Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Domain Name Suggestion Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Suggestion Needed (2348 Views)

Domain Name Suggestion / Domain Name Suggestion - Help Needed Urgently / Domain Name Suggestion Tool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Domain Name Suggestion Needed by Don4life: 12:58am On Jul 28, 2010
Please i nid suggestion for a domain name i want to run a big project(social networking)and i rilly nid some domain name suggestion,
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by friendehis(m): 11:27am On Jul 28, 2010
At least u shud have a name at random before someone can tender and advice. What is the name of your web site intending to be?
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by CGKing(m): 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2010
^^ abi o, or you can try www.siddonlook.com.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by Don4life: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
friendehis:

At least u shud have a name at random before someone can tender and advice. What is the name of your web site intending to be?
Its a Social network,i have some names in mind
www.***.comĀ  & www.***.com
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by synchx: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2010
Speaking off topic, whats the drive to launch social networking website?

DO you have plans to beat the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ?
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by Don4life: 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2010
synchx:

Speaking off topic, whats the drive to launch social networking website?

DO you have plans to beat the likes of Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ?
Yes i have plan to beat it!believe me smiley
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by synchx: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2010
Good to hear that, am looking to seeing a milestone that will break the Facebook ice.

Good luck.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by CGKing(m): 11:13pm On Jul 28, 2010
whats ur key business for the site. Or what do u want it to be known for? To try to tomple facebook in nigeria by doing another facebook and certainly to even attempt to use "face". If u wanna compete with facebook u must come from another angle and use another key business and then we can get u a name. I am also doing a social site to tomple facebook and it will be out soon.

anyho, if u want, i can offer u a free domain name registeration with a hosting package that will blow ur mind. Unlimited emails, unlimited disk space, 100 percent uptime and too much more.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by synchx: 7:47am On Jul 29, 2010
Seriously, why would anyone want to enter into competition with Facebook?

In my honest opinion, come up with other ideas, because i cant imagine how on earth you plan to draw 1.6m Nigerians from Facebook. You also have to consider another factor; Facebook is RICH.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by dykeez: 12:01pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^^^ facebook is rich becuase of members, poster is building this to get members and be rich, @ poster try facespaceng,onlinelagos,wazobiaisland,wazobiaunit, and lots more
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by Don4life: 10:27am On Jul 31, 2010
CGKing:

whats your key business for the site. Or what do u want it to be known for? To try to tomple facebook in nigeria by doing another facebook and certainly to even attempt to use "face". If u wanna compete with facebook u must come from another angle and use another key business and then we can get u a name. I am also doing a social site to tomple facebook and it will be out soon.

anyho, if u want, i can offer u a free domain name registeration with a hosting package that will blow your mind. Unlimited emails, unlimited disk space, 100 percent uptime and too much more.
Yea i totally agree with u, I'm running the social network based on sharing on photos & connecting of friends
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by mcfranc(m): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2010
Back to domain name suggestions. I would advice you have a list of possible names on paper and try get synonymous names, then make a choice from there. Asking people to suggest a name in public forums like this may be risky. Someone may just be lurking around and take advantage of your brainstorming results and register the domain name before you.

Just my 2cents
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by Don4life: 2:06am On Aug 02, 2010
mcfranc:

Back to domain name suggestions. I would advice you have a list of possible names on paper and try get synonymous names, then make a choice from there. Asking people to suggest a name in public forums like this may be risky. Someone may just be lurking around and take advantage of your brainstorming results and register the domain name before you.

Just my 2cents
Thanks 4 your suggestions and ideas
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by CGKing(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2010
Don4life:

Yea i totally agree with u, I'm running the social network based on sharing on photos & connecting of friends

Sounds like fb t' me.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by HC: 9:58am On Aug 04, 2010
I really suggest you think-out-of-the-box.
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by becca7: 7:04am On Sep 25, 2010
You can get the domain name here http://www.thewebpole.com/ and also get the hosting,domain name register, domain appraisal, online file folder, ssl certificate etc,
Re: Domain Name Suggestion Needed by theagent: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2010
Get the domain name here: http://www.nigerianwebhosts.com/domain.php

check .com and .com.ng domains

(1) (Reply)

Free Script To Check Domain Availability / Can't Log In To Nairaland Using UC Browser / I Need Someone To Design A Free Website For Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.