Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,953 members, 7,863,385 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:51 PM

Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape (19226 Views)

Delta Man Arrested After Teenage Friend Dies Of Tramadol Overdose In Apartment / Hooker Dies During Marathon Sex In Delta, Man Arrested (Photos) / Teenage Fulani Herdsmen Attack Delta Man With Ak47,get Caught(pics,videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by kenodrill: 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
The man is foolish.why not allow them have their way while you take your wife to a hospital.now his dead trying to protect his p****

P***** wey another man go dey screw even on same day of his burial.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by buchai: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
herdsmen needs to be flush out in our country they have done more harm than good.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by tiana29(f): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
tragedy. i believe his wife was still raped after they killed him. May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by RexEmmyGee: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
Naijaphobia:
Am sorry if this will derail the thread but needed to quickly seek advice for a friend.

Dear *******

Thank you for your interest in Workforce Group. You hereby invited for an interview at Workforce Group as follows;

Position: Data Gathering (Contract)
Candidate: ******
Date: Tuesday 27th November, 2018
Time: 9:00 AM (Prompt)
Venue: The Zone, Plot 9, Gbagada Industrial Scheme, Beside UPS, Gbagada Expressway, Lagos.
Contact Person: Recruitment Team

Please go along with copies of the following:

1. CV
2. Valid I.D (Voters Card etc)

Is this legit?
Check this out from 2014 https://www.nairaland.com/1916815/just-got
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by Corrinthians(m): 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
I don't believe any of these stories. Since when did "herdsmen" start abandoning their cattle to look for kpekus?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by Yeoldeone(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Positivepoint:

U hacked ur husband to death and u r blaming invisible herdsmen. Crime like this will surely be exposed one way or the other. Rip Mr Man u ve no voice but ur soul will surely torment the wicked to confession.
Idiot, the man was shot. Read well before running to claim space.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by dajoaneke(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
calyto:
Atiku and his people!

Are you serious? Wow!

Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by Just2endowed2(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Positivepoint:

U hacked ur husband to death and u r blaming invisible herdsmen. Crime like this will surely be exposed one way or the other. Rip Mr Man u ve no voice but ur soul will surely torment the wicked to confession.

you are something else i swear. for you to support the herdsmen even if they are your brothers, this is what you can come up with. didnt you read where the husband had gun shot wounds which lead to his death?

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by jabberjawz: 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Positivepoint:

ARSEZZHOLE.....WHERE YOU THERE? IRRITATING ARACHNID....... angry angry angry angry
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by shineeye1: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
You people have seen nothing yet. Go ahead and return their commander Buhari back to aso rock and you will begin to see something. Native lands are being invaded by foreign terrorist herders under a central expansionist command and some born fools are calling it "communal clash of farmers and herders" as if these vampires are community members! They have barely ceased fire now, to give their commander a good chance of reelection. Once reelection is secured , courtesy of bastards and bornfools , they will resume their onslaught with vengeance!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by ella55: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
And the federal government will not see this ones to declare terrorist group
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by myettiallah: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
This story dosent add up..
So if the her husband is a stationed guard nearby..couldnt he have seen dem move into the farm with their cattles?
So the herds man just left his cattle and started lookng for who to rape...lol
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by mandax: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
Without the SW people and region serving as link for Sharia Criminal codes states of the north with southern Nigeria, what has Delta state got to do with Herdsmen?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by Positivepoint(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
jabberjawz:

ARSEZZHOLE.....WHERE YOU THERE? IRRITATING ARACHNID....... angry angry angry angry

Where u there?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by Corrinthians(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2018

“From the statement given by widow, who is the witness, she was accosted by an armed herdsman who asked her to put down the cassava stems she carried on her head in an attempt to rape her else he was going to shoot her.

“While she was pleading with the gunman, her husband, who was stationed as a guard in a pipeline close to her farm, walked into them and upon sighting the husband, the assailant shot him and fled into the bush.”
This is the crappiest fiction I have ever read, even crappier than the recent elementary book of fiction written by the ineffectual buffoon.

