Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim (6594 Views)

Buhari, Atiku, Tinubu, Obi: 4 Lessons Nigeria's 2023 Elections Taught Me - Reno / Pictures Of Buhari, Atiku And Ortom Crying For Nigeria. #Weeping Politicians / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by urbanemind(m): 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2018
says the man with FAKE WAEC RESULT...
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by hecha38(m): 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2018
7Alexander:
Honestly, I wonder if buhari can read or write. A president that doesn't ever say anything on his own, it's either Adesina or Garba through Twitter.

I get the feeling that even the prepared speech he reads, that he spends like 2weeks, learning the words and practising.
most definitely bro. Our president is a stack illiterate. He is just using a kind of psychology as a smoke screen.. the president can not make a speech or even talk on camera on his own. He must read a prepared piece of paper which he has practiced for a long time. And he still finds it very difficult to pronounce the words. Some words he just lowers his voice and say them quickly. We have a dullard as president. This is not an insult on him but it is just the fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 25, 2018
hecha38:
most definitely bro. Our president is a stack illiterate. He is just using a kind of psychology as a smoke screen.. the president can not make a speech or even talk on camera on his own. He must read a prepared piece of paper which he has practiced for a long time. And he still finds it very difficult to pronounce the words. Some words he just lowers his voice and say them quickly. We have a dullard as president. This is not an insult on him but it is just the fact.
Honestly, whenever I hear 'Buhari said', I just scroll down to the end of the article to check for "signed by Adesina' or 'signed by Shehu'. I have never seen Buhari say anything on his own.

1 Like

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by tinktanker: 10:11pm On Nov 25, 2018
My opinion "buhari,, not educated at all, atiku, not educated enough"
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by mrrights: 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2018
tinktanker:
My opinion "buhari,, not educated at all, atiku, not educated enough"

Qed
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by semyman: 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
What about Jona?
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by tealaw(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2018
NIGERIA, a failed state.
BUHARI needs to move base to Borno just like Obama went to Afghanistan.
NYSC should be turned to military training exercise to prepare every citizen of the country for deployment.
CORRUPTION solved by decentralizing management of funds.
ELECTRICITY problem solved my dividing the country into cells and auctioned off to private providers.
UNEMPLOYMENT solved by statistics: every 40k inhabitants must have basic amenities; police stations, hospitals, schools, prison etc

We need planners not politicians. Managers to money launderers.

King Tony for President✌
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by mrrights: 10:48pm On Nov 25, 2018
Hum
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by omo1478(m): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2018
iCauseTrouble:
Professor Hashim..... There is no correlation between good leadership and education. What is needed is foresight, transparency and truthfulness
My brother, abeg, tell this idiot.
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by Yankee101: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2018
Yahaya Bello is a graduate of Accounting, how is his performance in relation to education?

Mind you Atiku has been to the university with a university diploma. He graduated at a time we had class 7. If you know anyone that went to only class 7 and stopped, trust me, that was the best of Nigerian educational system ever. They still speak good English and perform complex tasks. These class 7 guys rose to become managers in first bank and the CBN. Atiku rose to become a customs officer because he has university education. Atiku set up one of the best Universities and Secondary Schools in the entire country and you still say he lacks education? Education is not American accent in case you don't know.

Even, Buhari. I may join sometimes in mocking him for not having SSCE but no military officer in Nigeria gets to be a general without knowing at least tactics and logistics. You go to Jaji yearly for training and promotions exams. He also went to the US for trainings. He held Minister, Governor, PTFchair, head of State and now President's positions.

There is a difference between knowledge (education) and wisdom (application) . He has basic knowledge of leadership. It's application that's the problem. Then there is the issue of self improvement and being ' hip' to your surroundings. He knew of West Germany but didn't update himself that the Berlin wall has fallen. He knows Aisha is his wife but he doesn't know its not appropriate to make her seem like she only belongs in the other room.

Where do these people get their facts from that education is the problem?
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by damilogogle(m): 2:05am On Nov 26, 2018
Early life

Atiku Abubakar was born on November 25, 1946 to a Fulani trader and farmer Garba Abubakar, and his second wife, Aisha Kande, in Jada village of Adamawa State. Atiku Abubakar became the only child of his parents when his only sister died at infancy. Atiku’s father and mother divorced before his father died in 1957 and his mother remarried. Eventually, his mother died in 1984 of heart attack. Atiku Abubakar could not start school when he ought to because his father was opposed to him obtaining western education. When his not going to school was noticed, his father was arrested and jailed until he paid a fine.

Consequently, Atiku Abubakar got registered into Jada Primary School at the age of eight. After his primary school, Atiku was admitted into Adamawa Provincial Secondary School Yola in the year 1960. He later finished his secondary school in 1965 after he made grade three in the West African School Certificate Examination.

