Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building (46443 Views)

Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by CLEVABOY(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
How I Wish Kumuyi could do this
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by blesssingtime(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Very Commendable.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Betapikin101: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
jeff1607:
the churches in the north and villages shouldn't b left out.

a CEO will always check on his branches once a while

if only the present churches can do what the Catholic Church did in time past ,so many lives would be touched.

if Catholic schools or hospitals for all to have access to many won't be educated and many would be orphaned

Who told u he doesn't go to the north he does o point of correction.he can't be everywhere.Our Lord Jesus made disciples of all nations and sent them into the world.Baba cannot be everywhere and if u can volunteer urself as a discipler it will sure go a long way.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
cosmatika:
This is the type of Church I like worshipping in. A place where ppl really came to worship, not where babes came to "sell market". Watch that grow in geometrical progression as the MOG visited there cool

Gerrarahia cheesy cheesy cheesy

We like where dem dey sell market. Nothing moves you into the spirit more than good looking scantily dressed hoes around
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by wisdomkid: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sirheny007:
I am not comfortable with that part that says "Church with uncompleted building"
They will barrage this thread now on how humble the man of God is.
IT IS NO HUMILITY.
He shouldn't have posted it.
The Congregation will still tax themselves to fuel his journey back home.

Hate filled soul.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Newznow: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Beaten: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sirheny007:
I am not comfortable with that part that says "Church with uncompleted building"
IT IS NO HUMILITY.

You say he shouldn't have posted it. ... He's showing good examples to millions of evangelists all over the world. RCCG is in 192 countries in the world bigger than Nigeria and West African Nations combined.

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
And then? Is he now bigger than GOD that he's not meant to go to an uncompleted building?

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Beaten: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
CLEVABOY:
How I Wish Kumuyi could do this

Kumuyi is not on social media now! You really can tell if he's done that a hundred times.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Burgerlomo: 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
Very humble man of God cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Unie30: 2:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Who ought to if not him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by ORIGI(m): 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sirheny007:
IT IS NO HUMILITY.

You're actually think the man is visiting the church cos he wants to collect money from them? Many of you think too highly of yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by lloyds(m): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Pastor Adeboye is one of and if not the most broken man of God in Nigeria.
Like him or hate him, that's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by jeff1607(m): 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Betapikin101:

Who told u he doesn't go to the north he does o point of correction.he can't be everywhere.Our Lord Jesus made disciples of all nations and sent them into the world.Baba cannot be everywhere and if u can volunteer urself as a discipler it will sure go a long way.

and what was Jesus doing when he went about cities ?

and during this time when he was alive he went alone abi?

bro there are islands that can't be accessed by roads only planes can get there . Bibles can be dropped there .

how did u get your first free Bible?

our Lord Jesus also went to places that normal people wouldn't go and he was persecuted.

if the present crop of pastors were what we had during the slave trade bro most of our fore father's wouldn't be educated and also wouldn't be known christ
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by jeff1607(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2018
ORIGI:

You're actually think the man is visiting the church cos he wants to collect money from them? Many of you think too highly of yourselves.

in case u don't know all parishes in rccg sends all offerings to the Headquarters and failure to do that would make them transfer a pastor no matter how small the parish is, while doing that the same small church must also create another parish irrespective of the little money gotten or in the coffers of the church.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Pascopele:
If an entrepreneur offers you their service for free, find a way to pay them.

Never visit a mentor empty-handed. It's not the cost, it's the thought. You're sowing to connect with what they have.

Don't aspire to be a taker. Aspire to be a giver. Less competition, bigger reward

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by tintingz(m): 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
justdogitto:
I am so Much in love with this man.I hope to meet him in heaven
Which heaven, when Allah's hell is there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by AFONJACOW(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
why do they kneel down throughout the church service section Afonja and their slavery mentality TUFIAKWA
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Themandator: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
The persons behind this are Ayer world title... Humble or humility. They should just allow the man receive the commendation of heaven.

Bishop Abioye worshipped in a more squalid branch of Winners back then when he was on the visit with oyedepo to calabar

That morning oyedepo was driven to another branch in calabar south for his covenant hour of devotion while Abioye came to 8th Miles branch which was a makeshift... Not block

It was a private affair... By the time messages went round it was over... He went round with the pastor and left.

