Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC (24296 Views)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / Portable Storms Osogbo For Oyetola (Photos) / Abba Kyari: Miyetti Allah Accuses FBI Of Conniving With Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by kingsclass: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2018
He should also berate the police who also connived with both APC and INEC in robbing the people of Osun of their wish.
Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by yesloaded: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2018
GavelSlam:
Where was all this activism during the PDP days of ballot box stuffing, snatching, and outright killings?
where's the change?

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by edupedia: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Charlie Boy

Musician turned activist.

At 60+ he is helping Nigerian youths to fight for their rights

.....I hope Oluomo will catch him one day to knock his head and tell him to keep his rubbish to Abuja....if he wants to share part of Atiku's money he should go and dance with his lesbian daughter at Atiku's gate...rubbish and concobility....

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by sanyajava: 9:19am On Nov 27, 2018
Why not keep quite and let those who cares do the needful. people like you never do anything
TheGreenLand:
Dis one mumu mumu never do at all sha!

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by Peacemaker5128: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2018
IPoooob without brain

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by adm212144: 9:38am On Nov 27, 2018
Susu888:
This oputa guy no dey shame? The idiot is jst trying to get attention by force plus Judging by his dressing code i would refer him to a mental home though he looks more like a cultist to me.
you be MUMu and from darkages

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by michoim(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2018
He is not an activist but a PDP staunch supporter. Shame on Charlie boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by Gregdcutie(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2018
Susu888:
This oputa guy no dey shame? The idiot is jst trying to get attention by force plus Judging by his dressing code i would refer him to a mental home though he looks more like a cultist to me.
You should cover your miserable head in shame. Someone old enough ton your father is still fighting your battle as a youth and you are here talking rubbish. Idiotic lots everywhere

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by YenYo: 9:56am On Nov 27, 2018
It is because of our docility that makes this politicians and inec to circumvent our rights.

I love what Charles oputa his doing.
The Youths have to take up the challenge to square up to this individuals.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by isaacojih: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2018
What a nice speech, our MUMU don finally do, we need a transparent government were free and fair elections won't be a problem, the APC and the INEC are working together to spoil this country and the democracy we practice.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by bareal(m): 10:03am On Nov 27, 2018
Susu888:

Great minds discuss issues, while simple minded ones discuss personalities

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by ofwest47(m): 10:17am On Nov 27, 2018
Charley boy is broke and now seeking for sponsorship from the Looters Party chief Atiku. Remember the court chief judge you claimed to be your father has denied being your father.

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2018
Susu888:
[s]This oputa guy no dey shame? The idiot is jst trying to get attention by force plus Judging by his dressing code i would refer him to a mental home though he looks more like a cultist to me[/s].

Blockhead

1 Like

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by YusluvBaba: 10:39am On Nov 27, 2018
ekojoe:

So what exactly is your point?

Why dem no come out when PDP dey power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by akdjr(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2018
Make MC Oluomo catch am .E go piss for body like small boy. Why him no storm INEC when in 2003,2007,2011 PDP were rigging and snatching ballot Boxes with guns? I wish my party is in power now, PDP for hear am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by dupsyfoundation(f): 10:54am On Nov 27, 2018
Ahmed0336:
Charlie Boy
Musician turned activist.
At 60+ he is helping Nigerian youths to fight for their rights
3gbosa!!!
Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by Konquest: 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2018
michoim:
He is not an activist but a PDP staunch supporter. Shame on Charlie boy
^^^^
^^^^
Several arrested PDP men in Osun State were shown on TV
specially Channels TV for vote-buying and Charles Oputa
and Deji Adeyanju from Kogi [who is actually a PDP guy who
worked for GEJ when he was the President] will continue to
mislead the public by just attacking only APC.

Deji Adeyanju is also NOT an activist! I've been studying
him and this is the first time I'll be commenting in the public
domain about this guy. He is only deceiving himself...
he thinks everyone is a "MUMU" like him! grin

Charlie Boy should be careful with that guy called Deji... who
is a PDP under-cover!

What of the PDP men who have been engaging in vote-buying since
the days of OBJ's government? It was in OBJ's government that we
saw pictures of Mike Tyson in the ballot box during the Ondo State
elections in 2007 that PDP rigged before the courts kicked them
out.

https://www.nigerianmuse.com/20081222071124zg/sections/general-articles/waiting-for-the-final-moment-of-truth/

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/levi-obijiofor/electoral-magic-in-ondo.html

People forget easily the rigging and vote buying machinery of the
PDP and how fake election results are declared in Abuja.
Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by porthouse7(f): 3:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
regardless of what you think, Nigeria is still a regional entity so Mr Charles go direct affairs in ur region
Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by Mccollins042(m): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2018
Susu888:
So you judge him by his dress code not his actions?
You are a shame
Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by FarmerDickson1(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
friendlyadvice:

The rich wants to get richer it all comes down to money besides he won't personally rig the elections, its hungry people he will send to do his bidding
All na money
Hi.
In all of this sir, the way forward is what we seek and not this attitude of people informing us of our problem.
My own believe is that, it is only a fool that will justify today's evil / wrong doings with yesterday mistakes.
And it is very painful to see some of our youth doing so today.

Irrespective of who is leading (parties), the now should be focused upon, with the future at heart. But what do we see today?

youths (some) with no concern/respect for the now, lost vision of the future, (lots) busy defending yesterday's mistakes of our leaders, and (few)using that mistake as an evidence on why today should be ruined as well, while the leader (some) are busy enriching their selves with our resources and power, making history with their poor leadership capacity and most of the youths are busy arguing this history with ease paying no attention on how to contribute their quarter and all this is in the name of I am 'supporting' my candidate, party, region e t c.

Our generation said it was our fathers generation that caused this, soon our generation shall replace that of our fathers, and the story is still same,
ARE WE GOING TO SAY TO OUR CHILDREN'S GENERATION THAT IT WAS OUR FATHERS GENERATION THAT CAUSED IT? WHAT THEN DID WE DO? let begin to find answers to these question before then comes

Let seek and face fact.
Re: Osun Election: Charly Boy Storms Osogbo, Berates INEC For Conniving With APC by FarmerDickson1(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
SingleWahala:
grin..... Charlie your MuMU don MuMu Pass grin grin grin
When I thought of this the day OBJs son visited Buhari at aso rock, I shake head for some people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Tinubu's Supporters Await His Arrival From Paris At Lagos Airport / The Problems Facing Nigeria And The Solutions. / PDP Worried About Buhari Not Campaigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.