Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP (4697 Views)

Promises Obi, Tinubu And Atiku Made To The North In Kaduna Today / Obasanjo: I Made A Mistake Picking My "Number Two" In The 1999 Election / Atiku Made A Very Big Mistake Picking Peter Obi As A Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by simplycarro: 7:39am On Nov 27, 2018
nwanyionitsha:
And they are 11million and they have voters card.

Lmao ! Clown. Job losers like you right ?
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by simplycarro: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2018
mightyhazell:
everybody knows your the bigot behind the op moniker.. Keep deceiving yourself u hear

Your Ibo brothers are you killing with Tramadol grin
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by tiredoflife(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
hmmm, Nigeria Politics tho...I heard there's absolutely no Presence of Atiku campaign material in the West. Atiku badly needs the votes in the West, Core North and North East he represents split...he needs above 65% of the votes for a landslide victory...that is where the South West and the North come in play.

No one needs the south west
With all their mouth in APC
How many votes did they give
The key is the middle belt
That's atikus focus
As south east and south south is a done deal
He will split north east and north west votes
South west make too much noise but can't deliver based on the other tribes in their states who will always vote pdp
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2018
Modarun:

pls can you give us just 2reason why a South south man would vote Buhari? hehehe deluded mofos.
why will south south vote for Atiku, after you Igbo's have call Nigeria zoo and shlole country

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 27, 2018
tiredoflife:

No one needs the south west
With all their mouth in APC
How many votes did they give
The key is the middle belt
That's atikus focus
As south east and south south is a done deal
He will split north east and north west votes
South west make too much noise but can't deliver based on the other tribes in their states who will always vote pdp
am from the south am not voting for Atiku

1 Like

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by mightyhazell: 9:43am On Nov 27, 2018
simplycarro:

Your Ibo brothers are you killing with Tramadol grin
if my iGbo brothers are selling u the tramadol that's killing u, then u have ur sorry self to blame. Because u can choose not to buy..
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by onubijoe(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2018
If you don't have anything to say just keep quiet.yoi must not talk

NonsoWow:
To make matters worse for Atiku, Peter Obi is a bigot who doesn't even have the support of leaders of Igboland that control the votes here. Atiku is a thief of international repute, Peter Obi is a bigot who hates muslims, non-catholics and abakaliki people. The PDP combination is already a failure.
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by onubijoe(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2018
What God has join together let no man put asunder .

The lord has done it for Nigeria again for chosen AtikuObi to liberate our country from hardship and killings

Let's get Nigeria working again
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by otipoju(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2018
mekaboy:

Tinubu his business partner will handle the west for him.

Leave them make dem dey talk.

I can bet with anyone that Atiku consulted Tinubu his long time friend and current business partner .

Tinubu needs Buhari to loose so that he can be free of the threat that he poses to his influence.

Moreso Buhari betrayed Tinubu and harrased him using proxies after all the monies and energy he spent campaigning for him. Now its payback time.

On the eve of election, Tinubu will issue a directive to card carrying members of APC southwest ....they know exactly what to do to ward off the Fulani invasion into Yoruba land.

They have done it before, they will do it again.

APC southwest target for this election is simple.

Reclaim and Retain ALL southwest states...Buhari should take care of himself.
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Konquest: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
tossie101:

SE and south south and middle belt are already locked down and some part of north..
Plus few sensible Youbas who have realized that buhari has failed

The only way buhari will win is if he gets the chance to rig.
Else he is going back to daura biko
^^^^
^^^^
Read this:
https://www.nairaland.com/4777914/why-atiku-lose-core-north
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by simplycarro: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2018
mightyhazell:
if my iGbo brothers are selling u the tramadol that's killing u, then u have ur sorry self to blame. Because u can choose not to buy..

Your brothers are not only killing themselves, they are equally killing your brain.

If more than half of a tribe can believe that a 75 years old man can be cloned, then the future of such tribe is definitely in jeopardy grin
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Konquest: 12:53pm On Nov 27, 2018
BlaqCoffee109:
hmmm, Nigeria Politics tho...I heard there's absolutely no Presence of Atiku campaign material in the West. Atiku badly needs the votes in the West, Core North and North East he represents split...he needs above 65% of the votes for a landslide victory...that is where the South West and the North come in play.

Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/4777914/why-atiku-lose-core-north

@BlaqCoffee109

Hi...

You're right with your summations... The NW, NE, and SW have the
highest voter registration in Nigeria and will give PMB and Osinbajo a
head start. PMB already has his over 12 million votes without even
campaigning.

