Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (75578 Views)

Soldiers On High Alert In Abuja Over Reports Of Planned Attack On the Capital / Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Drogbs: 12:47am On Nov 29, 2018
Better ethnic groups with clout, track record of world acclaimed achievements, and renowned personalities dey talk, ordinary Edo with all their witchcraft and Italian connection/prostitution exporting empire sef dey follow talk lmfaooooooo, wetin man no go see. Please can anyone mention one... JUST One good thing Edo people are known for, or have at least contributed to the Nigeria in terms of putting the country on the world map in positive ways? I mean besides been regular headliners for all the worst possible reports in Italy with all their ugly overbleached terrible English speaking sluts and their cultists. Can anyone honestly point out just one outstanding thing Edo people have done world-wide? At least Igbos make Nigeria proud globally in so many ways inspite of the typical negative ones among them that engage in drug muling... all the best entertainers, entertainment personalities including best sportsmen and women, globally recognized intellectuals, technocrats, business guru's, academicians etc are mostly Igbos or Yorubas... Why Edo no dey ever make such list? Cause they are just as useless as their overrated Benin "empire", an empire that's just a relic of British loot. They don't even have a "real" history, so they had to steal and appropriate yoruba one's to suit their pseudo narratives. When REAL ethnic groups are talking, Edo should NEVER talk, it's an aberration to even dare compare yourselves to Igbos who are miles ahead of you people in all indices of accomplishments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:53am On Nov 29, 2018
Drogbs:
Better ethnic groups with clout, track record of world acclaimed achievements, and renowned personalities dey talk, ordinary Edo with all their witchcraft and Italian connection/prostitution exporting empire sef dey follow talk lmfaooooooo, wetin man no go see. Please can anyone mention one... JUST One good thing Edo people are known for, or have at least contributed to the Nigeria in terms of putting the country on the world map in positive ways? I mean besides been regular headliners for all the worst possible reports in Italy with all their ugly overbleached terrible English speaking sluts and their cultists

Chai see finishing i don die grin grin grin
Edo why! Who did this to you..
Do you know even their men bleach like women and lazy about, i think their ashawo sisters in Italy are the ones feeding them.. That is why they cant boast of one single billionaire while their Delta counterparts have a hand full.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:55am On Nov 29, 2018
Drogbs:
Better ethnic groups with clout, track record of world acclaimed achievements, and renowned personalities dey talk, ordinary Edo with all their witchcraft and Italian connection/prostitution exporting empire sef dey follow talk lmfaooooooo, wetin man no go see. Please can anyone mention one... JUST One good thing Edo people are known for, or have at least contributed to the Nigeria in terms of putting the country on the world map in positive ways? I mean besides been regular headliners for all the worst possible reports in Italy with all their ugly overbleached terrible English speaking sluts and their cultists. Can anyone honestly point out just one outstanding thing Edo people have done world-wide? At least Igbos make Nigeria proud globally in so many ways inspite of the typical negative ones among them that engage in drug muling... all the best entertainers, entertainment personalities including best sportsmen and women, globally recognized intellectuals, technocrats, business guru's, academicians etc are mostly Igbos or Yorubas... Why Edo no dey ever make such list? Cause they are just as useless as their overrated Benin "empire", an empire that's just a relic of British loot. They don't even have a "real" history, so they had to steal and appropriate yoruba one's to suit their pseudo narratives. When REAL ethnic groups are talking, Edo should NEVER talk, it's an aberration to even dare compare yourselves to Igbos who are miles ahead of you people in all indices of accomplishments.

Chai see more finishing. I am weeping for Edos right now, i know i have a soft heart, you have made start weeping for them
Oh gracious me!!

