Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,572 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide Says As Both Concerts Clash - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide Says As Both Concerts Clash (607 Views)

How American Media Reported Wizkid's Show VS Nigerian Media (Pictures) / Wizkid Show Off New Set Of Gold Teeth / Clash Of Date With Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide Says As Both Concerts Clash by Transparent(m): 2:59pm On Nov 25, 2018
Wizkid and Olamide are set to hold another big event concerts next month but the problem is that the concerts hold the same date, December 23 at venues close to each other.

From the speculation gotten from a reputable source, it has been revealed that one of them is far from worried about this clashing of venues.

From an interview with Punch Nigeria Newspaper, Olamide revealed that Nigeria’s population is so large and that no one can snatch his fans.

He also stated that, “I believe the sky is big enough for all birds to fly without touching each other. I honestly don’t feel there will be any negative effect. If you switch on your television set, I am sure you have many options; so, it is left for you to decide which station you stay tuned to. That is how I see things,”

He maintained that he had no idea the date Wizkid was going to pick. “I am not living in his (Wizkid) mind, but I don’t think anyone has an issue with it and I am sure we will both make good money from the shows.”

Olamide also included that he had no quarrel with the National Broadcasting Commission for banning some of his trending music videos. He quoted “I don’t think it is possible to please everyone. Even in the Bible, there were people who didn’t like Jesus despite all the wonderful things He did.”

“I am not trying to please anyone; I am just trying to make music. If you like my songs, it is okay. If it turns out that you don’t like it, it is cool too. I don’t feel NBC always targets me or my songs; I just feel they (officials) are doing their job.”

https://dkmngr.com/wizkids-show-cant-affect-mine-olamide-says-as-both-concerts-clash/
Re: Wizkid’s Show Can’t Affect Mine – Olamide Says As Both Concerts Clash by Olamide004: 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2018
Post your events and easily sell tickets for your events and shows also purchase your other event tickets.
To post click on www.vtpass.com/post-event
To get your event tickets click on www.vtpass.com/events

(1) (Reply)

Ebuka Resurrects The Hairdresser In Him Because Of His Baby Girl (Photo) / Photos: Dr. Sid And Wife Welcome Baby Number Two, A Girl / Former YBNL Singer, Viktoh Beaten By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.