Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,792 members, 7,956,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style (30254 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Mrop(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2018
Big and bold Pretty nollywood actress Ronke Oshodioke celebrates Her beautiful daughter 10th birthday in which friends and families join them to celebrates her pretty daughter.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/actress-ronke-oshodioke-celebrates-her-pretty-daughter-10th-birthday-in-style/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Mrop(m): 9:44am On Nov 25, 2018
See More Cute Photos of Ronke oshodioke daughtet...& Watch Video here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/actress-ronke-oshodioke-celebrates-her-pretty-daughter-10th-birthday-in-style/

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by pyyxxaro: 9:49am On Nov 25, 2018
Am just here to read worldly comments undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:17am On Nov 25, 2018
Hope her nunu won't be massive like her mother, I desist big nunu cry a no no for me

And that uncle using style to press the poor girl's bress for the 4th pics continue, devil will catch u soon

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by teekaybells(f): 10:33am On Nov 25, 2018
Cute kid..

Happy birthday...

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by SIMPLYkush: 11:07am On Nov 25, 2018
what is cute about this ugly beast, a potential olosho just like her useless mother?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
grin this girl is ugly she just like her used mother cool both of them are farm tools

If you have a verified Nigerian do reach me ASAP
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 25, 2018
Happy birthday to the beautiful Angel

5 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by HisMajesty1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
pretty girl.

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by phranklyn92(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
She's beautiful no doubt!

grin

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by homirefacuny(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
grin this girl is ugly she just like her used mother cool both of them are farm tools

If you have a verified Nigerian do reach me ASAP

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Hugo55(m): 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
The girl is beautiful.

13 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by LannisterIMP: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
Wish her LLnP. See Pikin See Mama. Pretty Girl!

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by PythonDancer: 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
How is this girl 10? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Tinalex(f): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Awwww....cute girl. Much love for you and your mum. Many happy and prosperous return of this day to ya

3 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by gaby(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cutie girl happy birthday.

With her traditional attire, it might be safe to guess her pop is Edo or Eastern..

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by olametrix(m): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
The father na igbo man?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Genniez(f): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
And that uncle using style to press the poor girl's bress for the 4th pics continue, devil will catch u soon [/quote]..u dey my mind..so annoying ,what kind of posture is that ,is it a must to touch the cake or knife.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Diso60090(m): 6:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
what is cute about this ugly beast, a potential olosho just like her useless mother?

To use you cook stew � without tomatoes dey hungry � me but you get luck say i nor get oil

8 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by CaptainFM1: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Am just here to read worldly comments undecided

Thank God you are in the world to read worldly comment.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Her Dad
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Gosj01(m): 6:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
I don't trust that left guy in that fourth picture.

BTW she no get dad? or is this another Linda?

I sell laptops with warranty. More on signature.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Kwamecron(m): 6:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
She go don dey fuvk
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by MarianaTrench: 6:10pm On Nov 25, 2018
If you look at this woman's top region you will understand part of the reason why she's called "Oshodi oke" grin

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by bewla(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
no mistake
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by bewla(m): 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
don't turn to Uncle that will inpregnant her

now that u are all smiling
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by itiswellandwell: 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
She is beautiful! Happy birthday princess!! Long life and prosperity.

Quality Atm card flash drives for sale. Check my signature.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by naturalwaves: 6:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Genniez:
And that uncle using style to press the poor girl's bress for the 4th pics continue, devil will catch u soon ..u dey my mind..so annoying ,what kind of posture is that ,is it a must to touch the cake or knife.. undecided
You and the person you quoted need to have your heads examined. Idiotas!

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Christafarian(m): 6:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
bewla:
don't turn to Uncle that will [/b]inpregnant[b] her

now that u are all smiling
Dear English, thou art dead.

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by akinboyo: 6:20pm On Nov 25, 2018
This shows your level of stupidity, irresponsible comment about an innocent girl. If you have you own daughter, pray she should be Olosho the way you wished someone else's daughter.
SIMPLYkush:

2 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by bewla(m): 6:21pm On Nov 25, 2018
Christafarian:
Dear English, thou art dead.
put it straight English man
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by MyAmericandream(f): 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
why would you call this innocent child an ugly beast? She's just 10.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Talks About Her Visit To Nigeria - AY Comedy (Video) / Top 10 Richest Celebrities In Nigeria 2016 / Photo Of Chika Ike In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.