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by davidnazee: 12:56am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

I have no time for minor minorities, if you conquered us why dont you get your land in Anambra like your folks have claimed is yours.. grin cheesy, are you leavibg tge land for us? Confused people, your witchcaft and harlotry have bleeped your brains and turn your reasoning up side down. Stay there and be claiming beni rusted kingdom. You will never be part of Biafra, stay away from SS and SE , your ashawo lineage is never welcome, ofcourse you know you are not part of us you are just bantering words on a faceless forum, they actually created fora like this fir fools who dobt know how to accept reality to pour out their frustration without any repercussions.. grin grin

Keep living in dream world, you either go with oduduwa or you stay separate on your own its not our business just be aware you are not welcome in Biafra. Ocean, petroleum and food my arss.. Imbe!

Nothing you say will make small Biafra bigger than the TINY LANDLOCKED 5 IGBO STATES..
You are landlocked, surrounded by the merciless Fulanis in the North and Mighty Edo nation in the south and west of you.
Biafra will forever remain small and landlocked and at Edo mercy. It’s your destiny, better accept it.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 12:59am On Nov 29, 2018
[s]
davidnazee:

Nothing you say will make small Biafra bigger than the TINY LANDLOCKED 5 IGBO STATES..
You are landlocked, surrounded by the merciless Fulanis in the North and Mighty Edo nation in the south and west of you.
Biafra will forever remain small and landlocked and at Edo mercy. It’s your destiny, better accept it.[/s]
Sorry i dont engage worthless minority. If you are great go and take your acclaimed land in Anambra or we may have to force you out of your land ourselves and dash it to Ijaws. Ashawo Edo ntoor you are not Biafra.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 1:00am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

Yes they stated it, what is your problem with the state there, is it where you are shifting your dance to at this time and age?? grin grin grin

Is the site fraud?? Stop dancing Ewu!

Well, I hope you won't contradict you conclusion this time.

So, in a nutshell , they " only stated " no test or examination was conducted ? grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:02am On Nov 29, 2018
totit:

Well, I hope you won't contradict you conclusion this time.

So, in a nutshell , they " only stated " no test or examination was conducted ? grin
Is the site a FRAUD or at least a FAKE??. That is the only question before your ugly greasy face biko. I am waiting for your answer .
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 1:05am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

Is the site a FRAUD or at least a FAKE??. That is the only question before your ugly greasy face biko. I am waiting for your answer .

Now, according to the definition of the word " state/s/d , here is what dictionary has got to say ;

cheesy

Simple past tense and past participle of state
Adjective
stated (not comparable)

Expressed in a statement; uttered or written. ▼ show
Settled; established; fixed. ▼ show

grin

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by davidnazee: 1:05am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:
[s]
Sorry i dont engage worthless minority. If you are great go and take your acclaimed land in Anambra or we may have to force you out of your land ourselves and dash it to Ijaws. Ashawo Edo ntoor you are not Biafra.

It doesn’t matter.. you are landlocked and will remain landlocked.. not even UN will help you people. Tiny Biafra will remain a tiny Biafra. No part of SS will join Biafra. You are alone in your landlockedness lol.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 1:07am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

So, in a nutshell, this kid has been foaming , running his mouth like a tap, kwerking on my beautiful mention with some sort of " oral " IQ test grin grin

See... See wink

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:07am On Nov 29, 2018
davidnazee:

It doesn’t matter.. you are landlocked and will remain landlocked.. not even UN will help you people. Tiny Biafra will remain a tiny Biafra. No part of SS will join Biafra. You are alone in your landlockedness lol.
All SS is biafra . Edo is not SS. You are free as a minority to vent your frustration on a faceless forum it wont change the reality on ground. Oduduwa is calling and you must answer. Worthless Ashawo clan.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:10am On Nov 29, 2018
totit:

Now, according to the definition of the word " state/s/d , here is what dictionary has got to say ;

cheesy

grin

Just one question is making you fidget like this, what if i throw you the next question i wonder what your life will look like.
Please answer the question let me move to the next one you are wasting my time Ewu!.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 1:13am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

Just one question is making you fidget like this, what if i throw you the next question i wonder what your life will look like.
Please answer the question let me move to the next one you are wasting my time Ewu!.

