are bent on changing your initial loyalty. Or ain't you proud of your party in defeat?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2018
Afamed:
Keep quite and face your church service. Double agent

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by shukuokukobambi: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:
blood hypocrite!!!

I thought you were in church? I knew once I mention this line, you will jump up and run out to reply me cheesy

You're a useless and dumb person. In 40 years of Saraki dynasty and hegemony in kwara, mention one leader they've created? Just one.

Now do you want me to name those Tinubu brought up?

How many of Tinubu's children are holding political office in Lagos and Nigeria?

I'm waiting for you to answer o

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: 10 Promises Osinbajo Made To Nigerians In Declaration Speech / Peter Onyiuke Detained For 1 Week On Danladi Umar's Order / Juju Placed Near Umuahia Police Post (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.