Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,394 members, 7,819,408 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? (4113 Views)

Someone More Radical About Biafra Than Nnamdi Kanu And He Is Not Even Igbo / Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus / Lai Mohammed: Attack On South African Businesses Will Hurt Nigerians More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 29, 2018
princfred:
How does Nigeria need Biafrans to survive? If that's the case why not give them a place of pride in the country. Does Biafra want to secede with all of South South? Are they not asking for there to be a referendum to truly know those who want to join them?

That's what baffles me the most.... DO THEY EVEN UNDERSTAND THE WORD REFERENDUM... But OFCOURSE they do but are scared of the outcome so their only card is to discredit the struggle but its not working.... Because TO WHOM BIAFRA CONCERNS WANTS BIAFRA

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by kernel001: 9:42am On Nov 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

You must be kidding right? shocked
I have seen instances where the Anambra man will look down on the Imo man as less sophisticated or “a Jew man”. The further you go into the East, you will find disharmony based on cultural differences.

Every part of Nigeria is excelling in its own right.
The Igbos are not superior to any other ethnic group in Nigeria. Each is unique with desirable and not so desirable qualities. That is the beauty of Nigeria.

Igbos are Igbo's irrespective of state. Does the man who resides in Lekki not feel superior to those in Bariga? America feel big among the leagues of nation, Europe does same. So... What's the big deal if one feels superior?

Wait ooh! During those years when educationally the West was ahead, where you not proud of it, talked and bragged about it? Hypocrisy is a diseases.

An average Yoruba man brags about Lagos that was built by FG, please park well.

Yoruba cannot stand without help from others, but we will, you don't need to believe me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by kernel001: 9:52am On Nov 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I don’t think it is a fair analogy with Nigeria and Britain. Igbos are not oppressed in Nigeria.
Even within the IGBOS, there is no unity.
A Biafran nation in the hands of a few diaagreeing warlords will be catastrophic to everyone.

We have to find a way to make it work and restructuring Nigeria is the best route so far.

I do not support a BIAFRAN nation for the mere fact that IGBOS are no different from other Nigerians.

A Biafran nation will not work because there is no unity in Igboland just like all over Nigeria.

I hope the future generation of Igbos will forget this Biafra of a concept. It is not in the best interest of Igbos or Nigerians.

"Biafra will not work because there's no unity in Igboland".... This is my problem with Nigerians, why are you concerned about our plight, while your nation is dying? Are you okay?... Who's that wise man that leaves his problems and be solving others, please charity begins at home.
Save Nigeria first, stop predicting what you don't know. The Nigeria you know is failing and you're busy proffering solutions to others.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2018
kernel001:

"Biafra will not work because there's no unity in Igboland".... This is my problem with Nigerians, why are you concerned about our plight, while your nation is dying? Are you okay?... Who's that wise man that leaves his problems and be solving others, please charity begins at home.
Save Nigeria first, stop predicting what you don't know. The Nigeria you know is failing and you're busy proffering solutions to others.

I for one, am concerned for about the plight of all Nigerians. When you start killing yourselves in Biafra, Nigeria will be your closest neighbor to receive all the renegades expunged from the self-inflicted chaos on Igbos by Igbos right!? undecided

Back to square one.
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by kernel001: 11:38am On Nov 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

I for one, am concerned for about the plight of all Nigerians. When you start killing yourselves in Biafra, Nigeria will be your closest neighbor to receive all the renegades expunged from the self-inflicted chaos on Igbos by Igbos right!? undecided

Back to square one.

Oooh! You see why some people receive insult without words?

You're concerned, but couldn't help your nation into becoming poorest state of the world, with Nigeria housing 3rd and 4th deadliest terrorist group in the world, you're concerned while Northern States are practicing Sharia.

Please be concerned about your belovedth nation that has more IDPs than Iraq, Sudan and Palestine. Nigeria is number 1 on IDP in Africa and 3rd in the world.

You can't help yourself, but you want to help Biafra sha? Just imagine Buhari tell Ghanians that he will help tackle corruption in Ghana, and they started laughing the emptiness of his skull.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 12:43pm On Nov 29, 2018
kernel001:

Oooh! You see why some people receive insult without words?

You're concerned, but couldn't help your nation into becoming poorest state of the world, with Nigeria housing 3rd and 4th deadliest terrorist group in the world, you're concerned while Northern States are practicing Sharia.