Credibility of the " that particular site " abi? To conduct what exactly ? IQ test or examine what?
Oya be specific

Let me embarrass you the more. You go cry to bed today today grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:19am On Nov 29, 2018
totit:

Credibility of the " that particular site " abi? To conduct what exactly ? IQ test or examine what?
Oya be specific

Let me embarrass you the more. You go cry to bed today today grin

Is the site a fraud and stop dancing??
Yes or No.
The particular site...
I'm still waiting for your embarrassment promise you have been on since this thread started that is yet materialised. grin grin grin

Thats why i call you Ewu.

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 1:21am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

Is the site a fraud and stop dancing??
Yes or No.
The particular site...
I'm waiting for your embarrassment promise you have been on since this thread started that has not yet materialised. grin grin grin

Thats why i call you Ewu.
...that particular site " IQ lists is fraud. Prove me wrong its not?

Oya , now that I have answered your question, answer mine " was the IQ test conducted base on examination,test or " statement " or not ?? grin

You go eat you own word now now grin
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:24am On Nov 29, 2018
totit:

...that particular site " IQ lists is fraud. Prove me wrong its not?

Oya , now that I have answered your question, answer mine " was the IQ test conducted base on examination,test or " statement " or not ?? grin

You go eat you own word now now grin
Ok you have called the entire site fraud right?
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 1:26am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

Ok you have called the entire site fraud right?

..that's because the so called " IQ test was false.
Is that too hard to understand??
Now, answer my question , was the said " IQ test conducted base on examination, test or statement...specify please. I want you to eat your own word grin

wink
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by davidnazee: 1:36am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

All SS is biafra . Edo is not SS. You are free as a minority to vent your frustration on a faceless forum it wont change the reality on ground. Oduduwa is calling and you must answer. Worthless Ashawo clan.

No part of SS is or will ever part of tiny landlocked Biafra. Sorry dude you are alone in your landlocked space.. Learn to accept the portion God has allocated to your tribe. Tiny landlocked Biafra looking for space.
No seaport in Biafra, no beaches, no ocean, no petroleum, no good soil.
Only God can help una case, SS can’t help you. You are landlocked.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:46am On Nov 29, 2018
totit:

..that's because the so called " IQ test was false.
Is that too hard to understand??
Now, answer my question , was the said " IQ test conducted base on examination, test or statement...specify please. I want you to eat your own word grin

wink
So you are the one that ascertains what is fake site based on the list you are not comfortable with right? So what makes you right? Because if the Youtube video that is unpopular and without any recognition whatsoever..

Now if that site is fake is this one fake too

https://listovative.com/top-12-people-highest-iq-world/

Jealousy kills faster than cancer and no matter how you try to cook any rubbish to suit your delusion, Emeagwali remains the father of computer. Pictures they say are worth more than a thousand words. Here:-

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 1:52am On Nov 29, 2018
davidnazee:

No part of SS is or will ever part of tiny landlocked Biafra. Sorry dude you are alone in your landlocked space.. Learn to accept the portion God has allocated to your tribe. Tiny landlocked Biafra looking for space.
No seaport in Biafra, no beaches, no ocean, no petroleum, no good soil.
Only God can help una case, SS can’t help you. You are landlocked.
My friend i'm done repeating myself over and over again to a worthless and the most unproductive minority in Nigeria. You are not SS stop calling yourself that. When the time comes we will remove the chaffs from the grains. The full list of Biafra is as follows again for the records..
Imo, Delta, Abia, Rivers, Akwaibom, Crossriver, Ebonyi, Anambra, Bayelsa and Enugu.

