Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki (4473 Views)

Kiitan Bukola Shows Off The Money She Received At An Event (Video) / Jaruma Replies Regina Daniels, Lists All The Money She Spent On Her / Mimi Orjiekwe Shows Off The Money She Got From Her Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by hotmediatv: 4:09am On Jan 18, 2020
Okunleye Idris Popularly known as Bobrisky Show off some money she exchange from aboki in abuja.

The Cross-dresser address herself as 'senator girlfriend' as she said no one can be like her,her crown is for no one.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu07hs0WjO4

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Mynd44
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by Joshmodest(m): 5:13am On Jan 18, 2020
You and you alone would forever hold that your crown of foolishness , nobody would share it with you !!
N : B - my hatred for bobrisky is not cos it's trans or gay ( that's none of my business , as long as he hasn't tried to rape me )its just that, it's too stupid and highly unintelligent to become a topic on NL , and it is a friend of Tonto !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by Kingrexyl(m): 6:15am On Jan 18, 2020
Ode

2 Likes

Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by Nukilia: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2020
I hope he knows that he is exposing himself to criminals undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by Roadtoyesterday: 6:41am On Jan 18, 2020
Queen in the north

1 Like

Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:55am On Jan 18, 2020
Alright
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by meezynetwork(m): 7:01am On Jan 18, 2020
72million
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by Auntyesther(f): 7:11am On Jan 18, 2020
Groundnutrohr:
Keep balling woman
please and please stop pushing your things to us... He is a MAN!!

2 Likes

Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by hope4nigeria(m): 7:15am On Jan 18, 2020
Isn't this money laundering?
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by hotmediatv: 8:12am On Jan 18, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by oboy81: 8:24am On Jan 18, 2020
If i was Gay, i wouldn't stoop so low to date this thing.
Our Senators are indeed Nonsensical, No Class, No Manners, No Quality in everything about them.
#igatnoprobswithLGBT
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:30am On Jan 18, 2020
This she-male is richer than most Nigerian phd,msc,bsc holder

a rich pof white uk guy promised me 2500k dollars only if i can do video-calling with him,imaging if this she-male jam this maye

if all you know, how to make money is ugly to people sight,do it carelessly,because these people will shun you if you go broke

Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by YorubaLord: 9:05am On Jan 18, 2020
The fool above is the true reflection of a typical Nigerian. How they love to worship ill-gotten wealth and materialism. angry

1 Like

Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by FryMosquito: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2020
Disguising as a woman to push drug to Dubai in the artificial bwest.. Hmmm This dudes
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by Amstupid(m): 9:46am On Jan 18, 2020
I love Bob

Modified- my opinion not fucking urs angry
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by KlineEliah: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2020
[s]
YorubaLord:
The fool above is the true reflection of a typical Nigerian. How they love to worship ill-gotten wealth and materialism. angry
[/s]
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by AdamsAbubakar(m): 10:39am On Jan 18, 2020
Since when did it become a SHE
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by Officialakin: 10:47am On Jan 18, 2020
Bobrisky set awon Tonto dikeh.
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by crackhouse(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2020
Nukilia:
I hope he knows that he is exposing himself to criminals undecided
the day Wey kidnappers go carry am any money they demand he/she must provide
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by Cletus77(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2020
"Senator's girlfriend"

And you're telling me he didn't manipulate that rusenkwe man's imprisonment?
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by ruggedtimi(m): 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2020
who dey give this guy money... smh

1 Like

Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by Mrchukwudi01: 3:25pm On Jan 18, 2020
This guy man just dey use this cross-dressing dey chop money lowkey
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by falcon01: 3:56pm On Jan 18, 2020
The guy think it's a woman he was using looking at hajiya
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by Hadiza101(f): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2020
falcon01:
The guy think it's a woman he was using looking at hajiya

Lol,that's true he doesn't know what's going on
Re: My Crown Is For No One,Bobrisky Shows Off Some Money She Exchange From Aboki by Lucaskid(m): 9:59am On Jan 19, 2020
Bobrisky Drama queen.

(1) (Reply)

The World’s 10 Most Expensive Houses—and Who Owns Them / (PHOTO) Who Killed The Red Suit Best Between Olamide, Davido And Wizkid? / See The Sumptuous Jellof Ricefunke Akindele Prepared For JJC Skillz (pics,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.