Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela (4477 Views)

Why Nelson Mandela Divorced Winnie; The True Story / Rihanna Wishes Nelson Mandela Dead (see Tweets) / Thuli Sithole The African Beauty With Pa Nelson Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by spikedcylinder: 10:49am On Jul 30, 2010
Mama gee, are you by any chance blond?
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by bawomolo(m): 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2010
i like dumb blondes
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by mamagee3(f): 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2010
bawomolo:

i like dumb blondes
Are you by any chance caucasian?

bawomolo:

i like dumb blondes
I like dumb people with funny names.
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 30, 2010
i like dumb blondes

see this aspiring rap-ist by deception grin
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by spikedcylinder: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2010
bawomolo:

i like dumb blondes

Of course you do. That's why you love oyb.

Disclaimer. To all those who care to know, bawolomo might or might not be male, straight or into women.

grin grin grin
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by blacksta(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2010
spike

close that trap - five alive ko Princess juice ni

lol

@post

Sorry - I had to do this
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by nellaluv(f): 5:35pm On Jul 31, 2010
blacksta:

spike

lol

@post

Sorry - I had to do this
grin grin grin grin
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by spikedcylinder: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2010
blacksta:

spike

lol

@post

Sorry - I had to do this

Eyya. All that logging women around on your shoulders is beginning to get to you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by bawomolo(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Of course you do. That's why you love oyb.

Disclaimer. To all those who care to know, bawolomo might or might not be male, straight or into women.

grin grin grin

you need deliverance, please proceed to the nearest cele or MFM chapel in your area  grin

i think you are mistaking oyb's gray hair for blonde cheesy
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by spikedcylinder: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2010
Lol. At least you admitted the oyb thing. grin grin grin
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by mamagee3(f): 8:38pm On Jul 31, 2010
spikedcylinder:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by bawomolo(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2010
spikedcylinder:

admitted ke, it's blonde mama gee i want.
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by mamagee3(f): 11:42pm On Jul 31, 2010
^^I'm not even white so how am I blonde.

What a twisted brain!
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by bawomolo(m): 2:02am On Aug 01, 2010
mama-gee:

^^I'm not even white so how am I blonde.

What a twisted brain!

you can dye your hair blonde for me cheesy
Re: Introducing: Winnie And Nelson Mandela by mamagee3(f): 8:58pm On Aug 04, 2010
bawomolo:

you can dye your hair blonde for me  cheesy
Why don't you dye yours?

Teach me how to dye my hair by dyeing yours first. wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Blast, Says Nigerians Should Stop Referring To Her As Ex-bread-seller / Actress Liz Benson, Her Husband And Kids In Pictures / My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.