Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,238 members, 7,822,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

The Impartation Of Spiritual Gifts. (Q&A) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Impartation Of Spiritual Gifts. (Q&A) (234 Views)

If U Av Questions Abt Spiritual Gifts Or Ministry Ask Here / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens : Effective Impartation / Cute 'alex' Son Of Paul Adefarasin Receives Impartation From TD Jakes(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Impartation Of Spiritual Gifts. (Q&A) by Mikefrik(m): 12:37am On Nov 26, 2018
do we really need to be imparted with the gift of the holy spirit? what happens to being born again. because that is the best way for God to give us his spirit and gift. should we really seek after spiritual gifts?, rather than being born again?. And also what are the benefits of the gifts to a person who received his through impartation vs the one who received through the holy ghost baptism?. well for me I would say that the one who received through impartation payed little effort/price. compared to the one who payed a greater price by becoming a born again. Believe me the grace of the gift on him will be greater. WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK?. FEEL FREE TO CONTRIBUTE AND LETS LEARN, SHARE OUR EXPERIENCE WHEN WE RECEIVED THE SPIRIT WHETHER THROUGH IMPARTATION OR VICE VERSA AND GET BUILT SPIRITUALLY

(1) (Reply)

"Vaccines Are Useless, Cause They Were Not Mentioned In My Bible"---iya Oloshi / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/12/18 / A Biblical Review Of Jesus Christ Descent Into Hades And Its Implications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.