Please be concerned about your belovedth nation that has more IDPs than Iraq, Sudan and Palestine. Nigeria is number 1 on IDP in Africa and 3rd in the world.

You can't help yourself, but you want to help Biafra sha? Just imagine Buhari tell Ghanians that he will help tackle corruption in Ghana, and they started laughing the emptiness of his skull.

You still don’t get it.
We have enough problem as it is now.
Having mini nations with the same problems?
Not wise!
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by kernel001: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

You still don’t get it.
We have enough problem as it is now.
Having mini nations with the same problems?
Not wise!

It's only a man who knows his abilities, allow us speak for ourselves, just speak for yourself.

What of all other small nations that are doing well? If you're conformable with Nigeria, others are not. Those that believe in Nigeria should make Nigeria work, while those who do not should be allowed to prove their point.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by gidgiddy: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2018
kernel001:

It's only a man who knows his abilities, allow us speak for themselves, just speak for yourself.

What of all other small nations that are doing well? If you're conformable with Nigeria, others are not. Those that believe in Nigeria should make Nigeria work, while those who do not should be allowed to prove their point.

Its much better to be a smaller nation that are doing well than to be a big ball of hopelessness

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by kernel001: 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2018
gidgiddy:

Its much better to be a smaller nation that are doing well than to be a big ball of hopelessness

Don't mind him, if he receives 10 years VISA, he will run off and never return to Nigeria.

I can't believe the man I'm arguing with, he speaks with no point.
Why should a man relax in pain, you don't want Nigeria spit into smaller nations, yet you aren't proffering solutions.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by MONIKERREVEALER: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Back to square one.

I return your curses back to YOU, the sender. it is you and your generations that will start killing yourselves once the great easterners are gone. AMEN!

we, the great easterners, shall be forever living in everlasting peace, prosperity and provisions abundant. AMEN!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:05pm On Nov 29, 2018
kernel001:

It's only a man who knows his abilities, allow us speak for ourselves, just speak for yourself.

Good luck! kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2018
MONIKERREVEALER:

I return your curses back to YOU, the sender. it is you and your generations that will start killing yourselves once the great easterners are gone. AMEN!

we, the great easterners, shall be forever living in everlasting peace, prosperity and provisions abundant. AMEN!

Good luck! kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:46pm On Nov 29, 2018
Preview of a BIAFRAN ASSEMBLY!
A house with 2 speakers? shocked
The curse is real! cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4874617/breaking-fight-anambra-assembly-factional
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2018
gidgiddy:

You are looking at this the wrong way. Did the British oppress Nigerians? Maybe they did in the begining when they came to conquer every one but by and large, they did not. So why did Nigeria seek its independence from Britain if Britain wasn't oppressing them?

Scotland isn't being oppressed by Britain, in fact, Scotland is doing very well by being part of Britain, the 5th richest country in world.

So why did Scotland seek a referendum in 2014 where they voted on wether to leave or stay in Britain?

There is something called "self determination". It means controlling your land, your resources and your destiny. No matter how well a person is doing, if that person is under the control of another, they are not free.

Wether Igbos are oppressed or not is not the issue here, Scotland and Catalonia are not oppressed but they want to be on their own

Wether Igbos are united or not does not come into it, if people should be united and loving to each other before they get independence then there should be no Nigeria for we are not united either.

Gambia is not up to the population of the city of Enugu but it is an independent country but the future of over 40 million Igbos is being decided in a strange land called 'Abuja'.

I want Igbo land to a free and independent country, I want my future to be decided In Enugu, Aba, Igweocha or Abakiliki.

You better forget restructuring. People like you have been talking about restructuring for 50 years now, if you come back in another 50 years, they will still be talking about the same restructuring. The core North are totally against restructuring and they control 40% of the National Assembly, which is the only arm of government that can restructure Nigeria.

Even if things in Biafra are as bad as Nigeria, knowing that we Igbos are now our own masters is an unbeatable feeling.