I'm sorry i cant help you now, you have never been included in anything Biafra since the 60s and it remains so till tomorrow.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by davidnazee: 2:13am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

My friend i'm done repeating myself over and over again to a worthless and the most unproductive minority in Nigeria. You are not SS stop calling yourself that. When the time comes we will remove the chaffs from the grains. The full list of Biafra is as follows again for the records..
Imo, Delta, Abia, Rivers, Akwaibom, Crossriver, Ebonyi, Anambra, Bayelsa and Enugu.

I'm sorry i cant help you now, you have never been included in anything Biafra since the 60s and it remains so till tomorrow.

God forbid Edo be part of Biafra.. please stop deceiving yourself, no Edo person or SS wants to be part of Biafra.. your tiny Biafra is Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra and Enugu. Together they make up the tiny landlocked Biafra..
I know you badly want to see seaport, Ocean, good soil in Biafra. But nothing shi shi for una. You will remain landlocked.
Tiny Biafra desperately trying to expand.. No way!! you remain landlocked.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:20am On Nov 29, 2018
davidnazee:

God forbid Edo be part of Biafra.. please stop deceiving yourself, no Edo person or SS wants to be part of Biafra.. your tiny Biafra is Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Anambra and Enugu. Together they make up the tiny landlocked Biafra..
I know you badly want to see seaport, Ocean, good soil in Biafra. But nothing shi shi for una. You will remain landlocked.
Tiny Biafra desperately trying to expand.. No way!! you remain landlocked.

God has forbade it already cheesy cheesy. Edo can never be allowed anywhere in Biafraland let it soak. Edo is not among us please. We know ourselves the SE and SS are Biafra minus Edo State chikena!. You can cry to your gods in your village not me..
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 2:28am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

So you are the one that ascertains what is fake site based on the list you are not comfortable with right? So what makes you right? Because if the Youtube video that is unpopular and without any recognition whatsoever..

Now if that site is fake is this one fake too

Jealousy kills faster than cancer and no matter how you try to cook any rubbish to suit your delusion, Emeagwali remains the father of computer. Pictures they say are worth more than a thousand words. Here:-

I will trash this dust at dawn .. Starting from the said school and how he was later exposed. Yes, I will even quote the said school website and how the computer made certificate was made too grin

Sit back, relax and enjoy.

cool cool cool
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IloveToMess: 2:32am On Nov 29, 2018
totit:

I will trash this dust at dawn .. Starting from the said school and how he was later exposed. Yes, I will even quote the said school website and how the computer made certificate was made too grin

Sit back, relax and enjoy.

cool cool cool

You will trash what? So the picture is a lie too? Ok i'm waiting for you to trash it, meanwhile the first question i asked you , you have not proved anything and i brought yet another link which you avoided. You will keep fooling yourself and making a shame of your family here. cheesy cheesy

Where are you running to boy, i told you i will make you mad when i'm done with you

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 29, 2018
Ifiokumo:
We all know EDO state is NOT in Biafra, nor part of great Biafra.

It is up to them to decide if they are Oduduwa or just to remain with their Oba in Benin City. We also know that Yoruba are borrowing or even stealing the title of Oba from them according to Bini folks...

Either way asking for Benin City to be capital of “South-South” (What a stupid and childish name) is much to do about nothing, as it does not stop Jubril or Fulani herdsmen or Boko Haram from doing what they have been doing. It does not stop the thieving politicians from Oshiomhole to Okorocha to Ganduje from doing their negative black Nigger things, so please folks on to next topic
It seems you fools still don't understand that Benin City is not equal to Benin Kingdom. Benin City is only the capital of the kingdom.
The Oba of Benin is the king of the entire kingdom, not just Benin City.
ANd these informations are not "according to Bini folks" they are written down in documents made by european explorers who visited the region several hundred years ago ! You can't explain facts away by claiming them to be mere opinions !
Either you are being stupid on purpose, either you are just an other ignorant blackman who can't take 2 minutes to do research on a topic before commenting on it !
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Born2Breed(f): 4:43am On Nov 29, 2018
wizzakosh:
Ode, no be only period, na frequency or wavelength.

