Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style (30159 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Celebrates Her Son Jayden Safo On His 10th Birthday / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Genniez(f): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
naturalwaves:
You and the person you quoted need to have your heads examined. Idiotas!
aww so much pain..please calm down life is beautiful.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by JewelBukky(f): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Still in the business of selling undiluted designers oil perfumes.

Introducing our 3ml wholesale package for Students/Corpers.

Get 25bottles of 3ml perfume oils with start up capital as low as #15,000.Yes! #15,000.

Invest today and enjoy huge turnover and profit.

Buy @ #600 and sell @ #1000, profit=#400 .
You can also sell @ #1500, profit= #900 (depending on your target customers and marketing strategy). I'll advice my customers to sell @ 1k so as to recover your money quickly and have huge turnover.

25 bottles *#400 = 10k so 10k will be your profit within your initial capital if you're selling @ #1000.

25bottles* #900= #22,500 so 22,500k will be your profit within your initial capital if you're selling @ #1,500.

The business is easy, fascinating, handy, mobile and marketable anywhere anytime!

As a student, don't just go to lecture halls to receive lectures alone nor sit lazy in your hostel, make cool cash also by packing a handful of designers fragrances in your handbag daily.

As a Corper, gain financial freedom by making extra cash also taking advantage of your PPA/CDS.

Festivity is in the air! This is a huge opportunity also!

Kindly note that this package is not limited to students and corpers only. Working class, business men and women can also benefit.

Call/WhatsApp 08038137658

Thank me later���
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by nwamabo247(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
HI nairalanders sorry for disturbing you,please i need your help. For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support but right now things are very very difficut for me.expecially feeding an title medications.please i need ur finnacial help and prayer. no matter how small it will make differance thank and GOD BLESS YOU)
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
bewla:
don't turn to Uncle that will inpregnant her
now that u are all smiling

You disappoint me..Chai!!!

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by FreeConCiencE: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
Hope her nunu won't be massive like her mother, I desist big nunu cry a no no for me

And that uncle using style to press the poor girl's bress for the 4th pics continue, devil will catch u soon

Who tell you say the girl done get bress??
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by zubby29(m): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
what is cute about this ugly beast, a potential olosho just like her useless mother?
finally ur village people Don use ur destiny play teh teh
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Burgerlomo: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by agbonkamen(f): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
what is cute about this ugly beast, a potential olosho just like her useless mother?
your studity will lead you to destruction desist from being stupid and bitterness.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by oyinda1599(f): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Do u have to be like this.... Smh
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by oyinda1599(f): 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Do u have to be like this.... Smh,even if u craving for cheap attention, u shouldn't spill trash on an innocent girl. U might be possessed ooo guy, pls check ursef or see ur pastor, u need 1k prayer warriors to deliver u.... Hope u happy now, u got the cheapest attention u crying for. Omoale jatijati
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Funkybabee(f): 7:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
She is cute
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Melian(f): 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

You're a bastard. Your children will die young. Amen. Amen. Amen.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by trumpcoat(m): 8:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
Happy birthday to her
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by bewla(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
ayobamiJR:

You disappoint me..Chai!!!
how I take disappointed u

weting de reign now for paper

papa sex pikin

teacher rape bady
driver rape boss daughter
75 years uncle rape 12 yr girl

all this pala pala to much
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by bewla(m): 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2018
Melian:

ha ba epe ko da o
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Oritsewhandey(m): 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
You are irreparably so sick upstair
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by cyborg123(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2018
Melian:

Why bring innocent children into this?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by cyborg123(m): 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2018
The moderators of this site will soon bring it to ruin if care is not taken with the wanton display of reckless and stupid comments being allowed to go on unchecked.
Perhaps some of these people that make terrible comments are being paid to do so, in order to generate traffic. But mind you, you are ruining the rating and credibility of the site. This will come to bite you later on.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Trexnemesis(m): 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Kwamecron:
She go don dey fuvk

I think.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by Vickky27: 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
[quote author=homirefacuny post=73295937][/quote]
You are just being bitter, the girl is exceptional beautiful.....
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by homirefacuny(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2018
Vickky27:

You are just being bitter, the girl is exceptional beautiful.....
Why did you quote me? Am against the yeye guy saying rubbish all over threads. My meme was just to mock him
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter, Ann 10th Birthday In Style by omonla10(m): 3:39am On Nov 26, 2018
She's actually her niece. She's my wife's student

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor's Dog Kills Neighbor's Chicken / Hilda Dokubo's No Makeup Face (Photo) / Toke Makinwa's Outfit To Church Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.