Dangote Petrochemical Refinery in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos State will be
ready in 2019 and will produce 600,000 barrels of crude oil per day
thereby leading to pump price dropping to between N50-N60
per litre. This will reduce the cost of transportation and
feeding for those who are still financially challenged.

Many major roads that the PDP abandoned all over Nigeria
for over 8 years are being contructed by the APC-led government
in under 4 years of being in government. Railway tracks are being built
to lead to the Seaport in Apapa and will be ready by DECEMBER

Some people of SW ancestry that I've interacted with have said
they prefer APC to win the 2019 elections so that APC can finish
all the major road and railway projects in the SW and other
parts of Nigeria - so that they don't get ABANDONED by a
new government as Nigeria is notorious for that!

I see Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo as the BEST Vice-President
in Nigerian democratic history from 1979. Very hardworking
and stood in impressively as Acting-President when PMB
went on medical vacation!

The most important thing will be for Nigeria to diversify
from oil and focus MORE on gas - such as the Ogidigben
gas project in the Itsekiri axis of Delta State which Goodluck
Jonathan COWARDLY ABANDONED in early 2015 when
former Gov. Emmanuel Uduaghan and other dignitaries
where hopeful that construction would start in 2015. The
Ijaw militant said he should not come for the Ogidigben
Gas Project construction launching and threatened Goodluck
Jonathan and the so-called commander-in-chief cowardly
chickened out!

There is more income to be made from gas because
it has a lot of uses in the petrochemical industries
worldwide.

Once PMB/Osinbajo finish the next 4 years... then
the SE will definately get the presidency... instead of
the 72-year-old Atiku Abubakar spending 8 years from
2019 till 2027 when he is 80 years old. IMHO!

I hope this helps! smiley

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by IbrahimDamola: 12:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
We yoruba muslims have been lamenting and pretending that Atiku made a mistake to align with the East. It has been painful to we yoruba muslims because PDP denied us the opportunity to mock the East and make them feel unwanted. Our ewedu anti-Ibo skulls have been in pains ever since. grin

Moreover, why are yoruba muslim zombies from APC giving advise to PDP a party we hate? Do we now suddenly love PDP? grin

PDP and Atiku's decision was a masterstroke that have left we yoro-zombies running helter-skelter and gnashing our teeth. Let's go down memory lane in the history of elections in nigeria.

North + East = Balewa presidency

North + East = Shagari presidency

North + East= OBJ presidency

North + East = Yar Adua presidency

North + East = GEJ presidency.

From the above we yoruba voters have always failed woefully at the polls. The only time yoruba ever decided the presidency was just 'yesterday' in 2015. Just ONCE yet we call others losers, when yorubas are the serial losers.

Atiku have looked at this history and have decided to pick the East which is the surest bet according to past statistics.
We yoruba buharist zombies wanted the PDP to insult the East by sidelining them so we can mock them and cause voter apathy in PDP's stronghold. It didn't work out, now we are lamenting with rotten amala balls in our ewedu-stained mouths with fake 'Atiku shot himself' propaganda.

Make we hear word. Abeg.

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by KingRagnar: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2018
Forget all this ranting, even if Atiku had chosen a running mate from South West, he would not still win in 2019. PMB is too much of a giant to pull down easily.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by KanwuliaExtra: 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2018
It did not matter who ATIKU picked.
Some would have still complained!
You can’t plesse everyone.
Nigeria is s heterogenous society.

Time to accept the choice and MOVE on! kiss
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2018
Konquest:

Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/4777914/why-atiku-lose-core-north

@BlaqCoffee109

Hi...

You're right with your summations... The NW, NE, and SW have the
highest voter registration in Nigeria and will give PMB and Osinbajo a
head start. PMB already has his over 12 million votes without even
campaigning.

Dangote Petrochemical Refinery in Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos State will be
ready in 2019 and will produce 600,000 barrels of crude oil per day
thereby leading to pump price dropping to between N50-N60
per litre. This will reduce the cost of transportation and
feeding for those who are still financially challenged.

Many major roads that the PDP abandoned all over Nigeria
for over 8 years are being contructed by the APC-led government
in under 4 years of being in government. Railway tracks are being built
to lead to the Seaport in Apapa and will be ready by DECEMBER

Some people of SW ancestry that I've interacted with have said
they prefer APC to win the 2019 elections so that APC can finish
all the major road and railway projects in the SW and other
parts of Nigeria - so that they don't get ABANDONED by a
new government as Nigeria is notorious for that!

I see Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo as the BEST Vice-President
in Nigerian democratic history from 1979. Very hardworking
and stood in impressively as Acting-President when PMB
went on medical vacation!