Atiku Abubakar then proceeded to Nigerian Police College, Kaduna. He left the college for a position as tax officer in the Regional Ministry of Finance. Later he got admission to study at the School of Hygiene Kano in 1966. In 1967, he graduated with a Diploma. That same year, Atiku Abubakar was admitted for a Law Diploma at Ahmadu Bello University on a scholarship. He graduated in 1969 and got employed by Nigeria Customs Service that same year.

Education

Like many of his generation, Abubakar's father was opposed to the idea of Western education, and tried to keep Abubakar out of the traditional school system. When the government discovered that Abubakar was not attending mandatory schooling, his father spent a few days in jail until Aisha Kande's mother paid the fine At the age of eight Abubakar enrolled in the Jada Primary School. In 1960, he was admitted to Adamawa Provincial Secondary School in Yola where he did well in English Language and Literature, struggled with Physics and Chemistry and Mathematics. He graduated with a Grade Three WASSCE/GCE Certificate in 1965.

Following secondary school, Abubakar studied a short while at the Nigeria Police College in
Kaduna . He left the College when he was unable to present an O-Level Mathematics result.
He worked briefly as a Tax Officer in the regional Ministry of Finance, from where he gained admission to the school of Hygiene in
Kano in 1966. He graduated with a Diploma in 1967, having served as Interim Student Union President at the school. In 1967 he enrolled for a Law Diploma at the Ahmadu Bello University Institute of Administration, on a scholarship from regional government. After graduation in 1969, during the Nigerian Civil War , he was employed by the Nigeria Customs Service .
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by MetaPhysical: 3:32am On Nov 26, 2018
1946 Atiku was born to Garba Abubakar's second wife, Aisha. No surviving sibling
1954 Atiku enrolled in primary school
1957 Garba Abubakar died. He and Aisha were divorced before his death.
1960 Atiku enrolled in secondary school
1965 Completed secondary school
1965 Admitted into Nigerian Police College Kaduna
1965-66 Tax Officer, Min. of Finance, Northern Region Government
1966 Admitted into Kano School of Hygiene
1967 Received Diploma as a Sanitation Officer
1967 Admitted for Diploma in Law, ABU
1969 Received Diploma in Law.
1969 Enrolled in Nigerian Customs Service

1989 Retired from Customs as Deputy Director
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by somehow: 5:42am On Nov 26, 2018
Do you not know his military certificate is equivalent to a masters degree?
NaijaMutant:

Sorry, I won't stoop low to your level for an argument undecided
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by nograv: 6:09am On Nov 26, 2018
quickly:

nOT IN THIS COMPLEX WORLD OF IT & macro ECONOMY.

NAME 1 GOOD LEADER WITHOUT SOLID EDUCATION?

Thank you whoever you are. That is the problem with Nigeria in a nutshell.

I remember reading and article on this issue that noted that countries that made the most economic progress in Asia had well educated leaders.

Nigeria by contrast from its inception has had poorly educated leaders.

Sadly I think this isnt an accident, it is because the average Nigerian isnt well educated him or herself.

I remember warning my own relations not to back Buhari. A man who was a former dictator should never be allowed near the reigns of power. Also his overt tribalism and lack of formal education was worrying. My own dumb family said I was wrong at the time. Now I was proven right..

No we are swapping one bad leader for another dubious one Atiku. Yet idiots cheerfully say they Atikulating

IDIOTS.

I would cheer on Donald Duke or Sowere, but not these clowns...
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by Judybash93(m): 6:39am On Nov 26, 2018
iCauseTrouble:

Former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a PhD holder. So what do you have to say?
I repeat, a visionary leader with foresight is what is needed. Not too much educational degrees
A PhD holder in zoology... It's not just about the educational attainment, it's about the right education... At least something related to governance or administration

1 Like

Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by Babinski: 7:21am On Nov 26, 2018
The choice of words from these aspirants often show their understanding of the task ahead.

What we need is a LEADER and not a RULER. The President in a democracy is answerable the people but Rulers are not!
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by Mikat: 7:39am On Nov 26, 2018
How would you rate Jonathan the clueless with his phd?
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by philipscout: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2018
mrrights:
Buhari, Atiku not educated enough to rule Nigeria, says Olawepo-Hasim

The People’s Trust presidential candidate, Mr. Gbenga Olawepo-Hasim, has said Nigeria needs an educated person to become the next president for the country to move forward.

He said specifically that the presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress and Peoples Democratic Party, President Muhammadu Buhari and Atiku Abubakar, respectively, did not have sound education to rule the country.

Olawepo-Hasim stated this in Akure, Ondo State, while speaking with journalists after meeting with his party leaders across the 18 local government areas of the state on Friday.

He said, “When we were governed by people who were more educated, Nigeria made more progress.

“Those people understood how a modern society should be. Let me give an example of Chief Obafemi Awolowo who was a lawyer, Azikwe, who was more educated. You saw the difference in the quality of their governance.

“Education gives you knowledge of how things should be organised. In the 21st century, there is a minimum level required for you to understand how international economics functions.

