Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) (39943 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by vacanci: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:
All hail to PDP who started the rail project.

show me one single project APC has initiated since they assumed office.

I don't know about you, but me and my household are

Atikulating.

Can I hear you say Neighbor, are you

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must

I think he has the best mentality by not following the old ways of leaders abandoning previous projects only to start their own just to take the glory. I give it to him for continuing what our past president initiated.

it will be the height of irresponsibility to allow tax payers money rot in the name of abandoning uncompleted projects by past leaders.

Government is continuum, so please receive sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Friend01(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:

Atikulating.

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must

This is not about being a Buharist or an Atikulators.
No,it is about service to the nation and humanity at large , but I know political sycophants like the ones on Nairaland won't understand.

Whether it was done by PDP or APC or whether by Buhari or Atiku the ultimate thing is, we deserve good quality service from our leaders not hypocritical praises and undeserved glories that make them become mediocre.

It is service my brother, service not politics.

Make we fear God oh.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by 1zynnvn(m): 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
Judybash93:

Is that who i think it is?
Your eyes deceive you not
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2018
Don't know why Nigerians are so gullible. GEJ was an utter failure, but APC trying to claim the Kaduna-Abuja rail is utterly shameless. The overwhelming majority of the project was funded and built under GEJ. Why are people so dishonest?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
GSA01:
If Buhari had not completed the Abuja-Kaduna Railway. thousands enjoying the services today would not have been enjoying it. So the Idea Of who started it and who completed it should not be in contention as it is for the good of the Nigeria People.

A dishonest claim. It was not an abandoned project. Funds were appropriated for it and construction work progressed steadily and most of it was completed before Buhari came in and his supporters shamelessly tried to attribute the project to him. Just like the Abuja Metro rail that was over 90% complete and steadily moving to operation under GEJ, Buhari and APC supporters tried to claim too. I blame the strategic stupidity of GEJ abandoning more viable rail networks in the South to build something that the North aren't even grateful for.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by chinedumoooo: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:

Atikulating.

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must
Buhari initial whistle blower policy.
Buhari initial not too young to run policy
Buhari move democracy day from 29th to June 6th.
Buhari paid defunt Nigeria air staff sacked under ex-president obj and atiku without paying them off.
All these and more.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by GSA01: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Obi1kenobi:

A dishonest claim. It was not an abandoned project. Funds were appropriated for it and construction work progressed steadily and most of it was completed before Buhari came in and his supporters shamelessly tried to attribute the project to him. Just like the Abuja Metro rail that was over 90% complete and steadily moving to operation under GEJ, Buhari and APC supporters tried to claim too. I blame the strategic stupidity of GEJ abandoning more viable rail networks in the South to build something that the North aren't even grateful for.

Are you trying to claim that Funds were not appropriated for the Itakpi-Warri Rail line, that was abandoned for 30 years? remember that it was the Buhari administration that bought over 8 coaches for the Kaduna -Abuja Rail.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2018
GSA01:

Are you trying to claim that Funds were not appropriated for the Itakpi-Warri Rail line, that was abandoned for 30 years? remember that it was the Buhari administration that bought over 8 coaches for the Kaduna -Abuja Rail.

I didn't say anything about the Itakpe-Warri line. I'm referring to the Kaduna-Abuja line where the overwhelming majority of the work constructing the tracks and stations and funding came under GEJ. Loool at buying coaches. Procuring coaches is the easiest phase of the process. My point is that it's mischievous and dishonest to credit Buhari for the Kaduna-Abuja rail. Blatantly dishonest.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Ningi2020(m): 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:

Atikulating.

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must
U need a brain
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Charly68: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Buhari brought completion of abandoned projects ..this alone is an achievement..
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
Metuh:
It's very that the ugly imp is supporting the lifeless dullard...Unfortunately for her, she won't get up to 5000 votes next year.

Besides, those trains were already in existence and operating even before the misadventure of the dullard.

You'll be surprised
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by bewla(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:

Atikulating.

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must
n-power and completion of abundant federal project are u obituary now
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by bewla(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ijaya123:
Oby inadvertently campaigning for Buhari.

PDP tout spotted.
bursted
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by DeepNuggets: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2018
itzprezy:

How will Aisha buhari named be linked with govt.when the husband bubu said she belongs to za kitchen and za oza room

Which is true in any African setting. But the husband just made that as a joke we all know she does way more than that people just love shifting from the main point and focusing on trivial matters.
This is not an argument so i agree with whatever anyone has to say. The end will justify the means.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by jordyspices: 6:44am On Mar 08, 2019
CXLVII:

All this 1990 kids never cease to amaze.

Father of African democracy? You just exposed your age.
Acient of days i hail you old papa wey no get sense rubbish pack well oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Much Cooking Gas Cost In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) / Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.