Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,046 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. (34383 Views)

Marte Borno Attack: Hundreds Trapped As Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Marte / Borno Attack: Zulum Ignored Intelligence - Dennis Amakiri, Ex-DSS Boss / Matele Attack: Alobi Nsor Is Alive - Missang Oyama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by Unie30: 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
I received the news of the attack on our great soldiers with a great sense of loss. I can say vehemently that something is wrong somewhere... This has never been heard of anywhere in the world that such a great number of men meant to fight for the nation were killed in this manner. The sad aspect of it is that those in power are going about campaigning for political offices while some are facing the heat of their insatiable pursuit for power. A day for national mourning ought to be set aside, and these men mourned in a proper way. For our rulers, I pray that nemesis catches up with them soon.

1 Like

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by Bighead9: 2:17pm On Nov 26, 2018
manikspears:

bros,most job comes with the ultimate price of death (pilots,air hostess,a footballer etc..even getting pregnant).but it is quite sad that am hearing this from a supposed educated fellow like you.dont you know that their loss is the loss of the country.that is a big loss to you and i.to make matters worse,these soldiers are not well equipped ,not well taken care of and a coward like you have the weak guts to write on the ultimate price.why can't you join them and pay it as well?

Weting this one dey talk?

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by manikspears: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bighead9:

Weting this one dey talk?

go to bornu and display.don't hide behind your keyboard and be forming.
Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by mandax: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Daboomb:

Just as "Peter Obi" is acting as the bridge between a Fulani - Sharia Atiku and the Igbo states, right? undecided
Hypocrites everywhere.

Not long ago, a Yoruba Muslim suggested that the Sultan of Sokoto be renamed Sultan of Nigeria.

You know the great degree Islam joins Yoruba and the Sharia north.

That joint is the the bridge which Yoruba provides to join the south with Sharia northern Nigeria.

Please don't play the ostrich by looking at political appointees.

Osinbajo is never the link.
Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by Mogajunior(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
ZKOSOSO:
It's seems 95% of Matele massacre are all Christians drawn from South and Middle belt regions of Nigeria.

Is it a religious cleansing..? Why are Muslims names not showing..?
it is not a surprise as most Christian soldiers are posted to the north and vice versa. The incident is rather unfortunate and calls for better funding of the military so as to avoid recurrence of such.
Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by chiangwar: 3:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
It so sad those soldiers end up they life in this way
APC Government has device this Nation that Boko Haram
Has been defeated but see how gallant soldiers are been
killed

Gossiplover:
Tribute To Major.(Dr) Alobi Nsor, Doctor Killed In Metele Attack

Nigeria Loses A Gallant Soldier!

Cross River State Loses A Son!!

Farewell Maj.(Dr) Alobi Nsor, my kinsman from Olulumo Eburutu who was hacked down by Boko Haram terrorists at Matele, Borno State on 19th November, 2018. Alobi, you were a fine gentleman, gallant soldier and a brilliant medical doctor. You died in active service in defense of a nation with broken wings and flippant promises. Your eldest brother, Late Dr Edim Nsor was my very good friend and age mate.

I feel the pains of your beloved father who invested so much in his "boys", two of whom became medical doctors but died in their prime. I'm deeply pained and terribly saddened by your untimely demise my beloved younger brother. I knew you as a calm and soft spoken young man.

Farewell my beloved brother!
Adieu Major!
Rest in the bosom of the Lord Doc!
By Missang Oyama

May his gentle gallant soul rest in peace !
AMEN!

Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by potent5(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
RexEmmyGee:
Guy I no go lie you. You dy burst my brain. One bottle for you
Send it through my nairaland siggy.
Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by Bighead9: 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
manikspears:

go to bornu and display.don't hide behind your keyboard and be forming.

See who's talking. grin So you get mind to accuse someone of being a COWARD? grin when your entire Region and lineage are COWARDs. grin wonders shall never end.

So you know, I came from the bravest region in this Country. Most of the Military men who are fighting day and night to defend this Country, are from my region.

I've lost a Cousin, a friend and a neighbor (of blessed memories) in the hands of BH. But our Galant Soldiers will never relent, victory will come soon. BH will be defeated and the sponsors will be exposed.

Nigeria will soon be free from all sought of Terrorism, be it BH or IPOB Terrorist.

R.I.P to our fallen Heroes. May God condole, guide and protect the Family and Friends they left behind.

Manikspears, where is your Heroe and Dilector Nnamdi Kanu?? grin grin
Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by walexsho(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
obonujoker:

So nnamdi kanu was brave??
He has survived to fight another day
Re: Alobi Nsor, Medical Doctor Killed By Boko Haram In Borno Attack. by Buikechukwu35(m): 10:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
ednut1:
this man nko
do you have the boko haram video?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fire Guts Nigerian Army Headquarters In Abuja / Nigerian Embassy In Saudi Arabia Snubs President Buhari’s Family / SEE List Of INEC Chairmen Since Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.