Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (26614 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Have Being In Jesus' Days ? / Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Benbelor(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Jezebel

So u can use that witch for ritual grin grin
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by gaby(m): 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2018
Sparkle777:

Ameeeeeeeeenn. May every step u take bring in billions ijn.

Iseeeeeeee....

1 Like

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by mokal: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2018
Enoch. He walked with God and he was not. For God took him.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by JeogahII(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yeshua Almasia

1 Like

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by donnie(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ironman3:
SAMSON, He is my road model

2 Likes

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by sisisioge: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Esther...she was a beautiful brave woman who knew exactly how to get her docks in a row grin
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Adroit144(m): 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
noturbusiness:

He is a man like you the king of Salem (David day Jerusalem according to historians) he is the first high priest appointed by God himself and from him originated the practice of tithes because he collected the first tithes from Abraham.
The name Melchizedek was later use in the Bible to qualify Jesus since he is a priest and king just like Melchizedek. In the Bible Jesus was refers to as being in the manner of Melchizedek
thanks 4 d explanation sir.. i would still like to hear from him
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by sisisioge: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
AllforJesus7:
Sisisioge
Waiting for yours.

Thoinks you. grin

sisisioge:
Esther...she was a beautiful brave woman who knew exactly how to get her docks in a row grin

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by ephraim18(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2018
daniel love to experience the lions den and how they eta only vegetables and look more robust than the kings wise men. also to feel the flame in the furnance and feel how the experience will be. great men that did wonders I appreciate their courage, zeal and motivations in worshing God even in times of emancipation. God all the glory happy Sunday friends I cooked rice, chicken, with turkey am inviting u to enjoy me

1 Like

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by VincenzoZhuxu: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
XTHRONE:
Solomon
i think we get thesame taste solomon is always my man

1 Like

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by yenereal(m): 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2018
Eve. To ask her what the Devil said to her next after the apple story.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by gud4dbest(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
mary of course...
she think say she fit just come and go and nobody go fvck her punna
you are a glorious fool...Your comment found you out. Jesus got brothers about Four of them among was James the less.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by kechywillz(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2018
I would like to spend time with king David,that dude is one of a kind,he is so close to God that God called him a man after my heart,the only king that conquered his enemies and made all his enemies his subject,never lost a war, never bowed down to idols,he was the only King that made Israel not to worship idols,he reign the strongest king in Bible,Infact I wish David was my Brother

2 Likes

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by spencekat(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
Apostle Paul
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by wike54(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2018
king Solomon that dude is fucking rich
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2018
Adroit144:
thanks 4 d explanation sir.. i would still like to hear from him
Ok.
He is worth hearing from. A man that was so great Christ was compared to him is worth hearing from
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by KazukiIto(m): 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
Delilah. At least we'll get to have s3x
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by deebrain(m): 1:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
Earthbound:
Two characters. 1. Solomon. There's just so much he could teach me.
2. Delilah. Babe's got some maaaad p***y game.

(in 2pac's voice) shiiiii.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by jacoik(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2018
dingbang:
King Solomon! I wonder how he was able to bang with over 700wives and still not collapse.

And Judas. To teach me the secrets of sales. Someone needs to hand over the dauran king to the Jews for crucifixion.!
lolxxxxx I swear guy u dey mad!!! for making me look soooo stupid in the public while laughing. u no well oooooo
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2018
sisisioge:
Esther...she was a beautiful brave woman who knew exactly how to get her docks in a row

hmmm nice one grin

1 Like

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Fvcknames: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2018
hahn:
Thankfully none of those psychos are real undecided
Does the thinker's lodge still exist?
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Abdogood(m): 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2018
Even me that I bear Abraham as name will still choose Solomon baba nla. I need tap from his wisdom. I heard he was over-wise. That got me worrying.

1 Like

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by hahn(m): 2:07pm On Nov 25, 2018
JuanDeDios:

Some are. The Bible (stories) is part history, part fiction, and part myth.

You do know that historically the Jews were NEVER slaves under Egypt, right?
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by hahn(m): 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2018
Fvcknames:

Does the thinker's lodge still exist?

Yeah
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by gideonvalor98(m): 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Apostel paul or alternatively,The sons of Issachar
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by weyreypey: 2:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ishilove:
That would be David. I want to ask him the secret of his friendship with God.
Taa taaa you will want to be Bathsheba.

1 Like

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by weyreypey: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Ironman3:
SAMSON, He is my road model
What did you type?

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Mcy56(f): 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chukazu:
Jesus wasn't a Bible character...he was the Bible (the word) himself
Y're right. Jesus is the Word of God, the bible. He's not a bible character.

Mine is David. He was a man after God's heart. I'd like to know the secret behind this.

1 Like

Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by stieyven(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
mary of course...
she think say she fit just come and go and nobody go fvck her punna
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Fvcknames: 2:13pm On Nov 25, 2018
hahn:

Yeah
Pls I'd like to be added
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Lilimax(f): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
zlatan10:
Mary Magdalene cry
The lady with the alabaster box of oil. We discussed about her in the church today.
Re: If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? by Lilimax(f): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Chukazu:

Jesus wasn't a Bible character...he was the Bible (the word) himself
True!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Was Jesus Born On December 25? Is December 25 Jesus' Birthday? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In Agbada/Native (Picture) / Six Important Reasons You Should Seek For The Mercy Of God.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.