Ask them how they came about tagging the assailant a "herdsman" and all you'd get are more nonsense.

I guess he met her and was like hello, I am a herdsman, and I want to rape you.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by bejeria101(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
calyto:
Atiku and his people!
Dumb response.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by shineeye1: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
myettiallah:
So if the her husband is a stationed guard nearby..couldnt he have seen dem move into the farm with their cattles?

Your ignorant or perhaps mischievous comment is most provocative. Similar incidences occur on regular basis within our communities.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by technicallyrich(m): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
The illiterates should stay away from ss and se. We are biafrans,not their sophisticated slaves.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by Positivepoint(m): 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
Just2endowed2:

you are something else i swear. for you to support the herdsmen even if they are your brothers, this is what you can come up with. didnt you read where the husband had gun shot wounds which lead to his death?

I ve my doubts. The only account of the incident was from the wife. The question is if the husband was killed for preventing the wife rape, why was they wife not raped after they killed they husband since that was their major intention.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by winj3: 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
iAudio:
What did we do to deserve all these?

You want small or long list?

Southerner Nigerians and middle belt people are the most stupid, docile, bamboozled inhabitants in west Africa. Any small group of people from Lebanese, Indians, Chinese, mallams, Fulani herdsmen and others can walk in rape, loot, abuse, kill them without any repercussions.

Most of the time the response is the same.......... GOD HELP US, ...RiP, ...go to church and report to pastor!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by shineeye1: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
This is the crappiest fiction I have ever read, even crappier than the recent elementary book of fiction written by the ineffectual buffoon.

Ask them how they came about tagging the assailant a "herdsman" and all you'd get are more nonsense.

I guess he met her and was like hello, I am a herdsman, and I want to rape you.

Who is this bloody craphead and from which mental rehab home did he escape?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by wisdomkid: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:
Men go through a lot of things sacrificing for their wives.

RIP Man.

Thunder blast you there.
Instead of you to address the issue, you're sharing worthless pix.

The guy was killed by Herdsmen!!!
Not arm robber, or anything,but a cattle rearer.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by mandax: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
myettiallah:

@Myettiallah

You ended with lol. The man has died.

Una de enjoy one Nigeria formed by Oyibo for Oyibo interest.

What about your country made up of the 12 northern states that adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal codes, a country to you literally drew its borders with adoption of Islamic Sharia Criminal codes since 1999?
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by calyto: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
You must be an atikuloot.

You guys are the sponsors of herdsmen.

Paul Unongo said it openly and he was forced to resign from northern elders forum

bejeria101:

Dumb response.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by manikspears: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
iAudio:
What did we do to deserve all these?

we rigged elections and sold our votes
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anny505:
This story doesn't add up oo.
They should interrogate the wife, who knows she might have shot the husband dead.

She shot him with what

Maybe you don't have sense
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by socialmediaman: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
I don't believe any of these stories. Since when did "herdsmen" start abandoning their cattle to look for kpekus?

What about those who abandon their cattle to rob people at gunpoint in broad daylight on the inter city highway of Edo State?

A Buharideen never sees any of that, but I had to ask
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by Pat4321: 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Buhari has given license to Fulani herdsmen, in fact such news makes Buhari very happy. Just like when Benue people were being killed.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by deboysben(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Those rabble rouser called bmc/bmo urchins will not be found in this thread

Nairaland afonjas are the problem of this country
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by theoriginalgood: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Are you God to think that you can just kill off a fellow human? People really need to be educated on the truth! That way, all their actions would be well thought out:

https://www.nairaland.com/4831069/truth-set-free-john-8
Re: Herdsmen Kill Delta Man For Attempting To Prevent Wife's Rape by COCKCROW: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
THAT IS ONE NIGERIA FOR YOU. THIS WAS BY IPOB?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Musa Murtala Dies After His Stepmother Castrated Him / Trader Bites-off His Customer's Ear In Port Harcourt This Morning (photos) / Customs Officer Kills Two Colleagues In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.