Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins (1223 Views)

There'll Be No 2019 If I Gang Up With Buhari's Enemies — Akpabio / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar / 2019: If I Were You I Won’t Contest At 70 – Customs CG Hammed Ali Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
These are five major events that will dominate Nigeria's political space if PDP eventually clinches the peoples mandate.

1. APC will de-emerge: Heard me right? with so many internal wranglings and crisis in the party, it is quite clear to the average Nigerian that the only fabric holding the party together is the Presidency. If the party eventually loses next year's presidential election, the different factions in APC will look homeward. Though ANPP and CPC may likely remain together as APC.

2. IPOB/SHIITE protests will reduce:
The increased IPOB agitation in the Southeast is as a result of Federal govts nepotistic tendencies and poor handling of Shiites. Balanced federal character principle in appointments will appease the different factions and reduce the number of people sympathetic to this groups.

3. Tinubu will reconcile with Atiku; The handwriting on the wall is very clear. Even though the Jagaban may not likely defect to PDP, he will be an ardent supporter of Atiku just like he did to Jonathan between 2009-2010.But he will continue to dominate Southwest politically.

4. There will be improved governance: Having lost to the opposition party in 2015, the PDP led federal govt will sit up in terms of accountability to Nigerians. Next years election is a litmus test for who really owns the power between the people and the govt.

5. The economy will bounce back; I foresee the Atiku led FG pursuing aggressive economic policies. With the likes of Peter Obi, Adeshina(FMR agric minister), Okonjo-Iweala,Soludo and others as members of the economic team, even a dead economy will be forced to wake up with this calibre of people.

You can add yours,no insults please

5 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins by Pamtoye(m): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2018
6.This country will be great again...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins by lordm(m): 7:43pm On Dec 16, 2018
7. And the looting spree will continue unabated

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins by alizma: 7:44pm On Dec 16, 2018
d
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins by Bighead9: 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2018
Trash, PDP can never rule this Country again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins by nnachukz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2018
lordm:
7. And the looting spree will continue unabated
Yes just as we have abated it by prosecuting Maina, Oshiomole, Amaechi, Buratai and NHIS boss etc who have been accused of one fraud or the other. We have also finished investigating Osinbajo, Ganduje or Aisha Buhari who also have allegations of embezzlement of public funds.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins by ezegold4we: 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2018
Apc winning 2019 will be the greatest disaster that awaits Nigerians from 2019 thru 2023,

I will prefer military coup to apc winning 2019 presidential election

Everything about apc is evil, even their good morning is highly suspicious,

Apc is worst than HIV virus and Ebola joined together

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins by Lipscomb(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2018
So some people still believe Atiku will be Nigeria President in his lifetime. I swear not this earth.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins by otimize(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2018
Pamtoye:
6.This country will be great again...
It was never great
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins by QuotaSystem: 9:35pm On Dec 16, 2018
ezegold4we:
Apc winning 2019 will be the greatest disaster that awaits Nigerians Biafrans from 2019 thru 2023,

I will prefer military coup to apc winning 2019 presidential election

Everything about apc is evil, even their good morning is highly suspicious,

Apc is worst than HIV virus and Ebola joined together

Fixed!
Re: 5 Things That Will Happen In 2019 If PDP Wins by dokunbam(m): 9:40pm On Dec 16, 2018
Next level movement every where you go

Oh we should give PDP another 16 years of looting abi

If PDP had done a good job in their 16 years, it would be easy to kick APC out. But kama is a bitch

next level jare

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Crowd Welcome VP Osinbajo To Idanre, Ondo State / 'NIGERIA Is At Major Crossroad, Vote BUHARI Out'-ibrahim Badamasi Babangida / How Kano Residents Reacted To Ganduje, Sanusi’s Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.