Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online (877 Views)

What Are The Necessary Skills Every Engineering Student Should Have / How Much Is A Computer Science (c.s) Master Degree Holder Supposed To Earn / Is Computer Engineering Recognised In NSE And COREN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online by OwenJesse27(m): 1:05pm On Jul 21, 2021
Am a computer engineering student and I need a source of income since I spend more time with my computer what can I do or what skillz can I learn to make money online.... Pls I need your suggestions thanks.

1 Like

Re: As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online by AntiWailer: 1:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
Go and learn programming.
Re: As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online by Lastmankc(m): 1:35pm On Jul 21, 2021
OwenJesse27:
Am a computer engineering student and I need a source of income since I spend more time with my computer what can I do or what skillz can I learn to make money online.... Pls I need your suggestions thanks.
As a computer engineering student,You shouldn't be asking this question? School nah scam
Re: As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online by StreetFight: 2:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Go learn Yahoo Yahoo and help us break into CBN vault.
Re: As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online by OwenJesse27(m): 3:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
StreetFight:
Go learn Yahoo Yahoo and help us break into CBN vault.
Hmm
Re: As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online by OwenJesse27(m): 3:52pm On Jul 21, 2021
AntiWailer:
Go and learn programming.
Thanks but programming is way too expensive here in my state
Re: As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online by Albertone(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2021
OwenJesse27:

You can learn it on your own.

I love the seas
Re: As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online by AntiWailer: 5:48pm On Jul 21, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Let me understand what the expensive mean.
Re: As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online by OwenJesse27(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
AntiWailer:

Let me understand what the expensive mean.

Like the price to learn programming here is too high 130k above
Re: As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online by OwenJesse27(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

You can learn it on your own.

I love the seas
How can I start
Re: As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online by Albertone(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2021
OwenJesse27:

How can I start

You see this guy ( tensazangetsu20 ), follow him back to back!Go through all his threads and you won't regret.If you have issues,he can permit you to DM him.He is the Jaganban of programming section.
This is the link to his profile: https://www.nairaland.com/tensazangetsu20

I love the seas
Re: As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online by OwenJesse27(m): 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2021
Albertone:

You see this guy ( tensazangetsu20 ), follow him back to back!Go through all his threads and you won't regret.If you have issues,he can permit you to DM him.He is the Jaganban of programming section.
This is the link to his profile: https://www.nairaland.com/tensazangetsu20

I love the seas

Thanks

1 Like

Re: As a Computer Engineering Student What Can I Do To Make Money Online by AntiWailer: 9:55pm On Jul 21, 2021
OwenJesse27:

Like the price to learn programming here is too high 130k above

buy data and download video materials to follow. There are courses on Udemy (From Zero to Hero courses) for less than 100 USD.

Where are u staying. ?

Also don't look at the price cos as a good junior programmer i can guarantee u a salary job of 150 - 300k minimum range

(1) (Reply)

Tgi Commercial Trainee Invitation For Interview / Is First Bank Going To Realese More Batches? / Should I Accept This Offer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.