Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,954 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Re: Edo State Should Capital South South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Edo State Should Capital South South (1748 Views)

Why Ogun State Should Be The Next Big Thing In Nigeria After Lagos And Rivers St / This Is Why Edo State Should Be Removed From SS Zone / Edo State Should Be The Capital Of South-South (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 8:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ekinematics:

My own comments? You pulled out someone's write up with him tagging me what he feels I am and the slowpoke in you concurred.
I'm done with your imbecility. Good night.

Whatever you say. The exposure was very clear.

Goodnight
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by Ttipsy(f): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2018
OP can we see at least, the pictures of Benin city you assumed the capital of SS, GRA also
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 9:06pm On Nov 26, 2018
abc115:
How did you come to conclusion that it is only SW nairalanders that open tribal baiting tread? You also attack other tribes , knowing fully well that attacks came and are still coming from all sides.

For the benefit of readers ...this is the tread
https://www.nairaland.com/4866877/edo-state-should-capital-south-south

Since I've been a member of this website, most tribal baiting topics I've seen have always been from SW nairalanders. Others does so as well but, not the extent of SW. My conclusion is based on the topic and his comments. The account was recent and the first post was a topic he knows will spark a conflict. A SS know such topic would ignite a derogatory debate. He equally introduced Igbos into that knowing how they react to any perceived attack in terms, creating the cesspit witnessed on that topic. I did not deny that non SW partook in the tribal attack on that topic. That's why I made this topic condemning them for it. They should have known better and should not have allowed such topic to grow. The op was clearly a troll add they fed him.
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 9:07pm On Nov 26, 2018
Ttipsy:
OP can we see at least, the pictures of Benin city you assumed the capital of SS, GRA also

I'm not Edo. Not joining you all to attack them because a troll baited you all does not make me one.
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by abc115: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
kotv:

Since I've been a member of this website, most tribal baiting topics I've seen have always been from SW nairalanders. Others does so as well but, not the extent of SW. My conclusion is based on the topic and his comments. The account was recent and the first post was a topic he knows will spark a conflict. A SS know such topic would ignite a derogatory debate. He equally introduced Igbos into that knowing how they react to any perceived attack in terms, creating the cesspit witnessed on that topic. I did not deny that non SW partook in the tribal attack on that topic. That's why I made this topic condemning them for it. They should have known better and should not have allowed such topic to grow. The op was clearly a troll add they fed him.
Noted.
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by Ttipsy(f): 9:12pm On Nov 26, 2018
kotv:

I'm not Edo. Not joining you all to attack them because a troll baited you all does not make me one.
whatever
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by MetaPhysical: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2018
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by nengibo: 4:30am On Nov 27, 2018
Ekinematics:

Allow the op to remain deluded. I've been tagged with different tribes on nairaland. Today they'll call me Yoruba, tomorrow I'm Ibo, next I'll be Hausa/fulani.
Nengi please allow them to keep fooling around trying to give me an identity by fire by force.
Once you disagree with their bs, they start assigning tribes and claim to be more "insert tribe" than you

1 Like

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by nengibo: 4:32am On Nov 27, 2018
kotv:

The internet does not forget. He was exposed here
https://www.nairaland.com/4477581/igbo-indigenous-south-south-matter/10
I'm not interested in your bs

1 Like

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by awgumayor: 5:32am On Nov 27, 2018
kotv:

Alot of people did and it was disgusting what transpired there. I use the word ibo because that's how I pronounce it and I've seen many SE use it. I was told Igbo is the language and ibo is the people but if it's seen as derogatory, I'll stop and I apologise for it.
It's not derogatory and you don't need to apologize. If Chinua Achebe and other prominent Igbos can use it (ibo) who else can shout you down. According to Olaudah Equiano, he claimed that he was eboe, heebo(corrupt word from Hebrew). The British used ibo which many Nigerians and some igbos use because it's easy to pronounce. It's the igbos that corrupted it from ibo to igbo to suit them. If you tell non Nigerians that you are igbo he will ask you again but if you say you are ibo he understands.
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by SouthEastFacts: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2018
The same way a yoruba moslem started circulating an image of a victim of religious crisis in the North and claimed the person was killed by IPOB during the early days of IPOB's rally before Python Dance just to incite almajiris to a killing spree of Ndi Igbo.

