Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. (34381 Views)

Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte / Borno Attack: Zulum Ignored Intelligence - Dennis Amakiri, Ex-DSS Boss / Matele Attack: Alobi Nsor Is Alive - Missang Oyama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by Gossiplover: 8:37am On Nov 26, 2018
Tribute To Major.(Dr) Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack

Nigeria Loses A Gallant Soldier!

Cross River State Loses A Son!!

Farewell Maj.(Dr) Alobi Nsor, my kinsman from Olulumo Eburutu who was hacked down by Boko Haram terrorists at Matele, Borno State on 19th November, 2018. Alobi, you were a fine gentleman, gallant soldier and a brilliant medical doctor. You died in active service in defense of a nation with broken wings and flippant promises. Your eldest brother, Late Dr Edim Nsor was my very good friend and age mate.

I feel the pains of your beloved father who invested so much in his "boys", two of whom became medical doctors but died in their prime. I'm deeply pained and terribly saddened by your untimely demise my beloved younger brother. I knew you as a calm and soft spoken young man.

Farewell my beloved brother!
Adieu Major!
Rest in the bosom of the Lord Doc!
By Missang Oyama

May his gentle gallant soul rest in peace !
AMEN!

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by dynicks(m): 8:39am On Nov 26, 2018
See how we loosing gallant men in this mistake called Nigeria! Rip dude

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by xxxtension: 8:40am On Nov 26, 2018
Sad! Gallant and patriotic Nigerians dying everyday while some keep looting resources

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by baliyubla: 8:54am On Nov 26, 2018
Another Christian soldier. Why are they scared of releasing at once the whole list of soldiers that were massacred by Buharis foot soldiers?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by Racoon(m): 9:06am On Nov 26, 2018
So sad you came to save lives only for your own life to be cut short so quick.My heart goes out to your family and all related to you including the army.

However this present government should rise up to its responsibility.God comfort the Nigerian nation.

4 Likes

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by MightySparrow: 9:37am On Nov 26, 2018
Boko Haram no fit differentiate between muslim and christian ni?

4 Likes

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2018
Always SE, SS or North soldiers dying. You will never hear a Yoruba soldier die. They are always the ones crying and complaining like the one shouting "see how people Boko Haram killed, Buhari come to our aid" in that video making rounds. SMH afonjas!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by MexxIT(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2018
D saddest part of it is d fact dat d govt won't even acknowledge their deaths... It almost like dey wasted their lives serving their country while d govt won't even admit it's own failings or acknowledge their loss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:04am On Nov 26, 2018
It's seems 95% of Matele massacre are all Christians drawn from South and Middle belt regions of Nigeria.

Is it a religious cleansing..? Why are Muslims names not showing..?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by popsyleo1: 11:13am On Nov 26, 2018
Rip
Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by TechCapon(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2018
The guys behind that Facebook account should better watch their backs because army headquarters hate when you expose them like this to the world grin

16 Likes

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by Offpoint: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2018
The North created Boko Haram and southeast/South south are the ones paying for it.
Buratashi and Bura-ri na Bastard dem be.

5 Likes

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by potent5(m): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2018
It shall never be well with Boko Haram and the APC who have been siphoning billions of dollars in the guise of buying military equipment.

I can't wait for Atikulation of Boko Haram to commence on 29/05/2019.

Meanwhile, APC this is for you lifeless lot.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by NaijaMutant(f): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2018
Southerners are the ones used to atone for the sins of the North

The North voluntarily gave out their children to support the cause of Boko Haram. Let only the northern soldiers be deployed to fight it.

The war against Boko Haram is a Northern war undecided

What's the point fighting a war that you'll never win.

5 Likes

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by NaijaMutant(f): 11:15am On Nov 26, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
It's seems 95% of Matele massacre are all Christians drawn from South and Middle belt regions of Nigeria.

It's a fact

9 Likes

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by Bighead9: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2018
While a Coward Soldier, from the East ran away to do drugs abroad.

Our Galant Soldiers choose to stay and defend their Country. This brave Soldier finally pay the supreme price with his life.

R.I.P Sir, you are indeed a Hero.

2 Likes

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by RexEmmyGee: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2018
Why won't those recruit be honoured to. What stop the military from securing their perimeters. If they have mounted cameras kilometres from their Base, these attacks can be tackled on time before any casualties on their side. But those at the top will be spending those allocation meant for technology for their selfish gains

3 Likes

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by ploghams: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by don4real18(m): 11:20am On Nov 26, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

Why are you talking like a buffoon?
Must you people reason like animals?
It's because we have people like you in abundance that Nigeria still remains in a pitiable state... Always tagging ethnicity and religion to everything

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by SNIPER123: 11:20am On Nov 26, 2018
Every body will die... very sure!
But we need to use wisdom.
I remembered what my mum told me when I was about joining NA via SSC 2016.
Nigeria is not organized, so I advise people ( especially Graduates ) to think twice before signing death policy.
RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by DonBenny77(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2018
The sad truth is the soldiers deployed in these hot zones are Southerners and Easterners, while their northern counterparts are deployed to the east and south to conbact a non existent terror and shoot at unarmed protesters

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by potent5(m): 11:22am On Nov 26, 2018
ZKOSOSO:

The names of the casualties should be made public to remove any doubts of ethnoreligious cleansing.

4 Likes

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2018
finally na us southerners BH dey kill oh

BUbu is mad and all his supportters

1 Like

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by FarahAideed: 11:22am On Nov 26, 2018
Chei Buhari has turned Southern young men into cannon fodder for Boko Haram

3 Likes

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by RexEmmyGee: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2018
potent5:
It shall never be well with Boko Haram and the APC who have been siphoning billions of dollars in the guise of buying military equipment.

I can't wait for Atikulation of Boko Haram to commence on 29/05/2019.

Meanwhile, APC this is for you lifeless lot.
You're been fair to them. A yellow card is just a warning and they don't need that. All they need now is a red card. Double it if possible

6 Likes

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by DonBenny77(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2018
don4real18:

Why are you talking like a buffoon?
Must you people reason like animals?
It's because we have people like you in abundance that Nigeria still remains in a pitiable state... Always tagging ethnicity and religion to everything

Keep quiet zombie are you blind?

7 Likes

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by FRESHG(m): 11:23am On Nov 26, 2018
THIS PROPHET OF ISLAM CALLED BULLHARY IS A SERIOUS MISTAKE THAT SHOULD AND MUST BE CORRECTED IN 2019 BY THE SPECIAL GRACE OF ALMIGHTY GOD AMEN cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by BABANGBALI: 11:25am On Nov 26, 2018
He doesn't look like a medical doctor, he looks like a site engineer
Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by ednut1(m): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2018
freedomforall30:
Always SE, SS or North soldiers dying. You will never hear a Yoruba soldier die. They are always the ones crying and complaining like the one shouting "see how people Boko Haram killed, Buhari come to our aid" in that video making rounds. SMH afonjas!
this man nko

3 Likes

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by Yankee101: 11:28am On Nov 26, 2018
Na so so Southerns for this latest attack sha

Buhari no try at all. We need to probe the $1bn for defense

These security chiefs are overdue for sack

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Nigerian Army Headquarters In Abuja / People That May Shape Buhari’s Presidency-Daily Trust / A Rising Colossus - Pictures Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.