Giving you attention is like giving a pig a clean bath. Run along now kid.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 29, 2018
Born2Breed:

Giving you attention is like giving a pig a clean bath. Run along now kid.
Shut your smelly mouth. Who needs attention of a pig.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by Born2Breed(f): 7:15am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

My dear you have included my name means you are Edo. I am not causing any disunity among SS. I only stated categorically clear that Edo is not SS from day 1. And i am not the one that started it. Many true SS spoke and i concur. Thanks

Stop the disguise. Represent your real tribe.
Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by mercyville: 9:30am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

If Emeafwali is fraud is his IQ fraud? Thats the question.

Dont be foolish , i dont want to go into what IQ determines or not..

Beast, answer me is his IQ not higher than Afonjas put together? grin grin

Ainan Cawley has the highest IQ in the world and he was just a boy and he is not a fraud.
Albert Einstein has an IQ of 161 and he was not a fraud.
Emeagwali that has taken all the IQs of all Igbos joined together leaving them not being smart to wear clothes as late as 1921 became a fraud and you compare him to Yorubas who have higher IQs than him and are not frauds.
Here are a couple of Yoruba geniuses that are better than your fraud.
But...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2018
IloveToMess:

You will trash what? So the picture is a lie too? Ok i'm waiting for you to trash it, meanwhile the first question i asked you , you have not proved anything and i brought yet another link which you avoided. You will keep fooling yourself and making a shame of your family here. cheesy cheesy

Where are you running to boy, i told you i will make you mad when i'm done with you

grin grin
I have told you, I am not here to play games but to set the record straight with facts and erase your low self esteem and your little ego. Make me mad, you said ?? Dude, you couldn't even sleep over night all thanks to me. But well, I am here to do that again.

So, let's start with your new " that particular site " again since we've got a new one here.
Now, if you are not so deluded and unstable " why brought forth another " that particular site " that only further confirmed the same contents that the former has? Which are nothing but * statement * or another same content copied to the latter. Or was any examination conducted on the latter ( the recent site ) you provided ?

Alright, since you brain failed to comprehend that both sites has same contents without any form of the so called " IQ examination " * but statement *
Here is the first site ;

https://www.scienceabc.com/humans/who-are-some-of-the-people-with-the-highest-iq.html

Now, the second one ; https://listovative.com/top-12-people-highest-iq-world/

Now, answer this simple question ; why bring forth another" copy and paste " same contents sites with different domain name " to prove what exactly what, that the latter contradicts the former in terms contents or the so called " IQ examination " ?? So, you see? You keep digging up the same old sh.it and repeating the same lines and or " statement " of a thing as if any examination or test was conducted in either of the two !

grin
Now, talking about the olodo IQ and fake genius , let me feed you since you lack critical thinking grin;

So, how is it possible for an olodo like Phillip , who failed his exams and couldn't defend his degree be referred to as genius grin

The case of Philip Emeagwali is a cautionary tale on the pitfalls of self-delusion, laziness, and a sense of entitlement. Mr. Emeagwali enrolled in a doctoral program in Civil Engineering at the University of Michigan in 1987. His coursework over, he took the comprehensive examination that qualifies one for candidacy. He failed the exam twice and did not take it a third time. In the meantime, he conducted the research that would later win him the Gordon Bell Prize, a research he began as a class project for one of his graduate courses. In [/b]1991, two years after winning the Gordon Bell by default, he petitioned the Dean of the School of Engineering to be allowed to submit a dissertation (despite not having passed his candidacy exam and therefore not being a doctoral candidate) in a different department — the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering. His request was curiously granted in what was clearly a sidestepping of standard procedure. Emeagwali submitted the dissertation, basically a rework of his entry for the Gordon Bell competition, on July 24, 1992. A team of internal and external evaluators examined it and found it unworthy of a doctorate and turned it down.