As a true son of Igbo land, the greatest thing I can wish for my people is freedom and independence , with or without the other tribes that border Igbo land. This constant fighting with Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani over who gets what, when, how and why cannot be forever just because Lord Lugard brought us together in 1914

Good luck! kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:23pm On Nov 29, 2018
JoannaSedley:
What I see here is fear. Fear to make a move. The we die here attitude of most Nigerians that has never yielded anything positive.
There is disunity everywhere in the world ....UK internal strife between the Scots, Welsh etc. In the US, some States like Texas are angling for independence.
Give Biafra referendum and put it to rest once and for all. Ignoring it is postponing the inevitable because the quest for it will never go away.

NB: you have been out of this hellhole for long to make that second paragraph. Every part is not excelling and there is no right anywhere. Come back home and taste the excellency of every tribe, not what the media is churning out like some ruminant animals.

And Biafrans want to view the "beauty" of Nigeria from afar. That's not too much to ask. Is it?

Preview of BIAFRA. . . . ? Blame NIGERIA. wink

Good luck!

America fought a war to STAY TOGETHER!
The south suffered a humiliating defeat from the North. America is great again.

If ALL THE IGBOS had the same BIAFROID agenda, it would have been a reality by now.

The Nigerian despair is felt all over the world irrespective of location. If you choose to live in a SHYTEHOLE, fight from there! kiss

Your choice, not mine. kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by Fatherofdragons: 5:57pm On Nov 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Preview of a BIAFRAN ASSEMBLY!
A house with 2 speakers? shocked
The curse is real! cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/4461796/stolen-mace-omo-agege-fights-back

https://www.nairaland.com/4459856/thugs-invade-nigerian-senate-mace

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/war-in-house-of-reps-over-leadership-posts/

https://www.nairaland.com/1215525/fighting-ogun-house-assembly

Preview of a NIGERIAN ASSEMBLY!
Shitholeans stealing mace like animals and fighting for leadership position shocked
chai see Ogun State ? this is what is happening in this cursed country and will happen in oduduwa.

The curse is real! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by Fatherofdragons: 10:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Instead of donating to Biafra. tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/4874927/igbo-billionaire-arthur-eze-supports#73416316

LOL Afonja iti bolibo (illiterate)

if you read that news very well, you'll see that Arthur Eze only donated to umahi and not Buhari.

I thought yorubers were educated? I guess I thought wrong cheesy tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:06am On Nov 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Good luck! kiss

so, you are one of the "winches" on nairaland. kwantinue! biacth!
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by GreatBiafra1: 4:03am On Nov 30, 2018
oyin44:
l didn't want to reply you before..but l would let you know the truth why Nigeria can't secede..The North are the majority people in Nigeria...the north is land locked..the wealth of the nation emanated from the south..if the south seceded. the north will suffer most... the North would never like giving the reins of power to the south cause the fears of secession ..especially the south east ..No matter what kanu and his henchmen try to do to secede Nigeria ..it will not be possible..the British are friends to the North before independent and after independent ..my friend try to understand.is not possible the result would be grave and hopeless not salvation and hope.
Alright, I didn't want to get involved as I was enjoying the arguments passively, but at this juncture, I just have to wade in.
Firstly, you are arrogating powers to the North when in reality, they don't have such and I will prove it to you.
Nigeria as a country is a very weak, poor and underdeveloped country. So, unlike strong and militarily developed but but yet developing nations like Iran, North Korea, India, Pakistan etc that have strong militaries and nuclear armed to challenge any external aggression effectively, Nigeria on the other hand will fall like a pack of cards within a few days, read my lips, I MEAN NIGERIA WILL BE OVERRUN WITHIN A MATTER OF DAYS IF SAY, FOR INSTANCE THE US OR ISRAEL DECIDES TO ATTACK IT. Firstly, they will stop other countries from selling arms to you except Russia and China, afterwards, they will use their bases in Niger, Ghana, etc in Africa in launching vicious and precise airstrikes that will completely destroy all your fighter jets (this could be done and dusted within a matter of days). The US did it against Libya during the time Gaddafi, France did it against Ivory coast during the time of Gbagbo, Israel did it against the Arabs during the Yom Kippur or six days war etc. Nigeria is only strong on paper when you mention that it is country of almost 200 million people, the biggest economy in Africa and oil rich etc but that is where it ends, on paper!! No Nigerian leader will want to resist the US if truly they become interested in wanting the country to be divided, because they all know how it will end for them which is death ultimately or at best a life imprisonment at the Hague for causing avoidable deaths and crimes against humanity. You may argue that the US has no interest in seeing the country divided but with the emerging Israeli angle, you should be worried because it's the Jews that runs the affairs of the United States, and if Israel as a nation decides to become passionate about it, they'll simply lobby the Republicans through the Jews in America, and once America is convinced, Britain follows because Britain always supports United State's foreign policies. Then the UN will be asked to conduct a referendum at a certain date. If Nigeria refuses, the Igbos and IPOB in particular will become emboldened and would take up arms in a guerilla warfare against the Nigerian state. The United States acting to save the situation will now wade in physically, and the points I emphasized earlier and the bases in neighboring countries surrounding Nigeria will be used to attack Nigeria. Will people die? Yes, a lot of people may die in the process but ultimately the country becomes balkanized.

