Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? (19176 Views)

Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by elganzar(m): 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Depends on the kinda man he is
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by crestedaguiyi: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
rukoyah42:
I'll let him understand that it can't be possible,atleast he should have called me.

matured mind
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by foyeks2001(f): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by MsGood(f): 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
my wife will, she might murmur and try to convince me to eat the eba but will ensure i eat before going to bed.

its all a function of how you treat each other.

she has woken me at 12.35 am to take her to the club that she is not feeling the vibe in the house.

i did but that was after 30mins of complaining sha
Why would you want to do that to your wife? It's simply unfair.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Vicyace: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
So what if the husband had gone to hustle to make the family live a comfortable life.

What if he's terribly hungry and hadn't eaten any good food all day?

What if he detests eba and he needed to eat rice so badly?

What if........

Then the wife says no rice for him because he came home late......hmmmmm

Now, it's a different case

If he went out to party
If he came to me drunk
If that's his usual habit
If he's irresponsible

Personally, I go just enter kitchen and boil my rice without any stories.

Eba no dey spoil infact it tastes better after the first day.

#ebayesterday

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Tats(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
It should depend on where the man is coming from at that time of the night.
If Eba was the dinner at home that night and she did not know that he was coming home very late, then serving the Eba is justified. Eating a heavy meal before bed is not right so Rice should be the best option at that time of the night grin Not sure many ladies will cook for their man at that time of the night.

1 Like

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Oyindidi(f): 3:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
No big deal, I know say na work make him late
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Mojoy88(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
IBIPHIL:
shey that one na husband habi demon?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Maybe you wanted to say Desmond.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by crestedaguiyi: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
MsGood:

Why would you want to do that to your wife? It's simply unfair.

she knows i dont stay out aimlessly . if i dont get back from work by 7pm, i dont fail to call her and again and again every 1 hour till i get home.

we understand ourselves that much. she can predict my whereabout with 75% certainty.

even when i go to smoke weed on weekends, she knows. she is my friend, daughter and wife.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Mojoy88(m): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
No big deal, I know say na work make him late

See wife material ready made o.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by bigtt76(f): 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why not ....he's all i got. If I don't do it, some other girl would undecided

Edithfavourite:
A Facebook user shared the post above on his page and the replies he got were hilarious.

One woman said:

" Sleeping pill will be your water". Another wrote; It depends, if he is a rich husband, I will okk but if he is poor I will add suffer upon suffer.

A man who also joined the conversation said that he wouldnt even ask his housemaid to cook at that time of the night talk more of his wife.

See reactions below:
https://zenithnaija.com/your-husband-returns-home-at-12-midnight-you-serve-him-eba-he-asks-for-rice-will-you-cook-it/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by spencekat(m): 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
I can't ask my wife to cook for me at that time.She won't even serve me eba at that time to eat.However,I am not a food freak.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Oyindidi(f): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mojoy88:

See wife material ready made o.
I am a wife, person don wear me already
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Fadedvoiced: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
He has 2hands just like his wife .. nothijf will happen if he enters into kitchen and prepare food for himself at that hour of the night .

There's no where it is written that cooking is the responsibility of the woman alone .

1 Like

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Fadedvoiced: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Oyindidi:

Stop living fake life
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by bettercreature(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:
The loyalty of an average Nigerian wife depends on the financial state of her husband.

If a poor husband request for that, the wife will nag and end up insulting him.

But if a rich husband comes back late by 2:00am and request for that. The wife will bow 3 times before him, rush to the kitchen, prepare the rice immediately, serve him, bow 3 times again before him and say "Igweeeeeeeeeee!"

She will even be giving him bl0wjob as he's eating the food just to please him.
Lol that is how it workS

1 Like

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Oyindidi(f): 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

Stop living fake life
Lol, how am I been fake?
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Oyindidi(f): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fadedvoiced:
He has 2hands just like his wife .. nothijf will happen if he enters into kitchen and prepare food for himself at that hour of the night .

There's no where it is written that cooking is the responsibility of the woman alone .
Gigo.... lipsrsealed
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Nickymezor(f): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Wat a thread. This won't even happen at all.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by blessedweapon(m): 3:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:
The loyalty of an average Nigerian wife depends on the financial state of her husband.

But if a rich husband comes back late by 2:00am and request for that. The wife will bow 3 times before him, rush to the kitchen, prepare the rice immediately, serve him, bow 3 times again before him and say "Igweeeeeeeeeee!"

Ya mad aswr grin grin grin
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Mojoy88(m): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Wow!
Signed, Sealed, and Delivered grin
Congratulations!
May your home not scatter.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by ronaldbecky(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:

lolz savage...poverty s a disease

1 Like

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by GenFunction: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
he must be crazy. does he not know the direction to the kitchen? rubbish! because he has seen house girl.
.after d bride price and dope wedding?...u go cook am o
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Oyindidi(f): 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
Mojoy88:

Wow!
Signed, Sealed, and Delivered grin
Congratulations!
May your home not scatter.
Amen! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by GenFunction: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
kendrick93:
this useless girl disgracing herself on Nl.
you are becoming a nuisance
.lol
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by GenFunction: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
flyca:
With phone these days, just text him “Honey what will you like to eat when you come home”.
Then get it ready and snore away! wink
.......u have sense,not some senseless comments ive been reading earlier
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by justmykel(m): 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
Wives should always ask of their husbands what they would wan to eat #my_thoughts
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Ishilove: 3:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why will I even serve him eba by 12 midnight? Light tea and biscuits or juice will be able to hold him till the following day.

This, of course, is if he has a reasonable excuse for coming home by that unholy hour. If his excuse does not fly, my icy countenance will be enough to rob him of his appetite.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by somegirl1: 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:

The irony of it all is that "rich husbands" are less demanding than "poor husbands".

7 Likes

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by udumosam23(m): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
If I didn't come back before 6pm, she calls to inquire what I'll have for dinner. If I changed my mind from what I wanted, I buy or cook for myself except she chooses to help.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by skillzbae(f): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
I will cook it, I do it most times, hubby loves to eat and does not like eating out, sometimes I even make semovita sef.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Orientation As To Non-ijebu Yourbas Marrying Ijebu Citizen??? / A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! / K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.