Now, let's move to the yeye Pali or paper that seems to have enhanced your low self esteem and boost a bit after I made you look like a dommi grin
Let me state categorically that it's just an awarded paper and it's does conform with the reality neither does it established any fact that the olodo genius " was indeed one. Let even assume does but of course on paper, and it could be fake as the presentation might be differ from what the fraud provided on his website.
In that case, could you provide us a link where you got the screen shot from Please do because I am certain its either it's fake or the presented stuff has nothing to do with one of his numerous self made certificate.

Why it might be fake ?
Because ;

Phillip doesn't own a " an invention patent " this could be confirmed on American gov website as seen below..please note , I said , American gov website so you can also confirm it yourself, below ;

Patented Inventions Or The Invention Of Patents?

Debunking the many myths of Mr. Emeagwali’s “achievements” is one the easiest things to do on earth if you have a computer with Internet access. Let us start with his claim of possessing 41 (32 by some accounts on some hero-worshipping black websites) patents for various inventions. A simple search at the website of the US Patent and Trade Mark Office (here: http://tarr.uspto.gov/) reveals that Mr. Emeagwali has only one registered patent, for Emeagwali.com, his website. He has no other patent listed against his name. It is the same patent that most owners of independent websites apply for to legally protect their proprietary rights over the website and its contents. We can state conclusively then that Mr. Emeagwali has no patented invention of any kind, contrary to his and his supporters’ claim.

Specifically, Mr. Emeagwali claims to have invented the Connection Machine (CM-2). This false claim is displayed boldly and shamelessly on Emeagwali.com in the section on “inventions” and “discoveries.” Some black websites like this one http://inventors.about.com/od/blackinventors/a/black_historyE.htm credit Emeagwali with inventing the Hyberball Machine Networks (or the supercomputer). Both claims are demonstrably false. The connection Machine, which is capable of conducting simultaneous calculations using 65,000-processors, was conceived by Daniel Hills and built by Thinking Machine Corporation, which Mr. Hills, along with Sheryl Handler, founded in 1982. This information is widely available on the web. The so-called supercomputer is therefore clearly not the child of Mr. Emeagwali by even the most generous stretch of the imagination.

Next time, don't just go about on the internet, constituting nuisance and doing copy and paste,pulling off some sort of certificate without any facts to back it or confirmed the authenticity of such. .. It makes one look stupid , you know? On the world-wide-web for that matter. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by totit: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2018
mercyville:

Ainan Cawley has the highest IQ in the world and he was just a boy and he is not a fraud.
Albert Einstein has an IQ of 161 and he was not a fraud.
Emeagwali that has taken all the IQs of all Igbos joined together leaving them not being smart to wear clothes as late as 1921 became a fraud and you compare him to Yorubas who have higher IQs than him and are not frauds.
Here are a couple of Yoruba geniuses that are better than your fraud.
But...

Leave the boy I have done part one justice and damage to his ego. Let him show up, I want to expose him the more. With fact.
He must tell us how Phillip the fraud became an inventor without " A single patent ". As confirmed by U.S gov website cool
Let him also show us the link to the artificial presentation or screen shot he provided I want to see it with my korokoro eye and what it entails,where it was awarded and for what purpose

1 Like

Re: Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South by IkpuMmadu: 9:44am On Nov 29, 2018
davidnazee:

God forbid Edo to be part of Biafra. When ever has a conqueror become part of the conquered? Biafra will never be part of Edo or SS.. please stay with ur tiny landlocked Biafra and love it.. you cannot escape ur tiny landlocked Biafra..
if Nigeria should break Biafra will become enslaved again to Edo nation because you will pay us to get access to sea port, pay us for access to Ocean, pay us for food, pay for petroleum.. Na maga we go turn una.
.which sea port again? Is it gelegele taken by ijaw

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (50) (Reply)

How Can Desmond Elliot Save Himself From Being Blamed? / Buhari Vs Atiku: Results From Sokoto 9 LGAs Emerge / VP Osinbajo Packs His Load, Leaves Official Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.