Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,570 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina (33763 Views)

Fan Goes Nude To Celebrate Isokoboy On His Birthday In Live Instagram Video / Anyang Nyong’o: Woman Sending Nude Pictures To Lupita Nyong’o’s Governor Father / CeeC Outfit To Nina's Birthday Dinner (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Gkay1(m): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2018
vghhff
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by tachacute(f): 8:08am On Nov 27, 2018
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Hotzone(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2018
Maduagwu, Ik is more mature and responsible than u u u and u
Most of u have done more stupid and heinous acts than this!

1 Like

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by yinkus6750(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2018
The hacker ought to have re exposed the said nude pics. Not cheap talk believed by cheap people whose acting career has already been hacked into.
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Topmaike007(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2018
right From time,I no take anything Facebook serious, imagine make person hack Instagram...it is well
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by gaby(m): 8:19am On Nov 27, 2018
NotNairalandi:
you are loling.wait until the hacker gets to your turn .he will tell us how you impregnated that plantain seller in your street cheesy grin gringrin

O boy eeeh na true you talk o...I been don forget. I no lol again o
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by NotNairalandi(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2018
gaby:

O boy eeeh na true you talk o...I been don forget. I no lol again o
grin
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by sammyuche(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2018
theoptimist298:
I never really understood why people’s tweets and posts on social media should make the news. I mean back then the news was the news, then there’s people’s opinion about the news on social media. But now its the reverse, people’s personal opinion are making the news instead of the actual news. The blogs and rumour mongers are trying their best to redefine the game and it’s like they are winning. They destroy lives with reckless abandon and call it tea, exclusive, breaking and all that. These days, when the camera phone of a stranger is facing me, i get a panic attack and i quickly duck down like its about to be a gun shot because i dont know what they gonna fabricate about me online all for views. I be moving around paranoid now all the time. Aswear i came up different.

God bless for this comment. You just took it out of my mouth. Things have really changed. Same goes for nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by grandstar(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2018
I'm sure IK Ogbonna wishes the floor would swallow him.

And he has a pretty wife!
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 27, 2018
theoptimist298:
I never really understood why people’s tweets and posts on social media should make the news. I mean back then the news was the news, then there’s people’s opinion about the news on social media. But now its the reverse, people’s personal opinion are making the news instead of the actual news. The blogs and rumour mongers are trying their best to redefine the game and it’s like they are winning. They destroy lives with reckless abandon and call it tea, exclusive, breaking and all that. These days, when the camera phone of a stranger is facing me, i get a panic attack and i quickly duck down like its about to be a gun shot because i dont know what they gonna fabricate about me online all for views. I be moving around paranoid now all the time. Aswear i came up different.

Hope this helps!!!

naptu2:

(From my memory. I hope I remember correctly)

Many centuries ago at a “Writing For Mass Media” class:

”What is news?

1) An account of unusual events in society (e.g. It might not be news if a dog bites a man, but it is news if a man bites a dog).

2) It is information about well-known people in society (what they do, where they go to, who they are with, etc.). These “well-known people” are the “newsmakers”, e.g. politicians, sports and entertainment celebrities, etc.

3) It is information that affects a lot of people in society (e.g. JAMB result has been released, there’s an Ebola outbreak, or there is a curfew).

4) It is recent and useful information, e.g. new ways to protect your car from armed robbers, etc.

5) (This is my favourite) News is news is news is news.

1 Like

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2018
TheGreenLand:
Try to confirm what is true and what is not true, so you won't look foolish at the end of it all Maduagwu..... see how funny he looks sef!
You just took the word out of my mouth.
I laugh immidiatly i saw his pics.
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by puyol005(m): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2018
All the ##for the post don weak my male womb. grin
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 27, 2018
ednut1:
If only pple know what the pple they take as role model do behind closed doors ehn. I remember mochedda and eldee dat year
And so. Where they not single? They are both happily married now.
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by ollah2: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2018
Any fools will believe this "hacker". Ik ogbonna has a verified IG account and the supposed chat came from none verified account which means it was edited
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by ashawopikin(m): 9:31am On Nov 27, 2018
Any hacker trying to hack my life , die by fire grin grin
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by chris31(m): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2018
Hotzone:
Maduagwu, Ik is more mature and responsible than u u u and u
Most of u have done more stupid and heinous acts than this!
Na who dem caught na him be thief
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Augustap(f): 9:42am On Nov 27, 2018
This guy wants to be relevant by any means grin grin
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by icogb: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2018
theoptimist298:
Lol. Someone tried dat wif me sometym early dis year, I walked up to him nd tld him my pix shld NEVER enter online cos I'ld trace him nd it WONT be funny. Well, he got to his senses sharp nd deleted d video without my asking. D prblm most of des pple have is dat dey dnt seem to knw d consequences of des things. How cld you post pix nd videos of sbdy without d person's permission? Same wif des nland babies dat make defamatory comments abt pple esp our celebrities. I jst pray one of dem does dat wif me one day...

2 Likes

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by icogb: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2018
blessedweapon:
IK no try shaa if this thing Na true. The sanctity of marriage should be respected. I don't know why it's that hard for people to respect their marriage, at least for the sake of your kids' future and also for the sake of your partner's feelings.

D thing is IK Ogbonna, Nino Bolanle & Alex Ekubbo has always been praised as nollywood "heartbreakers" nd d fin got into their heads.

1 Like

Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by BluntBoy(m): 11:00am On Nov 27, 2018
Kimy97:
D hacker should reveal more plz .I love this
Me too cheesy
Re: Actor Maduagwu Throw Shade at Ik Ogbonna For Sending Nude To Nina by Kimy97(f): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2018
NotNairalandi:
don't worry it will get to your turn.he will show us how you and lala the snake captain did pim-pom under the staircase. grin cheesy grin grin
me and lala only roast snakes in secret.. Nothing much

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: Wizkid Shares Lovely New Pic With Tania Omotayo / Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations / Adunni Ade Wins First Yoruba Movie Award (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.