Sirheny007:
I am not comfortable with hthat part that says "Church with uncompleted building"
IT IS NO HUMILITY.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sirheny007:
IT IS NO HUMILITY.
Don’t say that man, that’s really wrong. You should respect grateness when you see it irrespective of your religion or status in society.
That man is a great leader of millions of followers, followers and he’s humble enough to go out and see even the ones that sees themselves as the least of his followers, baba, forget am that man humble too much. Even you, I de do sure say if God elevate you reach just a quarter of where em don elevate papa Adeboye reach em, you go don cut chain since comot from naija or probably de straff other ppl wives
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by RALPHOW(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sirheny007:
IT IS NO HUMILITY.

look for sense and get one please
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Cantonese: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
Praizeupdates:
General overseer of Redeem Christian church of God Pastor E.A Adeboye pays suprise visit to Uncompleted Building church with few memebers.

He Pray for them before leaving. See photos and video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/pastor-adeboye-randomly-pays-suprise-visit-to-church-with-uncompleted-building/

As it was in the beginning! Have you all heard of the tent makers? It must not be the edificies all the time. The smaller branches and Pastors do not have contact with the GOs. This will help encourage the small branch Pastors and their members. Thank you sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by olumide4christ: 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Naijaphobia:
Dear *******

Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview at Workforce Group as follows;

Position: Data Gathering (Contract)
Candidate: ******
Date: Tuesday 27th November, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM (Prompt)
Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.
Contact Person: Recruitment Team

Please go along with copies of the following:

1. CV
2. Valid I.D (Voters Card etc)

Is this legit? I need help please!

It should be legitimate...I know that place and the company. I have been there before. Go there...all the best
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by olumike001(m): 6:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sirheny007:
IT IS NO HUMILITY.
It shows that you dont ve an idea of who he is, so you think he is that jobless like you to be posting on social media for people to clap for him. I can't even imagine a sane person typing this rubbish u just typed...if he come to your house o swear u r going to go indebt to bring NTA to publicize it,u talk of fueling his transportation, ummmmn someone that gives out more than 100 brand new cars every year...may God have mercy on your children

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by olumide4christ: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Xisnin:

You are deluded, there is no heaven.

You're the one who is not just deluded but deceived by Satan himself!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by olumide4christ: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
xcelentattitude:

I can only but wonder how you present an error dogmatically. This is one of the problems we have in this country - people always trying to give their opinion on what they know nothing about.

"Tax themselves to fuel his journey back home" smh

Reverse is actually the case.

I'm pretty sure he won't leave that place without pledging a substantial support towards the growth of that church.

Now, somebody will say "well, its his church"
Its not his church, because when he dies (which by Gods grace isn't now) his children won't even smell the top positions in RCCG. They aren't in line of leadership there.

I rest my case here.

Note: Pls, no one should counter this post with abusive words, as you can see I didn't abuse any one. If you have something to say, say it without abuses. God bless you.

VERY WELL SAID SIR!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by olumide4christ: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sirheny007:

I chose to reply only your mention not because its worth it but because of the emboldened
I have gone to numerous churches and i can tell you that any day a pastor is invited, the congregation must as a matter of fact contribute to buy petrol for his car.

Thank God you said some churches...NOT ALL CHURCHES!!
Let me also say SOME pastors (those who are truly called by God & men of integrity) will NEVER ACCEPT fuel money from such a low level church...RATHER as some people have mentioned above, they will sow money/goods into the church for the church's expansion.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by olumide4christ: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
1stCitizen:

Gerrarahia cheesy cheesy cheesy

We like where dem dey sell market. Nothing moves you into the spirit more than good looking scantily dressed hoes around

Repent now while there is still time Bro...don't let Satan's desire for you come to pass.
It's a pure waste of time attending church for any reason & ending up in hell as a result of lustfulness or any other thing for that matter. You could as well see all the 'hoes' you want to see in your nightclub...
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
olumide4christ:

Repent now while there is still time Bro...don't let Satan's desire for you come to pass.
It's a pure waste of time attending church for any reason & ending up in hell as a result of lustfulness or any other thing for that matter. You could as well see all the 'hoes' you want to see in your nightclub...

We don't go to nightclubs to get into the spirit. We go to church. grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by IsraelSongz: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
...whilst others were ordaining Big Structures in VI.
Much love for Pastor Adeboye!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Ladyking(f): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
Oh wow... This is amazing...
��
Re: Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building by Newznow: 6:30pm On Nov 27, 2018
Hmm ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet / How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband. / 3 Sweet Things That Have Been Destroying Many Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.