Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Hands As Our Humble Servant - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hands As Our Humble Servant (230 Views)

When A Man Is Not Humble / Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) / Man's Hands Covered By Bees After He Stole A Car From The Owner (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hands As Our Humble Servant by ccarefulwind2(m): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2018
Greetings to you all.

I will like us to discuss about our "Hands", as our humble "Servant".

THE SERVANT

This phenomenon that is taken for granted by many, "The Hand", a magnificent grouping of bones, muscle and skin formed in such a beautiful way, has as its Ultimate goal, the very purpose of life, " To Serve".

We do not separate the hands from the body and the spirit. There is a simple relationship that has been emphasised here, namely, obedience and silent service. The spirit makes the hand and the hand makes the spirit. That reveals a state of conscience in every action in which the hand is involved, even that of stillness. The hands organises the expression and the action directed from within.

The gentleness and innocence of the small hand of the newborn baby, closed and suggestive of holding a secret in its tiny fist, seems as though it is saying : " I have come to give; I have something in my hands".

The hands of a dying man are open, as if saying: " i have given ; my soul can now soar to other plans".

In observing nature and its laws, the Creator in action, we find the truth that man is the tool of God, and his hands are the instruments through which creation is expressed.
Re: Hands As Our Humble Servant by ccarefulwind2(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cont.

The human intelligence invents other tools, and a friendly relationship develops between them and man, who by mastering the gestures of the tool can expand. The tool is being held by five fingers that adapt to it, while the tool serves to create.

Visualize for a moment, the hands of the scribes of old and their magnificent work. Even in our technologically developed society which seems to take man away from nature, we still need these hands to operate the machines which are made in man's image.

The leader within man, his will, has the ability to choose. He can direct his hands to do negative things, such as killing, or into positive channels, such as hugging his beloved ones. If man is awaken to this realisation of choice, then he will use his hands to serve, to give and work for the benefit of others as well as himself.

Just as the hands feed by bringing food to the mouth, so too are they fed. Therefore, the law of giving and taking is expressed in the same breath.
Re: Hands As Our Humble Servant by ccarefulwind2(m): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
Cont.

By constantly becoming aware of our hands and our fingers, we come to the thought that they are actually transmitters of energy and knowledge in which our fluid thoughts take form.

If we but take this into consideration, we will see a positive transformation in our lives. Every moment and gesture becomes of utmost importance to us.

Poise is gained, and calm envelops all life within and without.

We pray with these hands ; we write our poems on the walls of history with these hands ; and we build for mankind the continuity of our future being with His mighty hand.

Peace...

(1) (Reply)

Euthanasia(mercy Killing) In Islam / Joy - Gospel Talent Hunt / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.