Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. (39693 Views)

Ayade Takes Over Cross River North APC Senate Ticket / Akpabio Clinches APC Senate Ticket For Akwa Ibom West / Oluranti Adebule Beats Obanikoro, Wins Lagos West APC Senate Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by celeiyke: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2018
symbolofhope:
Saraki is a baby in political strategy. Look at him that boasted of showing pdp how to deliver Lagos from Tinubu, He is now running around to save his dynasty when Tinubu takes the battle to his territory. Ordinary House of Representatives by-Election, he is confused, so now he knows *Rafiu* is marketable than *Fatai*, too late for him to realise that Him, Rafiu and Fatai will all loose out come 2019, Ire o

Saraki is a far better strategy than ur Tinubu. Saraki delivered Osun to pdp. He still won the bye election, U think strategy is by using police and military to rig. Go and learn politics, it's not by making noise on nairaland. 2019 will define who is a better strategist
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Afamed: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=deboysben post=73286751][/quote]
Internet does not lie. In due time, we shall expose most of you that speak with two sides of your mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I thought you were in church? I knew once I mention this line, you will jump up and run out to reply me cheesy

You're a useless and dumb person. In 40 years of Saraki dynasty and hegemony in kwara, mention one leader they've created? Just one.

Now do you want me to name those Tinubu brought up?

How many of Tinubu's children are holding political office in Lagos and Nigeria?

I'm waiting for you to answer o
go sit down Oga no need of engaging you and your fellow zombies cos you guys have sworn to be an unrepentant zombies you all know what Tinubu is after but seek to give blind eyes about it.
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Afamed: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2018
celeiyke:

Saraki is a far better strategy than ur Tinubu. Saraki delivered Osun to pdp. He still won the bye election, U think strategy is by using police and military to rig. Go and learn politics, it's not by making noise on nairaland. 2019 will define who is a better strategist
lol

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 11:52am On Nov 25, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

I thought you were in church? I knew once I mention this line, you will jump up and run out to reply me cheesy

You're a useless and dumb person. In 40 years of Saraki dynasty and hegemony in kwara, mention one leader they've created? Just one.

Now do you want me to name those Tinubu brought up?

How many of Tinubu's children are holding political office in Lagos and Nigeria?

I'm waiting for you to answer o
imagine you casting aspirations to someone when you have this same scenario at your back yard
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Afamed: 11:52am On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:
go sit down Oga no need of engaging you and your fellow zombies cos you guys have sworn to be an unrepentant zombies you all know what Tinubu is after but seek to give blind eyes about it.
And does the Constitution of Nigeria forbid Tinubu from eyeing / getting the highest political position in Nigeria. All these little rats self. In due time, all of you who speak with two sides of your mouth shall all be exposed at appropriate time. Internet does not lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2018
Afamed:

And does the Constitution of Nigeria forbid Tinubu from eyeing / getting the highest political position in Nigeria. All these little rats self. In due time, all of you who speak with two sides of your mouth shall all be exposed at appropriate time. Internet does not lie
so you know but seek to go against people trying to troll the same line
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by shukuokukobambi: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:

Tinubu is a crook. I'll readily say it anywhere.

Oya go ahead and admit that Bukola is a crook whose footsoldiers also engage in deadly armed robbery as a part-time gig.

I'm waiting

3 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by shukuokukobambi: 12:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:
imagine you casting aspirations to someone when you have this same scenario at your back yard

So you can't mention a single person other than a Saraki that the Saraki dynasty has brought up as a leader in over 40years?

You can mention the leader of the Offa armed robbery gang. We go manage am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 12:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Tinubu is a crook. I'll readily say it anywhere.

Oya go ahead and admit that Bukola is a crook whose footsoldiers also engage in deadly armed robbery as a part-time gig.

