Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Dear Undergraduates Students, Opportunities Don’t Mind ASUU - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Dear Undergraduates Students, Opportunities Don’t Mind ASUU (267 Views)

I Don’t Mind Being The 4th Wife – Nigerian Lady Says / I Don’t Mind Being A Second Wife To A Rich Man — Actress Ruth Eze . / 2020 CESAT Fund/Grant For NigerianStudents(SSCE, Undergraduates & Postgraduates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Undergraduates Students, Opportunities Don’t Mind ASUU by Idealscholar: 7:44am On Nov 27, 2018
Just recently, one of the sons of the head of Nigerian Universities Commission (NUC) graduated in UK, and his father proudly celebrated with his son’s certificate in hand, while ASUU remain on strike.

These are men piloting the affairs of the systems that you trust with your lives.

That's how life is operated, and you must not be a fool.

I don’t encourage you to travel abroad because it might not be affordable or even favorable for you.

Neither do I support envy, because it’s ungodly.

But I must encourage you to take every possible opportunity, never to remain the same.

In 2011, after being faced with one of the longest lasting ASUU strike, some went back to schools with greater achievements while other remained regular participants.

Some had even gotten free scholarships to study in foreign countries. While were already offered local scholarships.

They are those students who utilized their time effectively, in search of opportunities, and were able to tap into them without fear.

Last week, I shared a post encouraging you to start embarking on several skill-acquisitions schemes as a means of utilizing your indefinite holidays.

But today, I’ve come up with yet another important message that will help you remain untouched financially even if they decide to call the strike off in 2020.

GRAB OPPORTUNITIES[b][/b]

Even while you sleep

There are hundreds of legitimate local and international scholarship opportunities for Nigerian students out there, but it largely hover on your awareness.

You know, if you aren’t informed, you are deformed to the brim.

I want to give you popular instances that won’t be too far from wat you’ve seen already seen on blogs and scholarship portals like scholastic.ng.

As you enjoy your holidays, don’t forget that most of these scholarship bodies have set their dates and won’t mid ASUU, with the following reasons:

1. Not every tertiary institutions are members of ASSU
2. And scholarship bodies don’t offer to ASUU governed schools only.

So, if you’ve been in search for the right scholarship opportunity that will aid your studies with up to N300, 000 every session, or send you abroad for a better life, you can legitimately read up my findings.

While surfing the net last night, I came across these top scholarship opportunities for Undergraduate Students in Nigeria, and decided to share with you.

All undergraduate Scholarships in Nigeria (click the link below)

If you want to ask questions or share your experiences with any of these scholarship applications, feel free to use (click) the comment section below:

http:///NGScholarships

You can also Click HERE to get started

You’ll gain access to latest scholarship opportunities for

Undergraduates in Nigeria (dates and time of application)

Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Nov 27 Born / Migrant Caravan Violence Brings Tension At The US Mexico Border Full Compilation / Dissertation Example

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.