They did this again during the python dance. We know yoruba moslems are potential terrorists that is why we don't take them serious. I am sadden anytime I see people insulting the whole yoruba nation. Their Christians make one of the best friends.
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by mightyhazell: 6:17am On Nov 27, 2018
Funnicator:

I'm igbo you conehead and not ibo
but what the guy is saying is absolutely right,... That edo op is no other person but one simplecarro a known Yoruba bigot here..he newly created that moniker just to throw baits. Now he is even using that scam thread to campaign against Atiku on another thread..lets be wise(r).
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by vanbonattel: 6:20am On Nov 27, 2018
kotv:
I am highly ashamed of my SS people as well as the ibos. The attack to Edo people was uncalled for especially when it's obvious the op of that ridiculous post is not SS. The fact the op opened his account recently and the first topic created by him is a tribal baiting topic should expose to you all where he comes from which is SW. The only people that repeatedly create unnecessary tribal baiting topics have been them yet out of you all hatred, neither one of you all thought to think instead you all bashed the Edos for no just reason. Even people whom claimed Yorubas in the past were used to insult and attack Edos all because they were claiming Edo on that post. Even Ekeinmatic who was exposed as a non SS pretending to be ijaw and from River State in the past was used to insult Edos all because he pretended to be SS on that page.

I am highly disappointed on both SS and ibos that participated in that travesty of a topic. Highly disappointed. Why do you people love engaging and participating in divide tactics and tribal baiting of this people? Especially you ibos, why do you people love engaging in such stupidity? Have you all no sense? No, I'm not Edo, I'm Ijaw, but this needed to be said. I'm highly disgusted and disappointed of the activities of both SS people and the ibos on that topic. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. You all embarrassed yourselves. I apologize to the Edos on the behalf of the fools whom fell for that scam and tribal baiting topics.

Go and eat. Hunger don dey affect ya brain.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 7:11am On Nov 28, 2018
vanbonattel:

Go and eat. Hunger don dey affect ya brain.

I will not go in the gutter with you so thank you for the insult. May God continue to bless you
Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by Favor99(m): 5:58am On Sep 28, 2019
kotv:
I am highly ashamed of my SS people as well as the ibos. The attack to Edo people was uncalled for especially when it's obvious the op of that ridiculous post is not SS. The fact the op opened his account recently and the first topic created by him is a tribal baiting topic should expose to you all where he comes from which is SW. The only people that repeatedly create unnecessary tribal baiting topics have been them yet out of you all hatred, neither one of you all thought to think instead you all bashed the Edos for no just reason. Even people whom claimed Yorubas in the past were used to insult and attack Edos all because they were claiming Edo on that post. Even Ekeinmatic who was exposed as a non SS pretending to be ijaw and from River State in the past was used to insult Edos all because he pretended to be SS on that page.

I am highly disappointed on both SS and ibos that participated in that travesty of a topic. Highly disappointed. Why do you people love engaging and participating in divide tactics and tribal baiting of this people? Especially you ibos, why do you people love engaging in such stupidity? Have you all no sense? No, I'm not Edo, I'm Ijaw, but this needed to be said. I'm highly disgusted and disappointed of the activities of both SS people and the ibos on that topic. You all should be ashamed of yourselves. You all embarrassed yourselves. I apologize to the Edos on the behalf of the fools whom fell for that scam and tribal baiting topics.
Thank you my brother. They love to troll Edo and look for opportunity to attack us. They do this for no just cause. God bless you for standing up for what is right, thanks brother smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Edo State Should Capital South South by kotv: 1:05am On Sep 29, 2019
Favor99:

Thank you my brother. They love to troll Edo and look for opportunity to attack us. They do this for no just cause. God bless you for standing up for what is right, thanks brother smiley

You're welcome. I wish more people use their senses when they see a troll topic. Sadly, hate wouldn't let them. It's sad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano: APC Candidate, Ganduje Wins Supplementary Election / BIAFRA: Rose Peter Graham Host Nnamdi Kanu On British Television / Tribunal: List Of Supreme Court Justices Who May Hear PDP/Atiku’s Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.