“What I’m saying is that PDP that is trying to make an issue out of Mr. President’s certificate are not better placed. There is no difference between two of them. There is no difference between PDP candidate and APC’s in terms of levels of education. They are both at the same level.”

The presidential candidate, who expressed confidence in winning the 2019 presidential election, noted that there were more votes in the North Central, where he came from; and the North Eastern part than any other region of the country, saying the big votes from the two regions and other regions would give him the victory.

On the issue of restructuring, Olawepo-Hasim explained that there was the need for devolution of more power to the states.

“I believe in the devolution of power from the Federal Government to the states, so that they can mobilise resources.

“I believe in moving power from the Federal Government to the state governments. I will address the lack of equality in the zones. I will create one state in the South-East region and that will be done within one year,” he stated

https://punchng.com/buhari-atiku-not-educated-enough-to-rule-nigeria-says-olawepo-hasim/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
I really wish this man will read this comment we all commented hear.Awolowo and azikiwe he mention which he claims to have brought progress, was it this same progress that led to the military take over
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by philipscout: 7:55am On Nov 26, 2018
LordCenturion:
We are not tired of old thieves that keep rotating power among themselves,buhari is near 80,atiku is over 70,so, no neutral youth in this country?, no other new faces apart from people we've known for the past 40 years?,. This is 2018,Nigeria is not ready to stand up,this is the reason y I never pity anyone crying about bad economy,poverty,lack of security, unemployment etc,the problem of this nation is not these people but the masses itself,this people cannot move the country forward for god sake, they have nothing to offer, you can hear it from atiku/buhari campaign speech,non of them know the meaning of economy.. Anyway, you can Die for them,collect 3 cups of rice,get vegetables oil to cook it with kerosene,make sure u don't finish that food they gave u for the next four years..
men without vision,this country needs either division or restructuring.
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by mrrights: 9:32am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by victorcompovine(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Apostle must hear of this.......

mrrights:
Buhari, Atiku not educated enough to rule Nigeria, says Olawepo-Hasim

The People’s Trust presidential candidate, Mr. Gbenga Olawepo-Hasim, has said Nigeria needs an educated person to become the next president for the country to move forward.

He said specifically that the presidential candidates of the All Progressives Congress and Peoples Democratic Party, President Muhammadu Buhari and Atiku Abubakar, respectively, did not have sound education to rule the country.

Olawepo-Hasim stated this in Akure, Ondo State, while speaking with journalists after meeting with his party leaders across the 18 local government areas of the state on Friday.

He said, “When we were governed by people who were more educated, Nigeria made more progress.

“Those people understood how a modern society should be. Let me give an example of Chief Obafemi Awolowo who was a lawyer, Azikwe, who was more educated. You saw the difference in the quality of their governance.

“Education gives you knowledge of how things should be organised. In the 21st century, there is a minimum level required for you to understand how international economics functions.

“What I’m saying is that PDP that is trying to make an issue out of Mr. President’s certificate are not better placed. There is no difference between two of them. There is no difference between PDP candidate and APC’s in terms of levels of education. They are both at the same level.”

The presidential candidate, who expressed confidence in winning the 2019 presidential election, noted that there were more votes in the North Central, where he came from; and the North Eastern part than any other region of the country, saying the big votes from the two regions and other regions would give him the victory.

On the issue of restructuring, Olawepo-Hasim explained that there was the need for devolution of more power to the states.

“I believe in the devolution of power from the Federal Government to the states, so that they can mobilise resources.

“I believe in moving power from the Federal Government to the state governments. I will address the lack of equality in the zones. I will create one state in the South-East region and that will be done within one year,” he stated

https://punchng.com/buhari-atiku-not-educated-enough-to-rule-nigeria-says-olawepo-hasim/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by mrrights: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by quickly: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
iCauseTrouble:

Former president Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is a PhD holder. So what do you have to say?
I repeat, a visionary leader with foresight is what is needed. Not too much educational degrees

Phd in what? Zoology

Check most progressive leaders they have strong education in law, business, administration,engineering or a comment field.

Buharis time was 1983 when he officially started the recession that Nigeria is still in.

In 83-headed a coup to take over government from 1st democratic government of shagari

In 1999 contested for presidency-
In2004 for contested for presidency-presidency-
In 2009 for contested for presidency-presidency-
In 2014 contested for presidency-
In 2019 again contested for presidency-at age 75.

Does he have Nigeria in his mind.

At a point a man will say let others try maybe they will have better solutions .

This guys r parasites

Nigeria have better people.the people pushing Buhari are thieves.
Re: Buhari,Atiku Not Educated Enough To Rule Nigeria,Says Olawepo-Hashim by mrrights: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

RUGA: Why Do Northerners Caution And Threaten Only Igbos / BREAKING !!! The Deadly Coronavirus Is Caused By 5G Networks – Keri Hilson / Nigeria & South-Africa Aim To Strengthen Ties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.