Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Unilag Pg 2019 Thread - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Pg 2019 Thread (51995 Views)

UNILAG PG Master Admission 2021/2022 - Make All Your Enquiries Here Apply Now / LL.M Unilag Pg 2019 / Unilag Pg Entrance Examination Past Questions And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 6:19pm On May 31, 2019
Deepocean:
Please, does anyone know whether UNILAG offers Exploration Geophysics or Petroleum Geophysics as options under Applied Geophysics or under Geoscience, because I could only see Applied Geophysics and Geoscience, so I want to know if they have the aforementioned courses under these two departments (Applied Geophysics and Geoscience)

Exploration Geophysics is only under Applied geophysics.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by holatunde1759(m): 10:52am On Jun 01, 2019
Good day @Chibexe

What is the implication if someone made a mistake of typing Site Inpector instead of 'Site Inspector'. Mind you, the application has been submitted already before the error was noticed.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2019
holatunde1759:
Good day @Chibexe

What is the implication if someone made a mistake of typing Site Inpector instead of 'Site Inspector'. Mind you, the application has been submitted already before the error was noticed.

there is no implication. But if you are scared, you can pay 1000 naira and reopen your application and correct it.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by holatunde1759(m): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2019
Chibexe:

there is no implication. But if you are scared, you can pay 1000 naira and reopen your application and correct it.

Alright, thanks a lot for the good job you're doing here.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2019
Exactly two weeks today to the close of application.

Make hay while the sun shines.

Having any question that has to do with the application form? Talk to me on WhatsApp 07030616510
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by MhizLewa(f): 12:26am On Jun 03, 2019
Hi chibuzor. Please help a sis. I have bsc Mass comm but want a career switch onto finance. I am in my final ICAN exam stage and a year job experience in finance.
Please i want to do my masters in finance.....how is dat possible?

Pls help reply

Chibexe:
Exactly two weeks today to the close of application.

Make hay while the sun shines.

Having any question that has to do with the application form? Talk to me on WhatsApp 07030616510

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 9:24am On Jun 03, 2019
MhizLewa:
Hi chibuzor. Please help a sis. I have bsc Mass comm but want a career switch onto finance. I am in my final ICAN exam stage and a year job experience in finance.
Please i want to do my masters in finance.....how is dat possible?

Pls help reply

Hello MhizLewa

Sorry you are not eligible for Msc Finance.
you need to go through the route of post graduate diploma in finance which is for one year.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by blacqueen(f): 11:20am On Jun 03, 2019
WHAT COURSE CAN I STUDY WITH MY BSC IN MASSCOMM - 2.2 FROM OOU CESAP. THANKS
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2019
blacqueen:
WHAT COURSE CAN I STUDY WITH MY BSC IN MASSCOMM - 2.2 FROM OOU CESAP. THANKS

Do you want to continue with Mass comm or you want to do something else.

i need the information to be able to give you a detailed response.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by blacqueen(f): 3:45pm On Jun 03, 2019
i will like to continue with mass comm or any other related courses if qualified
Chibexe:

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by blacqueen(f): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2019
i am open to more options pls
Chibexe:

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by ifeoluwatomiwa(f): 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2019
Anyone for finance part time here?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by kpokpoti(m): 4:59pm On Jun 04, 2019
Hi. I finished with a 2.2 in chemical engineering. Is it possible to switch to Systems Engineering to do my masters? Is there any complications? Please help.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Gcool2(m): 4:21am On Jun 05, 2019
I am a Corp member currently serving in Lagos and would pass out,tho it was written that Corp member can't apply but I feel the process might not have been concluded before I get my NYSC certificate,any clue.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 8:55am On Jun 05, 2019
blacqueen:
i am open to more options pls

hello blacqueen

aside msc Mass coom, these are other course you can do with Bsc mass comm

1. Master of Public and International Affairs

2. Master of Employment and Labour Studies

3.Master of International Law and Diplomacy

4. Master Of Business Administration

5. pgd computer science

6. MIT

7. pgd computer engineering

and host of them. so it all boils down to your career path.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 8:58am On Jun 05, 2019
kpokpoti:
Hi. I finished with a 2.2 in chemical engineering. Is it possible to switch to Systems Engineering to do my masters? Is there any complications? Please help.