The most important thing will be for Nigeria to diversify
from oil and focus MORE on gas - such as the Ogidigben
gas project in the Itsekiri axis of Delta State which Goodluck
Jonathan COWARDLY ABANDONED in early 2015 when
former Gov. Emmanuel Uduaghan and other dignitaries
where hopeful that construction would start in 2015. The
Ijaw militant said he should not come for the Ogidigben
Gas Project construction launching and threatened Goodluck
Jonathan and the so-called commander-in-chief cowardly
chickened out!

There is more income to be made from gas because
it has a lot of uses in the petrochemical industries
worldwide.

Once PMB/Osinbajo finish the next 4 years... then
the SE will definately get the presidency... instead of

the 72-year-old Atiku Abubakar spending 8 years from
2019 till he is 80 years old. IMHO!

I hope this helps! smiley
Apt! @ the bolded...post 2019 will decide the fate of most politicians...they will be forced to retire. The Igbos are too divided to consolidate for the No1 job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by Konquest: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2018
walefresh3:
Bros keepshuy yourouth. All the problems wey you list for that your gubbrish article, abeg who cause am? naa your atiku and his party cause all the problems wey you list above.
^^^^^
^^^^^
@walefresh

I like your summations. smiley

These people think others have short memories.
You can read more about the massive election
riggings by the PDP from independent sources.

The Ondo elections that had Mike Tyson and Nelson
Mandela's pictures in the data base is one of them. grin

Sources: https://www.nigerianmuse.com/20081222071124zg/sections/general-articles/waiting-for-the-final-moment-of-truth/

Sources: http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/levi-obijiofor/electoral-magic-in-ondo.html

All the best!
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by mightyhazell: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
simplycarro:

Your brothers are not only killing themselves, they are equally killing your brain.

If more than half of a tribe can believe that a 75 years old man can be cloned, then the future of such tribe is definitely in jeopardy grin
abeg carry ur madness comot for my front.. I Don entertain u reach
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by simplycarro: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2018
mightyhazell:
abeg carry ur madness comot for my front.. I Don entertain u reach

The truth always strike at the hearts.

Kanu slave
Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by nzube89(m): 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
tossie101:

To me he made the right choice
YORUBAS have shown they cant be trusted in many occasions,. Atiku banking on would be a disaster.
If he didn't pick igbo, many IGBOS would go for other parties like APGA and many won't vote especially with the nnamdi kanu saga.

Yes IGBOS might not vote buhari but then there are other parties they would go for.
So picking igbo VP is the best Choice

All this atikulating and so on is on social media ,come to igbo land atiku is not that porpular . I use my mom as a case study ,she is s teacher in Anambra state ,the I visited her last week and I asked her who she will vote for she was more interested in party not individual .she told Apga and mind you Apga has a presidential candidate

1 Like

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by AlhajaChinyere: 3:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
IbrahimDamola:
We yoruba muslims have been lamenting and pretending that Atiku made a mistake to align with the East. It has been painful to we yoruba muslims because PDP denied us the opportunity to mock the East and make them feel unwanted. Our ewedu anti-Ibo skulls have been in pains ever since. grin

Moreover, why are yoruba muslim zombies from APC giving advise to PDP a party we hate? Do we now suddenly love PDP? grin

PDP and Atiku's decision was a masterstroke that have left we yoro-zombies running helter-skelter and gnashing our teeth. Let's go down memory lane in the history of elections in nigeria.

North + East = Balewa presidency

North + East = Shagari presidency

North + East= OBJ presidency

North + East = Yar Adua presidency

North + East = GEJ presidency.

From the above we yoruba voters have always failed woefully at the polls. The only time yoruba ever decided the presidency was just 'yesterday' in 2015. Just ONCE yet we call others losers, when yorubas are the serial losers.

Atiku have looked at this history and have decided to pick the East which is the surest bet according to past statistics.
We yoruba buharist zombies wanted the PDP to insult the East by sidelining them so we can mock them and cause voter apathy in PDP's stronghold. It didn't work out, now we are lamenting with rotten amala balls in our ewedu-stained mouths with fake 'Atiku shot himself' propaganda.

Make we hear word. Abeg.

grin

I am 100% Yoruba but this your post made me laugh so much I nearly threw up my amala lunch.....haha haha.

Nairaland just cracking me up sometimes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Made A Grave Mistake Picking Igbo VP by michealewela: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2018
Modarun:

pls can you give us just 2reason why a South south man would vote Buhari? hehehe deluded mofos.
Everyone doesn't reason the way you do..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma And Emeka Ihedioha Spotted After Okorocha EFCC Arrest / Requiem Biafra - Quotes from the War / Goodluck Appoints Aganga As New Trade And Investment Minister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.