Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? (19175 Views)

Man Rants At Length Over Wife’s Decision To Serve Him Just Two Pieces Of Meat / I Will Divorce My Husband If He Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth - Lady / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Pharrel22(m): 3:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
How many minutes does it take you to cook rice...
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
flyca:
With phone these days, just text him “Honey what will you like to eat when you come home”.
Then get it ready and snore away! wink

If this is your true mind and you are a female, you may make a good home.

Other ladies are feminists on NL.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by francescainnoce(f): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2018
Q
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:

She will even be giving him bl0wjob as he's eating the food just to please him.

Haba...... This got me ROTF....lolz
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ishilove:
Why will I even serve him eba by 12 midnight? Light tea and biscuits or juice will be able to hold him till the following day.

This, of course, is if he has a reasonable excuse for coming home by that unholy hour. If his excuse does not fly, my icy countenance will be enough to rob him of his appetite.

You, If I catch you.

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by psalmsjob: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
How long does it take to cook a plate of rice that a grown man can eat..at midnight?

1 Like

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by pek(m): 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Judging from some comments from some ladies, it pains me to say they that understand the nitty gritty of marriage. Some have even called the man irresponsible. We have not been told why the man came back at that hour. Is it a one off or it is habitual. Coming back at that may also be work related. Back to the question, a dutiful wife should please the husband. You may not be okay with the request (NB, I said request not demand) but if she loves her husband and respect him, that 40 mins in the kitchen will not kill her. I am sure it is not everyday the man makes such request. He might have come so late and hungry but couldn't eat the EBA for some reasons. The rice will be the other alternative for him. Let's always rationalize issues before calling people names. And ladies, learn to treat your man well and you will get the best out of him.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by mechanics(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
he must be crazy. does he not know the direction to the kitchen? rubbish! because he has seen house girl.
hmmmm, easy na.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Lotechi(m): 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why would a normal human come by 12am and demand food. Are there no restaurants from where they were?
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by mechanics(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:
The loyalty of an average Nigerian wife depends on the financial state of her husband.

If a poor husband request for that, the wife will nag and end up insulting him.

But if a rich husband comes back late by 2:00am and request for that. The wife will bow 3 times before him, rush to the kitchen, prepare the rice immediately, serve him, bow 3 times again before him and say "Igweeeeeeeeeee!"

hahahaha.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by tushardey: 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ishilove:
Why will I even serve him eba by 12 midnight? Light tea and biscuits or juice will be able to hold him till the following day.

This, of course, is if he has a reasonable excuse for coming home by that unholy hour. If his excuse does not fly, my icy countenance will be enough to rob him of his appetite.

Hm! I'm learning....
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by victorian(f): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
My man is not that inconsiderate, he will prepare it himself when he comes back home on such hour. He's a good cook.

The only time, he wakes me up, is when he needs some touching and cuddling, that I cant resist or even say no.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Emma1Oj(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
he must be crazy. does he not know the direction to the kitchen? rubbish! because he has seen house girl.
This is y at 35, 36, 37 n 38 most of them(Ibo ladies) r still not married and probably won't get married bcus they r full with arrogant. Na so dem dey take talk?

2 Likes

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by madridguy(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
From this post you will understand why many ladies are going from one mountain to another crying no husband.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by toffyz(m): 4:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
The norm is that " She shouldn't have cooked eba for him in the first place " Knowing that he's coming back late, and he's not fan of eba.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by jaxxy(m): 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
It’s an inconvenience no doubt bt if its totally necessary I see no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Depends on a few things..
If that's his usual return time from work
If he has been an amazing husband to me and has never given me any reason to doubt him
If there's actually rice to boil.. Then no problem.. Other than that? Eat your eba and go and sleep
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Fadedvoiced: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Gigo.... lipsrsealed

Like your brothers
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Oyindidi(f): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Fadedvoiced:

Like your brothers
Na you start today own
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by biztip: 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2018
if he wants rice he should return earlier

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by LadyHeaven(f): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
my wife will, she might murmur and try to convince me to eat the eba but will ensure i eat before going to bed.

its all a function of how you treat each other.

she has woken me at 12.35 am to take her to the club that she is not feeling the vibe in the house.

i did but that was after 30mins of complaining sha

This is different because i am 100% sure that after the club you guys got nutty freaky grin, but after eating Eba and the dude cant move wetin she gain? undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by ibkkk(f): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Well, it depends on my mood at that point in time.
I may prepare it if:
1. I'm expecting something from him at that particular time.
2.I "messed up" and wants his forgiveness.
Ordinarily, i wouldn't. You have to make do with what we have...

