Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

As A Physics Science Student What Hope Do I Have In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / As A Physics Science Student What Hope Do I Have In Nigeria (479 Views)

FG Renames N-Power To Renewed Hope Job Creation Programme (RHJCP) / Second Class Upper At 26 Years of age, any hope securing a graduate trainee job. / Remote Work: Any Hope For Non-Tech Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Physics Science Student What Hope Do I Have In Nigeria by VESSEL1111: 9:46pm On Nov 26, 2018
As a physics science student what hope do I have in Nigeria
Re: As A Physics Science Student What Hope Do I Have In Nigeria by chiefolododo(m): 9:51pm On Nov 26, 2018
VESSEL1111:
As a physics science student what hope do I have in Nigeria
express yourself as clearly as you can.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As A Physics Science Student What Hope Do I Have In Nigeria by VESSEL1111: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2018
Almost through with my undergraduate in university of Ibadan in physics department.......what are my chances in labour market as a physics graduate
Re: As A Physics Science Student What Hope Do I Have In Nigeria by Xopoh: 6:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Yes you have a pretty good chance in the labour market. It all depend on what you have flair for.

I understand that Nigeria is one of the few countries where students just take up a course of study in the university for the sake of going to school which leads to confusion and delays as to what to do after graduation. I want to assume that is your case
(if not, i apologies, i mean no offence).

Before looking for opportunities that is related to your course of study, you need to understand what it is you are passionate about(career wise).

Check if it correlate with your course major.

If it does, find opportunities in the labour market or develop one(entrepreneurship)

If it does not, Develop required skills and experience(internship) necessary to make you marketable to employers.

To give a direct answer your question, Google- careers for physics majors.

You will find what you are looking for.

(1) (Reply)

NEW SONG YOU WILL ENJOY / Meet The Boss Lady That Moved From Hawking, To Owning Her Own Company – Zazi Nic / What You Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.