Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Rita Dominic’s Phone Number Leaked By Instagram Hacker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic’s Phone Number Leaked By Instagram Hacker (1513 Views)

Chris Brown Real Phone Number Leaked : Find Out / King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos) / Actress Rita Dominic Whatsapp Number leaked by Instagram hacker (See Number) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rita Dominic’s Phone Number Leaked By Instagram Hacker by Lizzysamuel(f): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2018
Nollywood actress Rita Dominic’s phone number has been leaked by the Instagram hacker who took over former Big brother Naija housemate, Nina’s Instagram account .

The hacker, since the take-over, has been leaking private conversations the reality TV star had with her colleagues.

The latest is the conversation she had with the actress in April just weeks after the Big Brother Naija show rounded off.

Nina was actually complaining to the actress on how she was being stressed by the pressure mounted on her by the fans and trolls.
The actress then dropped her number so she could reach her.

A check on the Instagram post indicated that moments after the hacker dropped Rita Dominic’s phone number, followers have been calling the number while some reported that the number had been switched off.

See more
https://zenithnaija.com/rita-dominics-phone-number-leaked-by-instagram-hacker/

Re: Rita Dominic’s Phone Number Leaked By Instagram Hacker by Olodo24: 11:14pm On Nov 25, 2018
Rita been dey razzle Nina. more please
Re: Rita Dominic’s Phone Number Leaked By Instagram Hacker by Bestchisom(m): 11:31pm On Nov 25, 2018
Why is it censored?...
Re: Rita Dominic’s Phone Number Leaked By Instagram Hacker by Vinstel: 11:46pm On Nov 25, 2018
I am beginning to like this hacker
Re: Rita Dominic’s Phone Number Leaked By Instagram Hacker by MsGood(f): 11:49pm On Nov 25, 2018
They should report the account and get it blocked jare. This is getting out of hand. I don't support this nonesense because nobody is perfect. I just hope Nina won't lose job offers because of this.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic’s Phone Number Leaked By Instagram Hacker by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 26, 2018
Believe me nobody would gladly reveal their chat to even the closest person to them.. Some pastors even so..

Having said that, I hope God plays this hacker video to the whole world on judgement day...

And I pray he plays my video to me alone..

Just dare anyone that says they have no secrets go reveal all their chat history to you and see if they can..
Re: Rita Dominic’s Phone Number Leaked By Instagram Hacker by SIMPLYkush: 12:24am On Nov 26, 2018
make them leak jubril and hell rufai chats

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Musical Artist Award List Of Winners (BMAA 2018) / Daniella Okeke Looking So Cute In Nice Color Combo Outfit / Mompha Cops 3 Richard Mille Watches Worth $500k (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.