Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

What To Do: my youngest Sister And Ex are In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Do: my youngest Sister And Ex are In Love. (716 Views)

You Should Go Back To Your Ex: 11 Sure Signs That You & Your Ex Are Meant To Be / Lady Who Cheated Frustrated As DNA Test Says Husband & Ex Are Not Child’s Dads / I Need Help . Look At What My Current And Ex Girlfriend Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do: my youngest Sister And Ex are In Love. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2018
Here is the gist:

So you break up with your Ex after 5 years of dating and two abortions, although bitter, it was amicable. You both decided to go your separate ways.

The crux of the issue was : you wanted to get married , after so much sacrifice for him but he wasn't ready, and he says he wasn't sure when he would. So you found your way out to go looking for Mr ready and pick up your life.

A year later, your sister introduces him, that same Ex to you as her fiancee and he was ready to marry her. What would you do? allow it continue or tell your sister he used you ?

Disclaimer : Persons above may not be afflicted to a real individual, all are subject of fiction

Re: What To Do: my youngest Sister And Ex are In Love. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2018
Why should it continue, never!
Re: What To Do: my youngest Sister And Ex are In Love. by ehinmowo: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2018
Amakavula:
Here is the gist:

So you break up with your Ex after 5 years of dating and two abortions, although bitter, it was amicable. You both decided to go your separate ways.

The crux of the issue was : you wanted to get married , after so much sacrifice for him but he wasn't ready, and he says he wasn't sure when he would. So you found your way out to go looking for Mr ready and pick up your life.

A year later, your sister introduces him, that same Ex to you as her fiancee and he was ready to marry her. What would you do? allow it continue or tell your sister he used you ?

Disclaimer : Persons above may not be afflicted to a real individual, all are subject of fiction

I have discovered that man likes to complicate his own life. What is your business with the guy again? The fucking thing is in the past. People just have ro learn to live their lives.

The possible points will be 1. He has bleep me and now bleeping my sis 2. I will keep seeing him forever if he gets married to my sis. 3. We could end up bleeping again even after marrying my sis.

These are one-sided view. If you look at both sides, you will dind reason why that should not be your business.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West,kim And Family Post For Christmas Celebration / Only Rich Sugar Mummies And Ladies From 30+ / Are These Expensive Tablets Genuine? Or Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.