Hello kpokpoti

Yes, you are eligible to do masters in system engineering with a Bsc in chemical engineering.

the form is on sale and closes on 16th of june. Act fast.

talk to me on watsapp if you need more help 07030616510

1 Like

Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 8:59am On Jun 05, 2019
Gcool2:
I am a Corp member currently serving in Lagos and would pass out,tho it was written that Corp member can't apply but I feel the process might not have been concluded before I get my NYSC certificate,any clue.

talk to me on watsapp, i will prefer to answer this question privately. 07030616510
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by seun78(f): 9:33am On Jun 05, 2019
How important is a referee in unilag postgraduate application?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by kpokpoti(m): 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2019
Chibexe:

Hello kpokpoti

Yes, you are eligible to do masters in system engineering with a Bsc in chemical engineering.

the form is on sale and closes on 16th of june. Act fast.

talk to me on watsapp if you need more help 07030616510

Thanks bro. You are really doing a good job here. I will pick up my form this week. I believe I can finish registration within a day or two, correct?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Carlanderson: 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
which masters program can I do with 3rd class in mathematic?
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by drey076(m): 7:01pm On Jun 06, 2019
I had bsc. maths/statistics from unilag and I want to do Msc. in operation research but d course option isn't available even tho it's available in courses offered, how do I register it? Please help
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
kpokpoti:

Thanks bro. You are really doing a good job here. I will pick up my form this week. I believe I can finish registration within a day or two, correct?

Yes, the registration does not take time. within few hours you should be done
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 12:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
seun78:
How important is a referee in unilag postgraduate application?

fill a referee, it does not actually play a role, but do the needful.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2019
Carlanderson:
which masters program can I do with 3rd class in mathematic?

there are a whole lot of program you can do with a third class

Masters in Information Technology (MIT)

MBA

and other host of them.

it boils down to your career path.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 12:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
drey076:
I had bsc. maths/statistics from unilag and I want to do Msc. in operation research but d course option isn't available even tho it's available in courses offered, how do I register it? Please help

operation research is available. check under business administration.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 12:22pm On Jun 07, 2019
Good Afternoon guys.

Hope we all checked our eligibility before applying for our proposed course of study, for me eligibility is the most important thing here because if you ain't eligible for your proposed course and you go ahead to apply, even if you score 100% in your entrance exam you will be disqualified, you just wasted your time, effort and resources, that's why I'm saying this for the umpteenth time. The first step is checking your eligibility.

When you have successfully applied, pls keep your reference number safe, not the remitta number, this is what you will use to access your portal to print your exam pass once the time comes, without exam pass no exam. Exam pass will be made available a week to the entrance exam.

The entrance exam would last for two weeks, you would want to ask why two weeks? It simply because of the volume of applications they record. Unilag records the highest number of application when it comes to postgraduate studies, why? You already know the answer.

Are you disturbed of passport dimension? Worry not, it is immaterial, so long as you are able to upload your passport successfully you are good to go.

Applications ends on the 16th of June, I'm sure at this point everyone should have registered.
If you are yet to register as a result of tight schedule, you can send me private message while I run it for you without you leaving the comfort of your office. I have done registration for at least 20 percent of people in this group so far.

Our online classes for all courses have started, if you aint part of this online class you are missing alot, each class is facilitated a current student of the department, all you need to excel in the entrance exam is revealed in the class, buzz me on whatsapp to be part of this class.(07030616510)

Want to join my online class? Send me a private message.

Have any other enquiries to make? Talk to me privately, I will be glad to help.

Do have a restful weekend guys.

Success is guaranteed.

BUZOR.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by ttummee: 10:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
Chibexe:

MBA is a professional masters degree, it takes all classes of degree. However, you need 5 credits in your O'level including English and Maths.

For past questions, chat me up on whatsapp 07030616510

Is it possible for an employed person to take mba full time.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 5:46am On Jun 09, 2019
ttummee:

Is it possible for an employed person to take mba full time.

The current MBA full-time holds class from mon-thur 9am-2pm. I would advice you go for part-time.

If your job is flexible enough and gives you all the time in the world you can go for Full-time.
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Djester: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=Chibexe post=75824876]Watsapp group for 2019/2020 is already on. Chat me up to be added to the Watsapp group and get all your questions answered and also meet your fellow applicants
08185122515 pls add me up
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=Djester post=79158485][/quote]

follow the link to join the watsapp group for unilag postgraduate 2019/2020 session applicants.

https://chatwhatsapp.com/JcavaFkLhWrCvU6HkLWy21

NB put dot between the chat and whatsapp
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by adahkennedy(m): 3:58am On Jun 10, 2019
hello im yet to get the form
im a bit confused
am i eligible to apply for Msc public health with bsc(ed) health education (2.2 division)?
if no pls give me an option
Re: Unilag Pg 2019 Thread by Chibexe: 3:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
adahkennedy:
hello im yet to get the form
im a bit confused
am i eligible to apply for Msc public health with bsc(ed) health education (2.2 division)?
if no pls give me an option

Yes, you you can apply for msc public health.

However, ensure you have up to three years post nysc experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Seven English Words You Will Be Shocked To Know You’ve Been Using Wrongly / Ekiti State University Reading Partners Get Married Five Years Later (Photos) / Gift Agenoisa: JSS1 Student Sued Ekiti Government for N15M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.