Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,448 members, 7,819,658 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS (540 Views)

Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image / Yes, Lake Tchad Basin Can Be Recharged / Ground Forces: War Between Tchad And Nigeria. Who Wins? T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS by sarrki(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2018
Aftermath of Meeting with Nigeria's Defence Minister, Chad President arrives Israel... West Africa set to declare full war on ISIS.

1 Share

Re: Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2018
Ala Chukwu. Wise President, not the dullard we have here.
Re: Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS by sarrki(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2018
The Boko-Haram intrigues is a collaboration or I say a deliberate action by little few to dey up our national resources in the name of national security budget
Re: Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS by dukie25: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2018
sarrki:
The Boko-Haram intrigues is a collaboration or I say a deliberate action by little few to dey up our national resources in the name of national security budget

Sometimes you do make valid points. I think I agree with you on this.
Re: Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS by sarrki(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2018
dukie25:

Sometimes you do make valid points. I think I agree with you on this.

I am a patriot
Re: Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS by dukie25: 10:39am On Nov 26, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot
If you are a patriot you'd be against the present bigoted government of the Fulanis.
Re: Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS by sarrki(m): 10:44am On Nov 26, 2018
dukie25:

If you are a patriot you'd be against the present bigoted government of the Fulanis.

Patriotism is not about been in opposition

We are all patriotic but have different views or I say approach on how to fix our country
Re: Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS by dukie25: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2018
sarrki:

Patriotism is not about been in opposition

We are all patriotic but have different views or I say approach on how to fix our country

I agree with you on that but you tend to equate patriotism to people screaming Sai Baba. You're most guilty of what you just said.
Re: Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2018
Buhari will not like this oooo.

Buhari hates christians and Jews with a passion and he's too proud to beg israel.

God will liberate his children from the Jihadist - in - Chief.

2 Likes

Re: Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS by FRESHG(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2018
resurgent4oodua:
Buhari will not like this oooo.

Buhari hates christians and Jews with a passion and he's too proud to beg israel.

God will liberate his children from the Jihadist - in - Chief.
HOW ARE YOU SURE THAT THE JIHADIST OP WILL BE ABLE TO SLEEP WELL THIS NIGHT sad
Re: Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS by FRESHG(m): 11:01am On Nov 26, 2018
sarrki:

I am a patriot
UNMASKING SARRKI THE ISLAMIST grin

Re: Tchad President Visits Isreal,west Africa Set To Declares Full War On ISIS by Easysolution(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2018
Terrorist has no religion nor tribe. Together we can conquer terrorism.

(1) (Reply)

2019: Wike Reportedly Resigns As Atiku’s Campaign Zonal Coordinator / Atiku Travelled To US Is Fake News / 2019: How North West Showed Nigerians Have Rejected Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.