Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream (22398 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Canberra55: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
This okpo wey pogba done fire � her yansh one million times.
Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by mechanics(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
She knows we can't afford it but she decided to sell it here, she's really funny.
Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by CaptainMitch: 12:12pm On Nov 27, 2018
OdikwaRisky:
me too, bro. theres something about dark skin womens. I think lightskin girls are pretty but dark skins are fucking sexy. like chocolate. i love my womens dark.

3 Likes

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Centcanada: 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2018
You are too rude to be a marketer! How can you make a silly statement just because you were not privilege to promote your business. Learn more about marketing and you will earn much on it. But above all, start from your country because 80% of us here are enlightened.
Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by simplesearch: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2018
Pushing crowd for Satan! Marketing Devil's shit!!
Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by SocialJustice: 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
Nigerians no dey want hear truth before.
Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by GistFullGround: 2:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
So, why do you try to sell it in Nigeria?
Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 27, 2018
BetWinners:
LOL!! You know you can't attract light skinned women thats why you decided to settle for the lowly dark ones and claim to be their "lover".I know that game very well
wich one is lowly dark one? Geneive is dark but then but then many nigerian men crush on her.b/w tonto dike and genieve who is more attractive? Bro beauty in a woman is more about the structure of her face and the build of her body. Tell me say u go gree marry a very fat short shapeless but very light skinned woman.

1 Like

Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
CheapDataGuy:

Bros the stigmatization no be here.

Was a company that asked me to design site for them, so when i went there and we were discussing about their gallery, guess waht, MD say make black ladies no follow snap. Say na those yellow yellow ones go make sense make we use for the company's website.

na yeye dey worry ur MD.
Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2018
GistFullGround:
So, why do you try to sell it in Nigeria?
she will probably sell it to politicians wives and their mistresses
Re: Dencia: Average Nigerians Can’t Afford My Cream by chuckjonesbaba(m): 5:45pm On Nov 27, 2018
GisterBlogger:
Whitenicious Boss, Dencia has finally spoken up after her company faced intense criticism over her decision to bring Blac Chyna to Lagos to promote her new bleaching cream line and she mentioned that average Nigerians cant afford the product.

Speaking with Broadway TV, the Cameronian singer said her products aren’t for the average Nigerians because they can’t afford them.

“[Nigerians] have a choice. It’s not a necessity, it’s a luxury. The average Nigerian cannot buy it. So, it’s for people that need it and can afford it,” said the entrepreneurial singer.

And she said a lot more.

Watch the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcVFz3-NPbo

BY GISTMORE.COM - http://gistmore.com/average-nigerians-cant-afford-cream-dencia

People will come online and bash her but go behind the scenes and buy her cream secretly. I don't trust Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Headlines First International Festival, Blasts Haters / Daddy Freeze Tells BBNaija Housemates What To Do If They Can't Win The Show / Johnny Drille Signed By Don Jazzy Is The Next Pop Sensation In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.