Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

President Buhari Increases Police Salary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Increases Police Salary (48064 Views)

BREAKING: President Buhari Increases Police Salary / Sowore Reveals New Police Salary, Says No Policeman Should Earn Less Than N100k / Shehu Sani Reacts As President Buhari Increases Police Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by braveboy64(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
Sai Baba 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by chuksp09(m): 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2018
kokoye:
He does it - you complain.

He doesn't do it - you complain.

Damned if he does, damn him if he doesn't. So why should he care??

Guess what, he did a good thing whether you like him or not...regardless of the timing.

Omo araye le.

Oga what are you saying, he has had 4years, why didn't he do it. The write up says "Buhari" did, Not that the Senate approved o, Buhari did. Why didn't he do it within the last four years.

We already know why he did it, look at the comments..... You won't see more than 3 pages for this topic, everyone who can read the current knows whats up.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Shouldn't it come naturally with Minimum Wage increment?

"I will, I will" government.
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
kokoye:

Guess what, he did a good thing whether you like him or not...regardless of the timing.

Omo araye le.
brother, human beings are so difficult to satisfy.
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by RotrEmmanuel: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
davillian:
When I don't like someone
Nothing the person will do that will impress me.
Increasing salaries when their barracks is still a slum cheesy cheesy cheesy
no be one of their barracks for VI be this??
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by Nicklaus619(m): 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2018
I get disgusted when politician begin to make unending promises just before election, and end up eating their words afterwards, why did he not increase police salary in 2016 Hypocrites every where
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by sammy221: 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2018
that's Nigerian for you
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by davillian(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
RotrEmmanuel:
no be one of their barracks for VI be this??
Na bar beach police barracks
You get eyes.
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by Badonasty(m): 10:37pm On Nov 26, 2018
Magichand:

Read more: https://zenithnaija.com/president-buhari-increases-police-salary/
dear mods, this headline is misleading
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by kokoye(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
chuksp09:

Oga what are you saying, he has had 4years, why didn't he do it. The write up says "Buhari" did, Not that the Senate approved o, Buhari did. Why didn't he do it within the last four years.

We already know why he did it, look at the comments..... You won't see more than 3 pages for this topic, everyone who can read the current knows whats up.

Yes, we can all assume we know why he did it. It's called politics...... which every politician practices.

Guess what? He did it.
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by BabaAduras: 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2018
davillian:

Your opinion does not matter in the scheme of things.

Anyone who does not appreciate good gestures die unhappy.

Oya, respond with abuse and insults. It will not matter and I will not respond.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by kolaaderin: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
davillian:

And you want all the rot of 16 years to disappear overnight. be sincere for once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by farem: 10:43pm On Nov 26, 2018
kokoye:

Omo araye le.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by blacknp(m): 10:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
davillian:
Pdp 16 years what did they do other than sharing of police funds?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by bizhop01: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
Old-school style, nigerian are so wise now
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by blacknp(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2018
davillian:

Na bar beach police barracks
You get eyes.
Architect Nnamdi Sambo so called vp from 2010/2015 did nothing to address the situation?pdp thieves.
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
every time, this man...Ababa kyari ....them an thought to be rolling Nigeria by proxy is seen near or with buhari when state matters comes in....is it that he is always around to tell the buhariwhat to do and how to act....well this is niaja....nothing last forever!
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:53pm On Nov 26, 2018
every time, this man...Ababa kyari ....them an thought to be rolling Nigeria by proxy is seen near or with buhari when state matters comes in....is it that he is always around to tell the buhari what to do and how to act....well this is niaja....nothing last forever!
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by Meritocracy: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2018
If you carry all Nigeria money give police they will never stop taking #50. The corruption and bribery are inbuilt in them and majority of them join police because of it. Buhari should increase minimum wage generally instead of handpicking police, I believe order paramilitary will ask follow by other agency while ASUU never treated. Buhari is biting more than what he can chew.
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by Realret70: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
Was this barracks build 3 years ago or you have lost your sense of reasoning to the fact that you don't know that this barrack is over 20 years under other regimes
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by Meritocracy: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2018
If you carry all Nigeria money give police they will never stop taking #50. The corruption and bribery are inbuilt in them and majority of them join police because of it. Buhari should increase minimum wage generally instead of handpicking police, I believe order paramilitary will ask follow by other agency while ASUU never treated. Aboki is biting more than what he can chew.
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by bleskid: 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
davillian:
what Have you done in your life that one will like you ,,,,stop making market noise

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by bejeria101(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2018
Which kind of mumu post as if he has done it already! Nairaland ogini kwa?
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by BABANGBALI: 11:34pm On Nov 26, 2018
Empty promise from the lifeless one
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by mandax: 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2018
Buhari endangers lives of policemen and soldiers by recruiting his Boko Haram terrorist fighters into the police and army.

Families of Police or army personnel killed by terrorist sabotage can't eat increment in salary.
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by mimimiles93: 11:39pm On Nov 26, 2018
Dadabanton49:
That's the change.
Will idiotic pigs see the change?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by rexwalters: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2018
chuksp09:

No die of high blood pressure before the presidential election?you haven't seen anything yet young man.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by rexwalters: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2018
mandax:
Buhari endangers lives of policemen and soldiers by recruiting his Boko Haram terrorist fighters into the police and army.

Families of Police or army personnel killed by terrorist sabotage can't eat increment in salary.
Is your father or mother a police or army personnel?how did you get to that misinformed narrative?stupid traitor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by olaolaking: 11:45pm On Nov 26, 2018
donnie:
Was in a police station recently, listening to several officers argue amongst themselves, taking sides... APC vs PDP.

They however agreed that take home pay of police officers was actually cut down by this government.

So its a smart move; cut it down and take it up again, then get praised for it.
You are a liar. Why are you so cruel? He cut police salary an nobody knew it. No news Channel cover it.

Who cut salaries like that? Even a one man business will not just cut salaries not to mention government.

Wickedness is in your heart for fabricating lies. I wonder why the police didn't detain you there
Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by dotcomnamename: 11:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
But some children of hate a. k. a WAILERS, watching and reading the good news right now like:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by rexwalters: 11:48pm On Nov 26, 2018
BABANGBALI:
Empty promise from the lifeless one
Lifeless one?your life must be a very miserable sad story?my guy no messiah is coming to save you,you reap what you sow. You better start applying mental power,the sooner the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Increases Police Salary by davillian(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2018
BabaAduras:

Your opinion does not matter in the scheme of things.

Anyone who does not appreciate good gestures die unhappy.

Oya, respond with abuse and insults. It will not matter and I will not respond.
And how does your own opinion matter on my post.
I pray you die happy with a smile on your face.
LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Father Speaks As Sympathizers Visit Residence Of Female Pilot / Throwback Photo Of Peter Obi, Dangote, Ngozi Iweala And Jim Ovia / Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.