Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) (39944 Views)

Bola Tinubu Arrives Kaduna Ahead Of Tomorrow's APC Presidential Rally (photos) / Buhari Arrives Kaduna On A 2-Day Working Visit (Pictures) / El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by oskaaay(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
hmmm..this is interesting...2019 will decide better...

Amazon Kindle Ebook Free: Mentomi–download My Mentorship Ebook Free-limited Time
https://www.nairaland.com/4868379/amazon-kindle-ebook-free-mentomidownload
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by omosuper(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:
All hail to PDP who started the rail project.

show me one single project APC has initiated since they assumed office.

I don't know about you, but me and my household are

Atikulating.

Can I hear you say Neighbor, are you

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must
Buhari reformed and continue from where they stopped. Most importantly, he wants to liberate Kwarans from slavery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by soronzo: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:

Atikulating.
PMB made all to be more effective

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Beaten: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2018
Shes Campaigning for them . What's bad if Nigeria has train. What's special in it. Is not same train and even better one used by other countries and nobody bulge an eye over it.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by sammie99: 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
Oblang:

Hand must be paining gej that he couldn't commission anything during his tenure...
properly verify. Gej never commissioned any federal project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2018
How is that my business

if you like trekcheesysmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by semyman: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
obembet:
Sometimes I wonder if those guys supporting APC/Jubil are real Nigerian sha

APC THUGS

It's better you are ignored because silence is the best answer to a ....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by sammie99: 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2018
busterr:
Vote splitter
no course 4 alarm, her polling unit wil be won by atiku
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by dazzlingd(m): 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:

Atikulating.

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must

You need to stop this mentality because at the end you the masses will be the one to suffer for it.

The problem of Nigeria has always been lack of continuation leading several abandoned uncompleted projects and at the end we are moving backwards. The succeeding government must learn to complete projects started by previous ones irrespective of party.

No one is saying u should not campaign but Pls when campaigning, look for other things to campaign against or for any party you wish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Judybash93(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
1zynnvn:
When BMCs see this post
Is that who i think it is?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2018
After she will be condemning the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by bewla(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2018
obembet:

APC THUGS

PDP what

if only Obasanjo complete ifo Abeokuta Lago road
will for ever thankful to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Friend01(m): 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
obembet:

APC THUGS

I tell you my bros.
This is clear foolishness.
This same mentality of entitlement and praises is what is making most of these elected officials meant to serve abuse and use these sort of things against us in their election campaigns.

I love and support Buhari, but I will never support this kind of thoughtless and tactless approach to issues.

Elected officials are not there to favour anybody,they are there to serve not to inflate their egos or earn the praises of the people.

In fact, they are paid to do their job ,not to receive accolades over what should naturally do .

This is the kind of mentality that have been feeding off the stupidity of our people thinking whoever does anything it is as if the person used his father's money to do it, therefore deserve praise and eulogies.

I hope some of these Buharist realise this on time, and same goes for the Atikulators.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by itzprezy(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2018
DeepNuggets:

The same way i wonder how sane and well meaning Nigerians would be so blind to the works and legacies of the current government.
Tell me one bad thing that's happening now that wasn't happening in the old Nigeria and match that with all the good things this government effected if the good doesn't outweigh the bad...but NO we like to talk about the bad things. Shior if you like vote the man out, as you lay your bed so shall you lie on it.
You're so quick to forget how actively mama peace was involved in looting and a lot of bad things...how many times has Aisha Buhari's name been linked with anything in this government let alone looting??
How will Aisha buhari named be linked with govt.when the husband bubu said she belongs to za kitchen and za oza room
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by kingsclass: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
But the project was 70% completed by GEJ administration.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Danlele(m): 3:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:

Atikulating.

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must
PDP sold our national assets,NEPA,NITEL etc and instituted corruption

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by sammie99: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
If anybody here says Gej did nt achieving any meaningful feat, tel me ur state and i wil enlist his programmes n project in ur state
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Smile4daddy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:

Atikulating.

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must
98% PDP supporters that I know are insane.

Is quite unfortunate that you and your household are not normal. What a disaster?

You are happy PDP started it and abandoned it after looting the whole money.

But you are angry that PMB completed it with lesser earning in just 4 years.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Goldeno(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:

Atikulating.

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must
we don't want them to start any new project., if they can use their 8 years -God willing - to only complete all the unfinished projects, I believe the patriotic Nigerians will be more than happy undecided
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by AnanseK(m): 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
Oby should be grateful to Buhari for completion of that rail line and for developing more

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 3:20pm On Nov 26, 2018
solaugo1:
Nigerians Praises President Buhari As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train to Begin Campaign (Photos)

Read more @ https://news.assure.ng/nigerians-praises-president-buhari-as-oby-arrives-kaduna-on-train-to-begin-campaign-photos/
moghalu said most of us are capitalist i agree but he forgot to say only few are enforcers...I am an enforcer i enforce the rules and i also know it takes the tools to fix all diz scoundrels with loose screws..
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by FarahAideed: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Bitch clearly working for BUHARI
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
You're clearly misinformed.
Rather than start a new project only to be left to abandon like being done in time past, he's clearing dust on the abandoned ones and bringing them back to life.
Y'all keep moaning PDP brought this PDP brought that, what stopped them from not only bringing it, but implementing it for all to see.
You can spew your rubbish on this platform because the owner not only brought an idea to the table, he worked tirelessly till it came to fruition.

Choice22:

Atikulating.

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by supereagle(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:

Atikulating.

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must

We need infrastructures to develop. Thank God those people you mentioned started without completing it. What's the benefits starting a project and abandoning it. Even their National office was left uncompleted. We can't go back to Egypt again.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Nigerianiski: 3:26pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:

Atikulating.

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must
Jubril
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by noruwasman(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Choice22:

Atikulating.

Atikulating.

Back to Daura is a must

From the look of things, this present administration might not have got it right in every sector as Nigerians expected. one thing that look sure is Nigerians are getting elighteen by the day and people have begin to ask their political elected question. this administration has made their points clear early on completing abandon project as we have thousands scattered across region.
the biggest challenge of Nigerian presently for me is moral decay, ignorance of how governance is been run and patriotism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by Sunday55: 3:29pm On Nov 26, 2018
Don't thank PMP alone because it started with Jonathan.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by GSA01: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
If Buhari had not completed the Abuja-Kaduna Railway. thousands enjoying the services today would not have been enjoying it. So the Idea Of who started it and who completed it should not be in contention as it is for the good of the Nigeria People.
Re: Nigerians Reacts As Oby Arrives Kaduna On Train To Begin Campaign (See Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
obembet:

APC THUGS

beware of that miserable degenerated scoundrel here with the moniker omoowa8888...That niccompu is a product of leaking condom..And his conception was initiated by one of the most magical sex of all time. A Biological and metaphysical sex.

You will not be wrong to say he is a bastard..

And let me also tell you he whines like a stuck Irish pig...He rants here but when u challenge he immediately runs to the mod with his rabid tail in between his bleeding anus...He's so disgruntled and disadvantaged that he even reports on mentions he wasn't invited..

I will not be surprised if he reads this now and call on one of his e-daddy Cum mods..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Much Cooking Gas Cost In Port Harcourt: Pictures & Video / Buhari's 56th Independence Day Speech (Full Text) / Court Dismisses Six Count Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu, Orders Re-Arraignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.