Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,170 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Meet The Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (photos) (1498 Views)

Meet Identical Twins That Share Everything, Even The Same Boyfriend (pics/video) / World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (photos) by AcuraZDX: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
Identical twin sisters, Anna and Lucy DeCinque, who both splashed nearly $250,000 on plastic surgery to make themselves look more alike, have now had the surgery reversed to their natural looks.

The 33-year-old sisters, from Perth, Australia have a long history of cosmetic procedures, including lip fillers, breast implants, facial tattooing, skin needling, laser treatments, and even hair extensions, according to Mail Online.

According to the twin sisters, who both share the same boyfriend, they decided to have their surgery reversed after they were subjected to vile trolling on social media about their appearances.

In an interview with New Idea, where they debut their new 'natural' looks, the pair admitted they regret undergoing the extensive makeovers.

'We honestly don't know why we did all of that stuff to ourselves... We regret a lot of things and if we could go back in time, we would do things a lot differently,' Anna said.

'The more popular we got, the more haters we had and we were getting called everything from "plastic Barbie dolls", to "fish lips".'

The sisters who share everything together, including their bed and even their boyfriend of eight years electrical mechanic Ben Byrne, previously admitted they would like to have babies for him.

'We would like to have babies with Ben.'

See more photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/meet-the-identical-twin-sisters-who-share-the-same-boyfriend-photos/

lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Meet The Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (photos) by crossfm: 2:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Himm.they look more like doll baby.wish them well
Re: Meet The Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2018
One word sick undecided
Re: Meet The Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (photos) by gaby(m): 2:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
Lucky dude...

This is the real definition of that promo slogan..."buy one get one free..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (photos) by busky007: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2018
I pity the man this is like having 2 sex dolls
If na naija if you talk to ur bae sis na trouble
Mtcheew
Re: Meet The Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (photos) by Sanemind(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2018
Automatic 3some
Re: Meet The Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (photos) by MJBOLT: 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2018
they look like sex dolls
Re: Meet The Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (photos) by taretoofine(m): 4:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
lucky man! but ojoro go still dey.. grin
Re: Meet The Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy

And my woman will not even let her younger sister stay over when she's not around angry angry angry

I have to show her this tongue tongue
Re: Meet The Identical Twin Sisters Who Share The Same Boyfriend (photos) by Oreofepeters: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
cheesy cheesy

And my woman will not even let her younger sister stay over when she's not around angry angry angry

I have to show her this tongue tongue
the fact is Nigerian men are hard to be trusted....

(1) (Reply)

Guys Sex Method / Photos : Beautiful Substitute To White Wedding Attire / My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.