Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (26673 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? / Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Lilimax(f): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2018
Mine will be Aquila or Priscilla smiley
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Lilimax(f): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
dejavubobo1:
Jesus Christ
He is the WORD of God Himself smiley
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Idoko619(m): 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2018
Lazarus, bliv dat niqqua is d only one to clarify us abt d reality of heaven and hell.

1 Like

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by folake4u(f): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
noble2faith:
ewatomi

What is ewatomi?
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by yvelchstores(f): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2018
King David. We will have series of long gists
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by trevorhorace(m): 2:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
EVE
na to give am brain formatting earthquake slap wey go shake the heavens before she go pluck forbidden fruit.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by az94(m): 2:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
mary of course... she think say she fit just come and go and nobody go fvck her punna
You lack Medullar Oblongata
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Josh44s(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
Delilah. Don’t ask me why. Something must kill a man.

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Josh44s(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
mary of course...
she think say she fit just come and go and nobody go fvck her punna

Hey Gawd!

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by bigsmoke2(m): 2:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
King Solomon grin
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by eightsin(m): 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
mary of course...

LMAO... WTF
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Mapleking: 2:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Solomon
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by olexjay(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
mary of course...
don't take everything with joke bro, try show some respect....

Moreover I think Mary gave birth to some children which Joseph is the biological father
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by JuanDeDios: 2:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
hahn:

You do know that historically the Jews were NEVER slaves under Egypt, right?
There is not much amounting to evidence that they were. But that doesn't justify your assertion that none of the stories in the Bible is true.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by hayzead: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
kapelvej:
OK, but if you like we can chat on Watsapp.
I dont mind if you could put me through too, i am a graduate of physics, i will like to go further with my m. Sc abroad, my whatsapp number is 08063781136 thanks....
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by oyestephen(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
Prophet Samuel. He heard the voice of God from young, and the Bible attested that none of his words fell to the ground. Everything he said came to pass
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by kapelvej: 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2018
hayzead:

I dont mind if you could put me through too, i am a graduate of physics, i will like to go further with my m. Sc abroad, my whatsapp number is 08063781136 thanks....
OK
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Funjosh(m): 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Joshua........ Because of his braveness cool
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by utytill(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2018
the writer of Revelation.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by iLiquidator: 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jezebel
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Obodo999(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jesus Christ, there is so much I want to learn from him.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by RichyMorningstar(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
[right][right]Melchizedek
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by mechanics(m): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Elisha -He had all the gifts of the Spirit except speaking of tongues, what man of God.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Aitee1: 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
David oh David..

How did he perform the mad man scene in just a short notice and even managed to swerve the kings attention.

When David realized that he had been recognized, he panicked, fearing the worst from Achish, king of Gath. So right there, while they were looking at him, he pretended to go crazy, pounding his head on the city gate and foaming at the mouth, spit dripping from his beard. Achish took one look at him and said to his servants, “Can’t you see he’s crazy? Why did you let him in here? Don’t you think I have enough crazy people to put up with as it is without adding another? Get him out of here!”

This page give me goosebumps about the man David. And how wise I think he is morethan his acclaimed wise son solomon.

In this Generation they would say a Christian shouldn't do one or two things to escape a bad situation that won't hurt nobody.

Sometumes Christians need to be wise. A country like Nigeria needs Christians like David.

What chapter can I find this story please
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Thebrightest(m): 3:15pm On Nov 25, 2018
hahn:
Thankfully none of those psychos are real undecided
Hehe! Long time.
So, you haven't changed.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Sambaby7640: 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
AHCB:
but he never did. coming close isn't good enough.

At least he saw God's Back
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by CHRISTIANJEEH: 3:25pm On Nov 25, 2018
ELIJAH THE MAN ON FIRE.HE DOESN'T TOLERATE UNRIGHTEOUSNESS
Sambaby7640:
At least he saw God's Back
ELIJAH THE MAN ON FIRE.HE DOESN'T TOLERATE UNRIGHTEOUSNESS
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Evince(m): 3:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
Satan . I love him most he didn't kill anybody except 10 family members of Job only when the blood thirsty god gave him permission. (Though the entire Bible is fictional with imaginary characters)
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Evince(m): 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2018
JuanDeDios:

There is not much amounting to evidence that they were. But that doesn't justify your assertion that none of the stories in the Bible is true.
where u there when the story happened. U heard from who heard from smbdy and do on until it was joined in a book
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Evince(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
Trustme2:
Pharaoh. I'll ask him a lot of questions why he displayed so much wickedness to the children of Israel just like Bu......... of Sudan is doing grin grin
U don't even know ur Bible. The story is that ur blood thirsty god hardened his heart for show of power. Get it, d story is fictional
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by JuanDeDios: 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
Evince:
where u there when the story happened. U heard from who heard from smbdy and do on until it was joined in a book
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by nwonufestus(m): 3:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Enoch...and Enoch walk with dah lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pst. Kingsley Dismissed Claims That Jesus Is Against Divorced Persons Remarrying / How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / Bishopric crisis: Mbaise Catholics say no to the Pope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.