Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards (8581 Views)

My Wedding Invitation / Exquisite Wedding Invitation Cards In Abuja! / Help: Toast Words On Wedding Invitation Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards by ccike: 6:23am On Jul 28, 2010
Please who has an idea of where I can buy very nice and affordable wedding invitation cards in Lagos?
Re: Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards by crisngige(m): 7:47am On Jul 28, 2010
I know a woman that can designs unforgetable wedding cards. If you are interested I can link you up.
Re: Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards by stephedith(f): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2010
I know smwhere in Lagos where i got my wedding IV and its very affordable.
Give me your email so that i will send their phone number to you.
Re: Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards by kufreabasi(m): 2:38pm On Jul 28, 2010
From your statement is like you are talking about ready made wedding card. It is impossible. Better meet any printer with your own desire on what you want. Then the printer will give you what you want.
contact kb4lvu2000@yahoo.com for your affordable type.
Re: Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards by jessicaf: 12:01am On Jan 16, 2011
Check out very unique and bespoke metal wedding invitations by Éclat Designs. The invites are completely personalised to your taste and have a strong keepsake value in addition to a wow! factor because your gets would never throw them away! Check out www.eclat-designs.com for more details or call 08028149795

Re: Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards by WeddingGuru(f): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2012
Hello.

The Wedding Guru Nigeria has a fantastic range of wedding invitations and they also do wedding decorations.
Try out www.twguru.com
Full range of invites pictures available online.

Stay tuned for our wedding promo running from August 2012, with full wedding packages from 1.5mil inclusive of everything you need for your wedding except venue, food and drinks. Great deals.

Phone: 08181200008
info@twguru.com
Re: Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 06, 2012
For your makeup and eyelash fixing at affordable prices call 07062924402. Home service. Face beauty makeovers.
Re: Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards by ajisplaze(f): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2013
For all your invitation & sourvenir needs, contact us via www.facebook.com/ajisplazecardsection or 08028794811 07062748479 ....waiting to meet your needs.
Re: Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards by ajisplaze(f): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
For good & unique wedding invitation....Contact us @ Ajisplaze ..via whatzapp on08028794811 or mobile 07062748479
Re: Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards by ExoticWedding12: 1:44pm On Mar 27, 2018
Wedding Card Printing Design
Exoticweddingcard is a brand that specializes in the conceptualization of designer wedding invitation cards. We design modern and luxury invitations which add something special to the momentous celebratory occasions that a family shares together. From weddings to Anniversaries, Baby showers to birthdays and inauguration to parties, our innovative designer cards can add a touch of warmth and style to any & every occasion. Your search for Unique & Customized Designer Wedding Invitations ends here.We also customized jotters, bags souvenirs.. Contact Us Today
Exoticweddingcard is a brand that specializes in the conceptualization of designer wedding invitation cards. We design modern and luxury invitations which add something special to the momentous celebratory occasions that a family shares together. From weddings to Anniversaries, Baby showers to birthdays and inauguration to parties, our innovative designer cards can add a touch of warmth and style to any & every occasion. Your search for Unique & Customized Designer Wedding Invitations ends here.We also customized jotters, bags souvenirs.. Contact Us Today 08066279571

Re: Where Can I Buy Nice Wedding Invitation Cards by Awedible: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2019
Wedding cards at affordable prices.

Contact me: /2347037181861

(1) (Reply)

Your Marriage Is A Fraud! / When Is The Right Time To Get Married? / Blackberry IM Is Ruining My Relationship With My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.