So, stop giving the North undue powers they do not have. Nigeria was able to defeat Biafra in the civil war simply because Britain lobbied other world powers to support Nigeria but the dynamics have changed.

Just pray that Israel does not become actively and passionately interested in seeing Biafra achieved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by kernel001: 7:53am On Nov 30, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Preview of BIAFRA. . . . ? Blame NIGERIA. wink

Good luck!

America fought a war to STAY TOGETHER!
The south suffered a humiliating defeat from the North. America is great again.

If ALL THE IGBOS had the same BIAFROID agenda, it would have been a reality by now.

The Nigerian despair is felt all over the world irrespective of location. If you choose to live in a SHYTEHOLE, fight from there! kiss

Your choice, not mine. kiss

Are you seven years old, Can't a people disagree? At BREXIT was it not 51% of British that voted against 49%. Does it mean they didn't agree?, Nigeria wake up from bigotry-Nigerian mentality.
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2018
kernel001:

Are you seven years old, Can't a people disagree? At BREXIT was it not 51% of British that voted against 49%. Does it mean they didn't agree?, Nigeria wake up from bigotry-Nigerian mentality.

Yes, we disagree.
The reason we are going back and forth.
There is bigotry all over the world.

Let me explain to you.
BREXIT is not BIAFRA.
Nigeria has the upper hand and will NEVER allow BIAFRA to happen.
Britain had the upper hand, unlike BIAFRA.

Once again, GOOD LUCK with uour dreams!
Even Ojukwu came back and wanted to be a senator in Nigeria, having realized BIAFRA WAS JUST AN ILLUSION,

Good luck! kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by Nowenuse: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2018
kernel001:
Why are Nigerians more passionate about IPOB and Biafra related issues, instead of showing same level of energy and commitment to Nigerian plight?
I've watched my fellow Nigerians closely, they invest more energy plotting against IPOB and Biafra, instead of proffering solutions to issues mitigating the growth of the nation.

It's naturally expected to see citizens of any country to show ardent concern to their country first. Book Haram is ravaging the nation, killing over a 118 soldiers, people are loosing their jobs, no power ...Yet, the citizens are busy antagonising IPOB, who are tired of the status quo and need a change. Is it that Nigerians love the pain of joblessness, no power, insurgency and economic hardship?

Does it occur to many of us that by 2040, oil will sell less than $30 because, all European nations,USA and China will stop the use fossil cars? How do we generate revenue? Does it bother you?
We pay $30 per barrel to the Company that thrills oil from deep waters.

Defending Nigerian retrogression is like defending the devil. Countries like Mauritius, Cyrus, Brazil and Singapore got there independent around same time. And if you say population is the problem, what do you make of China,Brazil and USA?

I'm ashamed of you. Proffer solution(s) to the difficulties facing Nigeria, stop investing energy on others problem.

I admire this piece and believe me I think I am now a fair supporter of the concept of Biafra or disintegration of the country.

However, @bolded. Brazil gained independence from Portugal about 200 years ago. No Latin American country gained independence in the 20th century. They all did in the 19th and 18th century.
Mauritius is an extremely small country.

The countries I think you should be comparing to Nigeria (outside Africa) are India & Pakistan. Not necessarily cos I think that they're at a close level of development like Nigeria, but because they were both colonized by the British and gained independence at a similar time frame with Nigeria. They have large populations and are multi ethnic nations, even though both India & Pakistan are not equally divided by different religions like Nigeria.

Countries like Egypt manage to make better progress than Nigeria in my own view because they are ethno-religiously homogenous.