I'm waiting
you are just a busy body nothing else

All I gat to say stop being a hypocrite
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

So you can't mention a single person other than a Saraki that the Saraki dynasty has brought up as a leader in over 40years?

what stopping you and your lots to sue him to court and also win the case against him
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by shukuokukobambi: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:
you are just a busy body nothing else

All I gat to say stop being a hypocrite

So you can't call Saraki a crook? But you can call Tinubu a crook? You're the definition of hypocrisy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 12:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

tell me why a suspect was killed in police custody. A whole Nigeria police
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

So you can't call Saraki a crook? But you can call Tinubu a crook? You're the definition of hypocrisy
it's only you that called your master a crook.
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by shukuokukobambi: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:
tell me why a suspect was killed in police custody. A whole Nigeria police

Because they're all crooks.

Will you now admit Saraki is a crook?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by shukuokukobambi: 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:
it's only you that called your master a crook.

If he was my master, I'll be scared to call him a crook.

You obviously feed from Saraki's fingers and he has control over you so you're scared to call him what he is: a big crook

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

If he was my master, I'll be scared to call him a crook.

You obviously feed from Saraki's fingers and he has control over you so you're scared to call him what he is: a big crook
you are free to say what you want

Freedom of speech I can guarantee you

But freedom after speech I can not, FG
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by BABANGBALI: 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
And that ends his political career

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by shukuokukobambi: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:
you are free to say what you want

Freedom of speech I can guarantee you

But freedom after speech I can not, FG

Fear fear
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
shukuokukobambi:

Fear fear
lol na you Sabi
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by imam07: 12:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
patrickcollins:
Supporting and being an errand boy to Tinubu will not hunt Ambode and your likes, abeg say another thing.
who be this dumb dat brought tinubu issue here. We are talking kwara u dey talk of some1 dat does not concern us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Abeyjide: 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Kzea:
This guy called Ahmed is just a joker It's best as he steps down cuz if not, he would loose.
who ever they bring will loose. anything saraki is A big NOOo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Abeyjide: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
celeiyke:

can't believe someone like you spewed this. for kwara south and governor, APC will triumph.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Afamed: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
deboysben:
what stopping you and your lots to sue him to court and also win the case against him
keep quite, double agent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by imam07: 12:50pm On Nov 25, 2018
celeiyke:

Pls can some1 tell dis idiot to keep mute.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Afamed: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
imam07:
Pls can some1 tell dis idiot to keep mute.
Kindly ignore him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by deboysben(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Afamed:
keep quite, double agent

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by farem: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
midolian:
If Saraki likes, let him field the two candidates at the same time. He and his evil party will be buried next year

Na tree wey near each other make people think say monkey get skills

Obo o night skill!
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by Afamed: 1:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
omoiyalayi:
I thought d window for submission of candidates names to inec has been closed

There is room for substitution of name

2 Likes

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by imam07: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Just a week after d house of rep election,d result has sent tsumani into d camp of pdp in kwara. Kwarans are not fighping Ahmed or Rafiu but saraki. I do not need a prophet to tell me pdp is gone in kwara b4 i know. Most saraki slaves attacked me on nairaland b4 d last election because i said saraki pdp will loose. But now i cant find them online again. All d Igbos supporting saraki are all silenced by last election. You can only understand how develish saraki is if u hv bn in kwara for long. Why wld an outsider wll be criticising me for going against a leader who hv buried people's present and future talent. He has turned all to slave. The wish of a good teacher is he prays his students to be greater in future. You cant follow saraki and be greater dan him.His followers will always be slave for ever.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by omoiyalayi(m): 1:29pm On Nov 25, 2018
Afamed:

There is room for substitution of name

Ok
Re: Kwara Governor Drops Senate Ticket Under Pressure. by patrickcollins: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=imam07 post=73288087]who be this dumb dat brought tinubu issue here. We are talking kwara u dey talk of some1 dat does not concern us.[/quote You are the naive fellow here, we are talking about god fatherism in today's politics, is Tinubu your god or father, the person I quoted never resorted to abusive words rather made his point known, u for change your name to Tinubu son or boy, see you if given opportunity to be Saraki boy u go lick him yash, as u carry Tinubu matter for head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Left With Injuries After Being Attacked By Hoodlums (Graphic) / Police Parade Elvis Okafor Arrested While Buying Food For Sick Mum As ESN Member / Buhari’s Ministerial List: Pastor Tunde Bakare Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.