Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Wike Sacks Mds Of TV, Radio Stations In Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sacks Mds Of TV, Radio Stations In Rivers (15102 Views)

Wike Sacks 21 Heads Of FCTA Agencies, Parastatals / Wike Sacks Princewill Chike For Hosting Programme Without Permission / Wike Sacks Blessing Chimezie Didia, Rivers State University VC, Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sacks Mds Of TV, Radio Stations In Rivers by gare(f): 11:24am On Nov 27, 2018
BillgatesMaigad:
It is quite evident to me that you're some how avid with national politics, do you read newspapers?
Re: Wike Sacks Mds Of TV, Radio Stations In Rivers by mitchelljnr(m): 11:25pm On Nov 27, 2018
hardywaltz:
WikeD the Unemployment Master..

Since he took over office in May 2015.

Sacked thousands of Timariv wokers

Sacked RSSDA staff

Incapacitated C4i

Grounded Greater Port Harcourt Authority and throwing most staff into the employment market

Abandoned overseas students.

Sacked some of the 13,000 teachers employed by his predecessor in the name of biometrics.

Refused to pay gratuity and pensions.

Now I challenge anyone to name one person WikeD has employed since he assumed office.

Amaechi in one fell swoop employed 13,000 teachers to shoreup the educational sector after building over 250 model schools.

Later they will blame PMB for high unemployment rate.

Who told u those teachers are sacked? Bros they are still working o at least all the ones I know that was employed then still have their jobs. RSSDA was really who you know more than the merit it's supposed to be, as for TIMARIV it's a waste of resources cause we already have road safety and police doing same job. C4i was a wrong move but the police tactical are doing a better job than before so it balanced the equation. I stand to be corrected where I'm wrong.
Re: Wike Sacks Mds Of TV, Radio Stations In Rivers by liyahwillie(f): 3:48am On Nov 29, 2018
rivers state have turned from GARDEN CITY TO GARBAGE CITY....u did not sack "BRO FELIX OBUAH"...
PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE SINCE 1900

1 Like

Re: Wike Sacks Mds Of TV, Radio Stations In Rivers by NonsoWow: 6:58am On Nov 29, 2018
Wike the thug. Running Rivers state to the ground like the agboro that he is.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why DSS Invited Me – Na’abba / Umahi: I Planned Defection To APC With Anyim, NASS Members / 158 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Kano Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.