Look at the likes of Ethiopia & Congo. They are among the most populated countries in Africa with ethno-religous diversity just like Nigeria. These countries are worse than Nigeria.

Large colonized nations with strong ethno-religious diversities are not just meant to make progress in my view. If anyone thinks the contrary, they should bring forth a suitable example of a large progressive ethno-religiously divided country.
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2018
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by kernel001: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2018
Nowenuse:

I admire this piece and believe me I think I am now a fair supporter of the concept of Biafra or disintegration of the country.

However, @bolded. Brazil gained independence from Portugal about 200 years ago. No Latin American country gained independence in the 20th century. They all did in the 19th and 18th century.
Mauritius is an extremely small country.

The countries I think you should be comparing to Nigeria (outside Africa) are India & Pakistan. Not necessarily cos I think that they're at a close level of development like Nigeria, but because they were both colonized by the British and gained independence at a similar time frame with Nigeria. They have large populations and are multi ethnic nations, even though both India & Pakistan are not equally divided by different religions like Nigeria.

Countries like Egypt manage to make better progress than Nigeria in my own view because they are ethno-religiously homogenous.

Look at the likes of Ethiopia & Congo. They are among the most populated countries in Africa with ethno-religous diversity just like Nigeria. These countries are worse than Nigeria.

Large colonized nations with strong ethno-religious diversities are not just meant to make progress in my view. If anyone thinks the contrary, they should bring forth a suitable example of a large progressive ethno-religiously divided country.

Thanks for offering enlightenment to dark areas. I've been too busy lately, couldn't give attention to every tiny detail proofreading became a problem.
I'm light in my mind for your submission, respect!
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by kernel001: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Yes, we disagree.
The reason we are going back and forth.
There is bigotry all over the world.

Let me explain to you.
BREXIT is not BIAFRA.
Nigeria has the upper hand and will NEVER allow BIAFRA to happen.
Britain had the upper hand, unlike BIAFRA.

Once again, GOOD LUCK with uour dreams!
Even Ojukwu came back and wanted to be a senator in Nigeria, having realized BIAFRA WAS JUST AN ILLUSION,

Good luck! kiss

Sorry which Nigeria has upper hand? It's either you're too young, or your living in self deceit.

The nation is a laughing stock among the league of nations. It's known for tactically supporting terrorism, giving them Amnesty, for being corrupt, lack of opportunities and is worst place to birth a child.

Nigeria is economically founding up, with the introduction of electric cars, it signalling an end to Nigerian oil dependent economy. If you have another alternative bring it, there's high level of infrastructural deficit.
How long will Nigeria borrow to fund her budget?

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2018
kernel001:
undecided

Sorry which Nigeria has upper hand? It's either you're too young, or your living in self deceit.

The nation is a laughing stock among the league of nations. It's known for tactically supporting terrorism, giving them Amnesty, for being corrupt, lack of opportunities and is worst place to birth a child.

Nigeria is economically founding up, with the introduction of electric cars, it signalling an end to Nigerian oil dependent economy. If you have another alternative bring it, there's high level of infrastructural deficit.
How long will Nigeria borrow to fund her budget?

What is your point please? undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by kernel001: 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

What is your point please? undecided

My point is that you should focus on IPOB and Biafra, because Nigeria will never recover again economically, Biafra will leave when the nation is almost dead, just like now. Foreign investors prefer smaller nations with sanity than big for nothing ..... Biafra Hunters.
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by KanwuliaExtra: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2018
kernel001:

My point is that you should focus on IPOB and Biafra, because Nigeria will never recover again economically, Biafra will leave when the nation is almost dead, just like now. Foreign investors prefer smaller nations with sanity than big for nothing ..... Biafra Hunters.

Which Biafra? undecided
The one giving chietancy title to El Rufia and other Northerners? cheesy

Dream on!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by kernel001: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

Which Biafra? undecided
The one giving chietancy title to El Rufia and other Northerners? cheesy

Dream on!

APC is national party, so... the Eastern branch can give him all Igbo political titles he wants, who cares?

Just imagine literally begging Igbos to stay in your close to an end country.
Re: Why Are Nigerians More Passionate about Biafra Than Nigeria? by tck2000(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2019
!-!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Trounces Buhari In Oyibo LGA Rivers State / Enugu: Udi LGA Drum Up Support For PDP Candidates / Benue State So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.