Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,355 members, 7,812,012 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image (41857 Views)

Jagaban Will Fix Nigeria : Man Declares Full Support For Tinubu In Lagos (pics) / Anambra 2021: Valentine Ozigbo Visits Atiku's Residence, Seeks Full Support / Ben kalu Describes Certificate Saga As A Distraction, Attempt To Dent His Image (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:25am On Aug 19, 2023
ASIWAJU BOY.
100%.
UNAPOLOGETICALLY.
I LOVE TINUBU. @officialABAT
I BELIEVE IN HIM.
AND I'M PRAYING FOR HIM TO SUCCEED...
https://twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1692840173648654800?t=9zBY5ZvIawc1sLBSiSptWQ&s=19

206 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by EyeCumInPiece: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2023
Yul is a businessman. I'll probably do same if in his shoes.
But anyone who believes eBola will fix Nigeria, needs his head examined.

Oshiomhole's facial expression says it all...

289 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Mindlog: 11:28am On Aug 19, 2023
Yul on the hustle lane,twerk harder. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Isokotolopia: 11:29am On Aug 19, 2023
His choice,

its so shameful for the winner of an election to be campaigning long after he is declared winner under dubious circumstances

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Wainey: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2023
They are coming for you Yul.

Democracy rights mean nothing to them, you either agree with or they insult you.

Modified I did not even call name, they have started insulting me.
They know themselves already, when you talk about hatred and insults, they know u are talking about them

114 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Asgard73: 11:30am On Aug 19, 2023
Yull is making Reno’s hustle stupid..

What Reno has been hustling to achieve in past 19 month.. Yul will land in two month.

Congratulations bro.. the appointment sure die.. 💯 legit!

No be insults and stupid nugget.. that’s Asslicking.. Reno is stupid.

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by helinues: 11:31am On Aug 19, 2023
Yul wey sabi

In life, its advisable to follow those who sabi road so that one wont get lost

166 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Ezewuzie01: 11:32am On Aug 19, 2023
Yul Edochie is from Anambra but he knows that the demented Peter Obi has nothing to offer Nigeria. The agulu idiot who struggled to govern a small homogenous state like Anambra and then fled to live in Lagos after the conclusion of his failed and miserable rule, is whom IPOB wants to preside over this vast and diverse nation. Tufia!!! Nigerians were wise to reject the crook with frog voice.

84 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Asgard73: 11:33am On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
PetObidients Terrorists will cry blood today... grin grin

Fine geh..

Carry me go vacation.. go flex me.. Apc Dey maintain you no be small.

Na cos of you I go decamp.. make i pepper them like Yull. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Jostoman: 11:34am On Aug 19, 2023
He has the right to support whoever he like.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Obiedun(m): 11:35am On Aug 19, 2023
Peter obi will never be president

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Godfullsam(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
I never see any reasonable human being wey dey support Tinubu

Kabaka
Asari
My Oluomo
Yul
Joe Igbokwe
Portable
FFK
Reno Omokri
Akpabio wey no know when to close mouth
Helinues

See unfortunate people’s squad

No reasonable human being should support any politician.

If you support Obi, there no difference between you and the people you listed.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by RenaissanceGuy: 11:37am On Aug 19, 2023
And I was thinking that this guy was an intellectual. It's OK to display support for any politician of your choice (and I'm even a tacit supporter of Tinubu), but do it without dragging your self-esteem on the ground.

13 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Godfullsam(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2023
I guess he is subtly hunting for appointment.

Good luck to him for his job hunting endeavors.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Fugazy2023: 11:43am On Aug 19, 2023
Yul is the most sensible igbo celebrity dead or alive

27 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by juman(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2023
It appears as he is in contact with presidency.
They might ask him to be shouting and the flying birds would be hearing.

Don't be surprised if they give him a position.

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Nobody: 11:44am On Aug 19, 2023
grin Small Oga Seyi I dey suspect you..
Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by 00FFT00(m): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2023
This boy will not kill his father before his time. Poverty badt.

9 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by juman(m): 11:49am On Aug 19, 2023
Obviously he is serious to practice politics.
You can't actually speculate what a politician can achieve in politics.
He can become president one day.

1 Like

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by AsomughaChuks05: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2023
Obiedun:
Peter obi will never be president

It is beginning to look like that o. Senator Victor Umeh the former APGA national chairman laid curses on Peter Obi at Ojukwu's grave when he was national chairman. Later, Ojukwu's wife Bianca poured more curses on Peter Obi at a campaign ground in the state. Also the immediate past APGA chairman, Victor Ike Oye released more curses on Peter Obi few months to the general elections. And as if that was not enough, Fr Ejike Mbaka of Adoration Ministry finalized the curses on Peter Obi during a prayer rally in Enugu grin

Peter Obi need serious deliverance. Since he left Government House Awka in early 2013, no way for him.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by sirchim(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2023
Taylor90:
I never see any reasonable human being wey dey support Tinubu

Kabaka
Asari
My Oluomo
Yul
Joe Igbokwe
Portable
FFK
Reno Omokri
Akpabio wey no know when to close mouth
Helinues

See unfortunate people’s squad
who takes Yul serious? Somebody way him papa no take serious, na me wan take am serious, Mai Sha Sha Sha kowai!

18 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by sirchim(m): 11:51am On Aug 19, 2023
Somebody way him papa no take serious, na me wan take am serious, Mai Sha Sha Sha kowai!

6 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by XY23: 11:56am On Aug 19, 2023
Ezewuzie01:
Yul Edochie is from Anambra but he knows that the demented Peter Obi has nothing to offer Nigeria. The agulu idiot who struggled to govern a small homogenous state like Anambra and then fled to live in Lagos after the conclusion of his failed and miserable rule, is whom IPOB wants to preside over this vast and diverse nation. Tufia!!! Nigerians were wise to reject the crook with frog voice.

If PO is all that you mentioned (demented, idiot, failure, miserable) and yet has his footprints in the sand of excellence quicker and more substantial than you could only dream of; your own case requires Psychiatry. You sound like an agbero and a frustrated one at that. Too much bile towards someone that has done you no wrong.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:57am On Aug 19, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
ASIWAJU BOY.
100%.
UNAPOLOGETICALLY.
I LOVE TINUBU. @officialABAT
I BELIEVE IN HIM.
AND I'M PRAYING FOR HIM TO SUCCEED...

https://twitter.com/YulEdochie/status/1692840173648654800?t=9zBY5ZvIawc1sLBSiSptWQ&s=19

Nlfpmod.
Myndd44
Pressing Neck dey go.. dem go join wail with his marriage now now o

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
Ashiwaju Jagaban

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by Cooly100: 12:03pm On Aug 19, 2023
...the smartest guy alive...Hahaha

You still dey far for line....

FFK and Reno dey front... cheesy

Bashiru and Garba still dey ahead of you...

Try harder...

If praise singing no help you...then try insulting the Igbos and BOOM, you are giving an appointment

5 Likes

Re: Yul Edochie Declares Full Support For Tinubu, Adorns Cloth With His Image by SmartPolician: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2023
Dude is looking for an appointment.

Good luck on his hustle.

Men have mouths to feed.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Sends A Bottled Letter To Buhari To Rescue Lekki Residents From Flood / Fayemi Makes Grand Entry Into Ekiti (Photos) / Davido Meets Zazoo Potable (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.