I wouldn't serve him eba as dinner,tho.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by zanogo(m): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
IamD18:
The loyalty of an average Nigerian wife depends on the financial state of her husband.

If a poor husband request for that, the wife will nag and end up insulting him.

But if a rich husband comes back late by 2:00am and request for that. The wife will bow 3 times before him, rush to the kitchen, prepare the rice immediately, serve him, bow 3 times again before him and say "Igweeeeeeeeeee!"

lol!! This guy is a bigger clown than the one known here
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Yoighaman(m): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
crestedaguiyi:

she knows i dont stay out aimlessly . if i dont get back from work by 7pm, i dont fail to call her and again and again every 1 hour till i get home.

we understand ourselves that much. she can predict my whereabout with 75% certainty.

even when i go to smoke weed on weekends, she knows. she is my friend, daughter and wife.

Wahali, you don kolo grin I like your post but I don't smoke weed sha.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Anas09: 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2018
Emma1Oj:
This is y at 35, 36, 37 n 38 most of them(Ibo ladies) r still not married and probably won't get married bcus they r full with arrogant. Na so dem dey take talk?
I'm not sure this has to do with tribe my dear.
I'm not Ibo, but i have a friend who does more than what is talked about here.
She is Ibo (Imo state). He is Yoruba (Ogun state). He was an e-Muslims who says he is now a born again Christian.

They never dated and married, he goes to church though, but he is still a muslim in his attitude, his wife is trash where he is. From the beginning of their marriage, if he returns home 11pm, then he'd returned early. Anytime he returns, what he wants is what he gets.

She kneels to serve him because she was told that's how to pls Yoruba husbands. If she serves him the food, she stays to clear the plates before returning to bed. Worst is, some nights he rejects the food, then she will begin to cry why he'd reject her food.

Shd i shock you? He does not know where the money comes from. She does so many things at once to keep the family going, yet he'll reject the food and make the lady cry.

See enh, I be Christian o, but true, i no go do am. You need to see what dis man does to this lady.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by crestedaguiyi: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
LadyHeaven:

This is different because i am 100% sure that after the club you guys got nutty freaky grin, but after eating Eba and the dude cant move wetin she gain? undecided

you must gain.

una eh, na God go save us.
Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Yoighaman(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Anas09:

I'm not sure this has to do with tribe my dear.
I'm not Ibo, but i have a friend who does more than what is talked about here.
She is Ibo (Imo state). He is Yoruba (Ogun state). He was an e-Muslims who says he is now a born again Christian.

They never dated and married, he goes to church though, but he is still a muslim in his attitude, his wife is trash where he is. From the beginning of their marriage, if he returns home 11pm, then he'd returned early. Anytime he returns, what he wants is what he gets.

She kneels to serve him because she was told that's how to pls Yoruba husbands. If she serves him the food, she stays to clear the plates before returning to bed. Worst is, some nights he rejects the food, then she will begin to cry why he'd reject her food.

Shd i shock you? He does not know where the money comes from. She does so many things at once to keep the family going, yet he'll reject the food and make the lady cry.

See enh, I be Christian o, but true, i no go do am. You need to see what dis man does to this lady.

There is a problem with the woman, check very well, many women of today are not that submissive to their spouses to the extent of taking BS, something is wrong with her which the guy knows and capitalizes on...could be her looks, level of education, self-esteem, family background, etc...just check, something is wrong somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by Sarang(f): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
The question should be why would my husband be coming home at 12.am

I hate late keepers ehn angry

1 Like

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2018
....why should a normal human being be eating any food very late in the night, when that person is not a blood sucking demon...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by trapQ: 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2018
Keep quiet. Why should anyone make such demands at odd hours without considering their partners. Nigerian men thinking they're gods. undecided
kendrick93:
this useless girl disgracing herself on Nl.
you are becoming a nuisance

1 Like

Re: Husband Returns At 12 Midnight, You Serve Him Eba & He Asks For Rice, Will You? by trapQ: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Someone who knows the couple has told you what's up with them both but as the typical dimwitted Nigerian man that you are, you must find a way to blame the woman for the man's excesses.

Why didn't you quote the portion of the Bible that commands men to live their wives like Christ loved the church and died for it? It is only the part that suits you people that you quote.

Moreover, most Nigerian men are thrash and it has nothing to do with their wife's attitude.
Yoighaman:

There is a problem with the woman, check very well, many women of today are not that submissive to their spouses to the extent of taking BS, something is wrong with her which the guy knows and capitalizes on...could be her looks, level of education, self-esteem, family background, etc...just check, something is wrong somewhere.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Orientation As To Non-ijebu Yourbas Marrying Ijebu Citizen??? / A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! / K-legs Or Bow Legs; Which One Is More Sexy To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.